Fuck it. I fucking hate trannies. I fucking hate niggers. and I fucking hate jannies...

Fuck it. I fucking hate trannies. I fucking hate niggers. and I fucking hate jannies. Society celebrates mental illness and degeneracy like its a god damn birthday party. Fuck it man, im sick of the hebrew agenda in the states.

Attached: 1566546892068.png (693x598, 201K)

thats just teenage angst

fuck off ya fuckin trannie jannie.

Attached: 1550985747640.png (300x329, 118K)

Soon everyone will put violence (Wrath) over sex (Lust) and drugs (Gluttony). i'll make sure of it

Don't forget shut in neets (Sloth) and arrogant socialites (Pride)

Goverments (Greed) and women over chads (Envy)

Why cant you just let those suicidal mutants cut their dick off, theres no hebrew ageda my man you decide if you like it or not (i personally dont) but thats no reason to restrict their shenanigans, let them be

Attached: 1563166958356.png (320x297, 166K)

Wow another poltard transphobe. You seem mad. Try getting a boyfriend, maybe a trap

What's wrong with being a transphobe?

they corrupt the youth with their ideas and mentality

the slippery slope of gay marriage is fucking real why the fuck would a transgender bathroom law pass youre an abomination against nation keep that hidden

Because its normie and boomer tier thinking. Post memes instead. If you enjoy your life and love being a man in this society nobody is stopping you

You sound like you'd advocate for 1984 to happen in real life.

1984 should happen soon hopefully

What do you care if people wanna do shit to their bodies?

you cant rule what other people think, best thing you can do is to be a decent man, thats how culture survives, thats how it grows.

Imposing your decitions on others life just turns your world view into a mundane political movement

Attached: 1541609109898.png (1080x1445, 1.75M)

>Assuming you gain from it
Which you don't therefore making your point redundant

You seem to be confused about what redundant means

Boooumpe

Not OP but those trannies keep posting on here and no one fucking cares about them, they're disgusting and degenerate. If you're going to do it then do it but not on this board

Hello?
OriginALI

>keeps seeing girls with dicks on his board
boo fucking hoo

It's just as disgusting, degenerate and useless as posting about hating them. And we both know that tranny hate threads are older than trannyposters.

Fuck off. LARPing as a poor imitation of a woman doesn't make you one. It just makes you a freak.

WE LIVE *pauses for dramatic effect* IN A SOCIETY

Tell that to the North Koreans.

utterly based
what the actual f

What about Tranny niggers, op?