Alright, so instead of shaving my pubes, I decided to pluck them all put by hand, which was very tedious and painful...

Alright, so instead of shaving my pubes, I decided to pluck them all put by hand, which was very tedious and painful, but I had just injected somw fentanyl so I figured, "fuck it, why not?"

Only problem is, no I'm bleeding from a BUNCH of different places. What the fuck? I've plucked plenty of hair all over my body before, never had it bleed. Has this ever happened to any other anons?

>pic related

Attached: 20190921_035043.jpg (1616x1212, 449K)

And here's another shot

Attached: 20190921_035129.jpg (1616x1212, 454K)

based retard. What's the point of doing any of that when you will never have sex

get that mole checked out

Oof, that's not what I thought it was.

Your dick has sensitive skin, what'd you think was going to happen? I'm sure if you keep doing it though, you'll get used to it and bleed less.

gross mole. that bleeding is nothing i wouldn't worry about it

It is gross. I think its a skin tag. It just popped up out of nowhere lessnthan a year ago. How do I get rid of it withoit having to go to the doctor?

How am I a retard? I dont like waxing, and I wanted to try something different as shaving can get irritating. Also, my GF of 7 years gets out of jail on the 30th after 3 months, and she is ungodly horny. Pic related. Only she's gained 2 cup sizes since she's been locked up, and her ads is fatter too, yet somehow put on no weight in her belly or anywhere else. It's like a fucking miracle, I'm so excited to fuck her.

Attached: 20190224_053203.jpg (2576x1932, 1.41M)

Whoops, I posted I had a gf on Jow Forums...

>this kills the thread
RIP in peace
F

Enjoy your death OP.

you're gonna get a shitton of ingrown hairs, and trust me, those suck even more on your cock and balls. retard.

why is she in jail? is she a drug dealer or somtheing?

did you have your testicles surgically removed or are they sagging so much they dropped out of the picture

baaaaarf what's that disgusting fuckin mole on your leg fuckin disgusting af

Attached: 1553708615272.gif (315x174, 1.39M)

dude if this is real, never do this again. Get some veet or nair. If you have a clipper, shave your hair down a bit, then use the veet.

err a mole that big that develops out of nowhere?

you need to get down to the doctors asap, high chance of it being cancer my dude

>dat nasty mole

BRB, CANCER

Attached: 1412493624344.jpg (500x454, 112K)

Just pluck it, like you did with your pubes

When I go a long time without clearing it, I pull some it by the fistful, however those are the ones that come out the easiest, and only like a third of them. After that I use a tweezer, but you've powered through under drugs
As for the bleeding, pubic hair is pretty much the thickest on your body, and the skin the most sensitive, so of course it'll get damaged. Can't be anything serious, just clean the area so you don't get an infection

Your dick is fine those are just regular cuts. Make sure to use a razor next time so you don't get scars on your balls. And it doesn't have to be shaved to the skin.

Nah, she cut off her ankle monitor. Her original charge was attempted possession and then probation violation.

Seriously, how do i get rid of it? I read that you could use a string to tie around until it falls off. I also read something about tea tree oil applied over several days, like with gauze or a bandage. Does anyone know if these work?

Just play it safe and see a dermatologist. If it is canerous, then removing it yourself could cause cancer cells to enter your bloodstream, creating more problems elsewhere in your body.

Were the pubes on your dick? Wtf?