How do you tolerate bring so fat? You walk around with pillows of garbage under your skin...

How do you tolerate bring so fat? You walk around with pillows of garbage under your skin, and yet you still eat like shit. Why isn't being absolutely disgusting enough to motivate you?

Attached: 1566332207827.jpg (256x256, 19K)

you'd be surprised how many people are fine with being disgusting slobs
most people don't even wash their hands after pissing

I don't. This is why I go to the gym and every other fatass should as well.

the gym is okay but you have to eat better. fat = kcal in - kcal out, and they are pretty hard to burn

True that, I used to eat like a dumpster but since I started going to the gym I started taking more care of myself from physically seeing improvements.

Because the reason I got here is because I'm a self-loathing suicidal piece of trash

It's my fetish. I'm attracted to fat people and want to become morbidly obese myself.

that is not healthy and not normal.

Attached: 1532236140260.jpg (408x439, 50K)

Meh. I like eating and don't mind a bit of pudge. I used to be extremely fit. Honestly I'm happier now that I have a bit of a gut.

you're disgusting. i feel like id want to drill a hole in my stomach and squeeze it all out

So what has you so pissed off about overweight people? Did you somehow get cucked by a fatass or something?

I walk 150km per week and don't really eat much because I'm sick of being fat

you're eating so much that your body can't use it all. you're literally carrying around garbage under your skin
eat fruit and nuts and shit

>you're eating so much that your body can't use it all. you're literally carrying around garbage under your skin
Everyone has some amount of fat on them. My BMI is 27, so a couple points north of normal in overweight. Honestly I don't really care because I enjoy the food I eat and don't have any adverse health effects.

Your averse reaction seems comically strong. It still seems like there is something else going on there, or you just want to appear crazy pissed at fat people to try and get a rise out of folks.

the fact that folks like yourself don't even care is what is most disturbing to me

Why should I care? I have no adverse health issue and am probably a good deal fitter than you even with my gut. I was a three sport athlete throughout highschool and continued playing sports in college. I stopped when entering the workforce and relaxed my gym schedule. The fact you care so much about people being overweight is the weird thing. Being concerned I understand, but having a deep seated dislike seems pointless. You're wasting effort on a very active set of emotions when it will literally do nothing but raise your own blood pressure.

>Why should I care? I have no adverse health issue
other than you keep a stock of garbage in your body? wait until you hit 50 then see why it matters

the human race depends on denormalizing this awful shit

who gives a fuck if the human race fails because we eat ourselves to death?

How do you tolerate being so hungry all of the time? How did you get so vain?

Did you know fat people and skinny people have the same amount of fat cells, just fat people have more fat stored in them then skinny people.

Anime watchers and normalfaggot celebrity watchers see flat bellies and become programmed to be intolerant of non-peasant body types.

Skinny people arnt hungry all the time. It's fatties who have damaged hunger/full cycles.

>get sick or lost
>no excess energy to keep alive
>die faster and easier
>get in fight
>get thrown around like a rag doll
But your joints are better if genes allow it and you're body is supposedly sexy if your skin and bone structure allow that! Oh, and your face TOTALLY get better looking with BMI drops!

It's not like facial chemistry is an important part of human attraction to begin with!

Fat guy here. I grew up fat, then got thin, then was always hungry so became even fatter. Do you expect me to have raised myself thin before even HS?

If so lower the age of consent to middle school ages please.

raising fat kids should be child abuse in my opinion

>being fat somehow gives you the ability to survive in the wild and knowledge on how to fight
LMAO jesus christ

I don't expect anything, but now you know why

Can't walk up a slight hill to get to the water source.
>Die

Bring fat what? A fat ass? Specify.

t. how you can tell someone has zero marketable skills desu

My own doctor is afraid to tell me to lose weight over my blood pressure.
>being thin does though somehow
Cryptic.
If you carry more weight and eat alot you gain more muscle mass and can walk just as far as long as you get water, just not as fast. People don't race during walking anyway during such a scenario.

Your exaggeration is more asinine than mine also. Thin people when older die if they have no body fat to fuel their body to heal when sick and unable to digest much food. If young, whatever I guess but I'll be speed walking my 288 lb ass while you feel faint. I haven't eaten all day to control my angery blood pressure. It's down to normal now after a binge of pure tendies and cheese and wine. Was up for a while though. I gotta stop that and be a wimpy twig unfortunately. I'll miss being an actual male that does what's fun to be perfectly honest rather than a vagina that wants to live forever whilst suffering.

I'm thinking of getting into weed somehow, have wanted to for years but am too robotic. If I'm high all of the time I won't be as bothered. I've done it before and all it does is make you listen to music, not eat all day.

>If you carry more weight and eat alot you gain more muscle mass and can walk just as far as long as you get water, just not as fast.
no, this means you exert more energy to move the same distance
>Thin people when older die if they have no body fat to fuel their body to heal when sick and unable to digest much food.
stupid and wrong and at least they can wipe their own ass
>I'll miss being an actual male that does what's fun to be perfectly honest rather than a vagina that wants to live forever whilst suffering.
fat people suffer in old age far more than non-fats

i don't know where you're getting your information from but it's all incredibly incorrect

This can be said about at least about 90% of fetishes.

Why would I wash my hands after peeing? I leave the door open so I don't touch the knob, I pull my pants down and just let it shoot out, so I don't touch my penis. I don't flush so I don't touch the toilet. I come into no contact with germs. Then when I take a dump later, that's when I flush and wash my hands. But with pee, it's a waste of water and soap.

being fat is the one thing that's going to save me from the abuse one day
that or murder suicide

my bodyfat is 9% and im 165lbs @ 180cm so eat shit loser

does that mean you're fat or not fat I don't get it ive never studied the metrics of fat because ive always been fuckin ripped

Attached: 1556129753099.png (2000x1751, 108K)

personally i try to keep my dick clean as it could go into someone's mouth at just about any moment

means he's a skeleton

that's the perfect template for getting totally jacked. you will instantly see all muscle growth its insane. youre basically cut 100% of the time. get ripped bro trust me it will happen fast

Attached: 1563742602313.jpg (382x322, 21K)

Sure you have been retard
today i learned this is what a skeleton looks like to an amerifat

Attached: 20161111073635_12_McGregor.jpg (640x427, 93K)

How the hell am I supposed to lose weight when I live at home where my mom likes to make rich dishes.

im not fat though, im nearly anorexic

kill your mom she is guilty of crimes against humanity punishable by death

or cook for your mom you useless faggot your future depends on it

once you ruin your fucking body with fat its really hard to fix. some of the damage is not reversible

Connor is only 5`9 though. You think that guy above has any muscle? Lol

I sense a bit of seething in this post. As if you're aware that you're putting on a few pounds and wish you could change that.

You can, user.
You can.

i mean i can post my body if you want lol

What do I gain from losing weight fag

I want to lose weight but eating and drinking is the only thing that makes me forget about stuff anymore.

More energy, a longer life span, more money from not eating like shit, more money from less medical bills, overall less stress and more happiness, maybe get laid?

See a shrink, get help, get fit, get laid.