America

Just moved to America from Mumbai three weeks ago to work as an Engineer for T-mobile, because Americans are too stupid to optimize a cellphone network.

Quick question: Are all Americans inbred hicks or just most of them?

Attached: Hillbilly.jpg (1000x673, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

visadoor.com/h1bvisa-I-200-17055-027699/engineer-systems-design-t-mobile-usa-inc-
nature.com/articles/srep26555#f1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the mutt curse of jew racemixing struck them hard after 1945
before that, their gubment saw to it that only white get into the country, all that changed once the kikes took over

of course, they never realized on a broad scale and now the damage is already done. the eu kikes try that in europe too. bad mistake

Nice b8 fellow Australian. I know a b8 when I see one.

Indians can't speak English, are literally retarded, smell like shit, cannot think for themselves and need constant directions and queues. It's why they can only program (badly) and work in call centers

>a poo calling anyone an inbred hick
Oh so am laughing. Enjoy having your workers visa cancelled and getting deported back to India

Most really are OP (just look at the vast number that voted for the stupidest cucked racist of them all).

>T-mobile
>known h1b1 virus carrier
>Discount network.
There is a reason they imported you, Pajeet, and it has nothing to do with your unique abilities. You see, T-mobile is a german company who operates the american equivalent of, let's say, a cellular sewer. You'll notice this once you get behind the console, and you'll feel insulted. The upshot is you should feel insulted.
Discount engineers for a discount network.

Attached: 1521063872254.jpg (898x904, 95K)

Yeah right poo nigger your here for the the free gibs and a toilet.

Hi~~
Welcome to America
I’m Ann Claire Zhang

Attached: E99F56D7-5877-45FB-B579-FBEB53D345AD.jpg (640x669, 267K)

>pajeet moves to us to work at our shittiest cell carrier to fuck it up even more with his shitty programming

Good desu T-Mobile needs to go.

I'm not baiting. I really do believe that most Americans are inbred.

Hullo dis is Kevin wiff tech support

Attached: 91915845-288-k703231.jpg (288x450, 19K)

I'm not a programmer. I'm an RF engineer. My job is to reduce the drop call rate.
I graduated from Georgia Tech in 2011.

T-Mobile. you're going to be tech support really aren't you

How’s your five headed daughter adjusting to life in America? If you start missing the Ganges just jump in any sewer runoff. It’s a little clearer than you’re used to so you shouldn’t have to fear diving head first.

>Americans are too stupid to optimize a cellphone network.
And yet they're all still toilet-trained...

>inbred
>Georgia Tech
Well there's your problem.

Attached: 88b108cb2d366a0ce1ec93571c742000.jpg (950x599, 171K)

If you really have to adopt a child, don’t pick a child of different race from yours. Why don’t you choose a White child naturally? It’s disgusting to see your pretending to be a shitty humanist, hypocrite Americans.

M8 I don't care what you do, just stay the fuck out of Australia. We are well stocked with your kind

Also what's it like having hot white women want to fuck there 'retards' more than you because of your skin color pajeet. Sucked in

And I have never seen Black couples have White or Asian adoption kids. Funny.

>because Americans are too stupid to optimize a cellphone network
No retard
The jews who run the company pay you half of what they legally have to pay an American
That's why they ship your retarded ass in here

Americans aren’t too stupid too optimize a cell network, they just want to be paid decently for the job.

Inbred who?

Attached: urn-cambridge.org-id-binary-44129-20160504063640285-0063-78186fig5_2.gif (540x488, 42K)

Oh great, another street shitter here to take American jobs.

>be above average poo
>grow up shitting in the street nonetheless
>get STEM degree
>have to outsource because your country is shit
>move to America
>get job for half salary of what they would pay whites
>be terrible at your job because poo genetics
>still work for significantly less money so they don't fire you
>eventuallySureshwillfigureitout.jpg
>get on American image board and talk shit
>because shit is all you people know

>Engineer at T-Mobile
Yeah its cuz we’re too stupid... hahaha

You know brown engineers are cheaper than white ones right? You know thats why we import you...right?? Haha being this proud to have a job at T-mobile!!!

Classic immigrant shit haha

Attached: 0FA1A864-473A-43AD-B3F9-A6CE6A8E37E4.gif (290x189, 2.9M)

I currently make $118,540 with per diem. This is my 2nd Visa. During my first Visa, I was able to save 77% of my after tax income buy sharing a 2 bedroom apartment with 5 other people. I used my savings buy a hotel in Mumbai. My wife and kids live in that hotel.

depends on how far into the mountains you roam, poonigger

120K is midtier dummy
and at the end of the day you skin is still darkie brown

like any untouchable

You probably don’t want to share that info. Not unless you’re trying to get roasted.

>120K is midtier dummy

Not for an RF Engineer. It's well above average.
My family is upper class. We're far from untouchable.

I'm not concerned. There are hundreds of people in my office who aren't US citizens.

brb coming to shit on your mums bed

Please dont poop and pee in public while you are in America.

Also, we eat cows.

Have a nice stay!

That isn't how white people feel about you.

Attached: 1522282995368.jpg (400x534, 48K)

>your kids

haha you're in america slaving away so your arranged marriage wife can bang chadjeet and spend your rupees

yeah, i bet he's making more money on h1b than I do here, working in IT.

Please dont poop and pee in public.

don’t forget he’ll marry that used up roast beef

brown skin in the US = untouchable
you should do some more research
bragging about 120K is also quite pathetic
>hey guys, check out my ford focus

>Please dont poop and pee in public.
Please dont poop and pee in public.Please dont poop and pee in public.Please dont poop and pee in public.

>are Indians all poor smelly street shitters

Go back if you don’t like it here.

Why not move back to india and reduce the drop rates in the streets?

Checked. They underestimate the spirit of Jew hatred that echoes from the ancient Greeks to present day Europe.

First tell us how you view your own street shitting brothers and sister back home: Are they inbred hicks? Retards? Animals?

mm stop post the same shit over and over again

You know he’s LARPing right? Why do you dumb fucks constantly reply to LARP threads? Why? I just don’t fucking get it.

Most Americans are dumb, due to most being from lower class lineage (European peasants, African slaves, or refugees). The intelligent ones are most times from members of the old American aristocracy, or European nobles who immigrated to the U.S.

No not all of them, but the education system is practically starved to death , infrastructure is falling apart or in decay. Also combined with most of the food and water being poisned, and the mainstream culture of degeneracy and anti intellectualism Hollywood pushes on the whole country. It's no wonder stupidity is the norm here.

I assume OP is working in Arkansas or Mississippi...

I want the damned log of shit cleaned American

Attached: 9711E5E1-3557-4967-BD5C-8F8D0A594A41.jpg (4032x3024, 2.44M)

Right back at you Chinese chimps

>a bad carpenter blames his tools

My wife was a virgin on our wedding night. When (if) you marry, you'll be lucky if your wife had sex with less than 20 men when you finally put your penis in her HPV ridden vagina.

>brown skin in the US = untouchable
I know several white women who disagree with you
>bragging about 120K is also quite pathetic
According to the following website, my 120k salary puts me in the top 6% of American salaries, which is far from pathetic.
graphics.wsj.com/what-percent/

I don't require a car where I live. Public transportation is more than adequate.

What? Most Americans are low intelligence because they fail to properly apply themselves in academics.

Like you.

Poos are subhuman scammers to dumb for the easiest work

Attached: 1526061206834.png (856x889, 585K)

It wasn't a mistake it worked just as intended

You are dumb since you are not white

Come on brah; tell us what (You) think about your own people first.

When's the last time you showered? How much of your job have you outsourced back to India? You realize it's only a matter of time before those "rednecks" you speak of will learn just how mind-fuckingly-astoundingly incompetent you are, and send your smelly poo-in-loo ass back to your shithole. Buh-bye, Pajeet! Don't be too jelly about white people's awesomeness! Just accept it, you'll be happier in the long run.

China train filled with garbage

Attached: FBB84D50-5D40-4548-B024-BD9E519E314B.jpg (1200x1838, 389K)

That doesn’t surprise me. All the things you’ve said so far aren’t things to be proud of. Not bragging material over here. Maybe back home people would be impressed, but over here, yours is a story of pity.

I went to college in the United States.

America has a time honored tradition of mud jumping.

>>from mumbai

>>Seriously asking this question

Weeeeeewwwwwwwwww, lads

You mean T-Mobile is underpaying you for a crap job you will inevitably do, because T-Mobile is a shit network to begin with. At least you aren't pooing up decent cellular networks.

Attached: gadget.jpg (307x232, 11K)

shooosh, It caught on.

It really needs to be enphesised if you want to "fit-in" in the USA!

H1B visa, right? you were hired for two reasons- 1) you are cheaper than americans to hire and 2) social security will still be taken from you and you will never see it again. Shitskins are less likely to complain about work conditions and are not familiar with american law so more shit can get past the radar. Lets say you are visa application visadoor.com/h1bvisa-I-200-17055-027699/engineer-systems-design-t-mobile-usa-inc- This is a bottom rung engineering job. Most american engineers expect six figures when they are hired. Now look at your paycheck. Yes we are taking social security from you, no you will never see it again, even if you immigrate. You are a literal wageslave.

Hello sirs yes please buy my bags sirs

open bobs and show vegene

Hmmm. I’m a company that needs hundreds of low level engineers. Do I try to find them in a highly competitive market where they demand high wages? Or just import a lot of immigrants who will work for the same wage as the front desk secretary?

>Americans are too stupid to optimize a cellphone network
you mean the ones who could do it won't accept your paltry wage? thanks for fucking up the labor market poojeet, now go home

Under rated kek

I sincerely doubt it

how many family members are you supporting on $120k? all of them?

lol, i triggered a poonigger

>inbred
>a poo telling westerners this

Attached: Consanguinity-world-map-Bittles.jpg (815x522, 106K)

Attached: 1528583054347.png (624x628, 81K)

Dont trigger him, he will start pooing in the street and all over the cellular networks.

Do you want poo coming out of your phone?

>I went to college here
>I made my career here
>I bought things back home for my family because of this place
>this place sux xd

And Indians are too stupid to utilize a sewer network

xd

My people were the first to form a true civilization, thousands of years before the Egyptians. We have a remarkably rich culture and some of the finest art and architecture in the world.

I realize it's fun for you to judge us for our poor, but when that same critical standard is reversed back upon you, you can't really say anything.

Attached: Bogan.jpg (634x943, 182K)

So you aren't an engineer at all. You haven't taken all of the calculus courses, or learned physics through electricity and magnetism. Nor have you learned discrete mathematics or statics.

You are the equivalent of the guy who picks up my trash who calls himself a "waste management engineer"

fuck off back to africa. only niggers use tmobile anyway.

>because Americans are too stupid to optimize a cellphone network.
Actually it's because none of them are willing to optimize a cellphone network for $7.25 an hour.

Welcome to America bro. Hope that you fuck a few whitoid bitches while you are here. Nothing triggers /pol whitoids like an Indian fucking a whitoidess.

Attached: 1510368960197.jpg (640x922, 101K)

he probably gets treated like a 3rd class citizen when he goes into town

free shit from t-mobule nigga

what

Attached: fresh water.jpg (426x426, 60K)

Attached: 1488337468964.jpg (585x398, 15K)

Georgia Institute of Technology isn't a community college. It's the 4th best Engineering school in the United States. And yes, I have taken all of the calculus courses and learned about physics, electricity, and magnetism.

How long before you buy a convenience store in some nigger hood?

Do you poo in the street?

Our poor can use toilets... And you weren't the cradle of humanity. That was actually Australia surprisingly, and northwestern Europe for neanderthals. Your country has two distinct races. One with an average IQ and one with a low IQ. Neither have a nice culture and all your stuff smells awful.

Nope. I never have.

I bet you bleached your wrist just to shit post online

>true civilization
>still can't use toilets

Delusional.
If you were being honest with yourself you'd realize; no matter how retarded you think an American is - there are 50 Indians who are far worse. You may be smarter than the average American, but the Average Indian is not.

Come on now???? Have you ever pooed in the street in:

#1) Mumbai

#2) USA

#3) Anywhere else

It doesn't matter how good their engineering program is because you didn't become an engineer. You know nothing about statics and "knowing about physics" means you didn't take upper level physics classes, because, again, you aren't an engineer.

No one wants to live in Australia. Australia is about as irrelevant a country as it gets

On the beach instead?

nature.com/articles/srep26555#f1