You cant be a real robot if you dont support gay rights

you cant be a real robot if you dont support gay rights

Attached: FB_IMG_1569047146806.jpg (800x960, 67K)

>It would effect me
Gay marriage causes dogs? What?

Support Gay rights? No. I support the universal rights of all citizens to speak freely regardless of message, own whatever weapons they need to defend themselves, and receive due process in all legal matters. I do not believe people should receive any special rights or treatment because they have the perverse need to fornicate with members of the same sex and parade that fact around in an obnoxious and obscene manner.
I despise your practices but am willing to extend to you the exact same rights as every citizen is promised under the constitution and no more or no less.

You can't be a real robot if you have organs and a bloodstream.

>but am willing to extend to you the exact same rights as every citizen is promised under the constitution and no more or no less.
What a pretentious and roundabout way of saying you support gay rights.

What rights do gays not have where you live? I hear the 'gay rights' thing all the time but I have no idea what people are actually fighting for because at least where I live gays have had equal rights for a very long time and whenever someone brings up "Gay Rights" its always

>There aren't enough gay characters on the tv shows I watch
or
>I heard someone make a homophobic slur the other day

Neither of which have anything to do with 'rights'.

>you cant be a real robot if you dont support gay rights
except that you can and nothing you say or do can ever change that

>What a pretentious and roundabout way of saying you support gay rights
If I had my way I'd have them all committed to an asylum till we can fix whats wrong with them but I don't get to have my way. So I'll be civil and let them have the same rights I have not because I support them but because they are citizens who are bound by the same constitutional contract with the government that I am and as much as I hate homosexuality I would rather not set a precedent of revoking the rights of citizens based on the beliefs and actions of their personal lives. Not that such a precedent doesn't already exist

>effect me
>effect
People are so stupid

FAGS AND TRANNIES NOT ALLOWED ON MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GTFO BACK TO FACEBOOK UNLESS YOU SSUBMIT TO THE LORD. For real though, how hard is it for a gay guy to resist being gay

It insinuates that dogs fuck each other up the ass. Dogs have self lubricating dicks and eat their own shit so I suppose it's possible with the way they're even more horny than people are.

>that being the stupid part
Gay sex in the actual wild is rare due to homosexuality being a fetish. Fetishes are learned. It's like OCD.

GTFO OF THIS BOARD AND SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT

Attached: 0.jpg (496x1024, 72K)

gays are cool I have no problem with them.

>dog learns to write in human language
>hurr durr you used the wrong form of a word

if you support any social "causes" you are a filthy normalfag

Being a robot means not caring about causes and living in seclusion. You can have beliefs. But you lose robot status when you voice them.

God you sound like such a fag. Why don't you settle down, junior

This. It was what killed Jow Forums back in 2008. Fuck society.

I am a robot. I do not experience human emotions or empathy. beep beep boop bop beep

these

How can you be an abnormalfaggot whilst doing something literally in it's very definition sheep tier behavior?

That aside, gays get sex easiest of all people. They in no way deserve respect of robots here, when remembered only we should remind people that they statistically spread pestilence more than anyone else.

>this message seems to be an automated spam bot

Should I click it or are you retardedly newfagging when you should lurk moar and not post for at least two years (or go to /b/)?

Confess.

Fuck all humans and their stupid fucking 'rights'; instead of fighting among ourselves, we should put our efforts into making dogs as comfy as possible since they are way better life forms than humans ever could be.

I have to support gay rights because I'm a fucking half faggot.

Marriage is not a right, its a privilege. Just as the sovereignty of a nation is not a privilege, its a right.

You guys love to confuse those two as a means to winning an argument and thats why people despise you. It's not because you fuck people in the butt, its because you know you're wrong and you just want to get petty revenge against Eisenhower somehow. Fuck off.

You know, somethings been bugging me lately. Why is it, the left -who preach about tolerance and not judging people based on things about themselves they can't control- HATE incels with irrational passion. An incel can't help being an incel. Why do lefties hate them and mock them so much? Is it not just another sexual lifestyle like homosexuality?

>using animals and toddlers to try and push their deranged agendas
Fag enablers really need a helicopter ride.

No, it insinuates that dogs AREN'T affected by hat rights, and they don't affect straight people either, so you might as well support them...?

>Gay sex in the actual wild is rare due to homosexuality being a fetish.

Attached: gandalf-lord-of-the-rings-e1534255368438.jpg (410x230, 14K)

Why would i gibe a shit about fags

Its not a form of a word you fucking imbecile.

It is a completely different word.

I agree that it should continue to be legal (not sure what the conversation even is at this point) but fuck the LGBT community as it's own thing separate from gayness. I don't care about other people's sexual choices or whether they get social affirmation for making them.
Pic related sums up my opinion on the whole thing.

Attached: ok nigga.gif (96x85, 212K)

lesbians have high rates of domestic violence so no