Why do they keep shitting on us like this? Why doesn't anyone just try to understand how we feel?

Why do they keep shitting on us like this? Why doesn't anyone just try to understand how we feel?

Attached: what_the_cuck_not_joker_this_film_about_sexually_frustrated_man_is_the_most_terrifying_ever_15686134 (725x1087, 166K)

Because they want to kill and it's time to kill.

normans don't want to understand anyone
either you think like them or you're out

It's the Yids user, it's always the Yids

how you feel is that you hate women and want to harass them. not much to understand.

What is this "us"?

incels my fellow oppressed involuntary virgin

>People acting as gatekeepers against the social degradation that's being peddled
>Media peddling the degradation does not like this so puts out slander pieces against them

us
pronoun
used by a speaker to refer to himself or herself and one or more other people as the object of a verb or preposition.

This. The media and video games is what creates virgin men who are too lazy to grow up

lol shut up cuck

>The media and video games is what creates virgin men who are too lazy to grow up
Then stop playing them.

and this is why you people are fucking retarded. absolutely no empathy for men, no attempts at understanding WHY young disaffected men are ending up the way they are. enjoy living in fear of the fighting-aged men who can't afford homes or marriage

Attached: bianca dead.jpg (750x996, 527K)

>us

faggot incels and Jow Forums schizos

Attached: f57.jpg (640x640, 79K)

What's there to understand is why.
You can whine and scream at criminals for being evil monsters. Getting why people turn to crime and do what they do is way more important.

People who grew up online and never fit in with people irl

Not us, just you and a few literal autists

Also to answer your question; "they" know how you feel; lonely, entitled, and weirdly prideful

>t. Former Jow Forumslack

Nigga, how do you expect anyone to feel sympathy for the plight of men when you just flippantly posted a pic of a dead woman?

That's pretty bringe, dude.

Attached: 1551492396600.png (1440x1492, 1.1M)

>Not us, just you and a few literal autists
>Also to answer your question; "they" know how you feel; lonely, entitled, and weirdly prideful
>>t. Former Jow Forumslack
You're not gonna get any gud boi points by being soi, mate

Attached: 1566692933625.png (594x582, 41K)

I dont think its about frat boys.

Sympathy is no longer our goal. We know that's a lost cause. We'll sure as fuck complain about that fact, though, and you'd be retarded to demand sympathy from us.

Attached: A6A5C305-C379-48E3-BFBE-AA6FBE1C92CE.png (351x372, 221K)

this will be better than any comedy film in 2019

What happened to comedy movies anyways? The last decent one I can remember was The Hangover which was a fucking decade ago.

>my fetish is now a comedy film
First my gf gave me shit for it and now this?

>The last decent one I can remember was The Hangover
OUT OUT OUT

Attached: 9C489E96-D558-4EDA-9357-5E2CAAD1A22B.png (590x590, 345K)

Why can't hollywood cast an ugly male to play an incel?

Attached: images.jpg (265x190, 5K)

They do understand how you feel, that's why they accurate depict you as mentally ill murderers.

But that's literally them too.
Also, normies are more depressed than ever before too. It's hilarious.
>muh feminism
Turns out it made women more unhappy

>IF U ARE NOT FEMINIST U ARE MURDERER
jesus this shit cracks me up

Attached: 1569034559260.png (805x851, 104K)

You keep shitting on yourself all the time, yet others can't shit on you as well?
keep in mind you're the one that made the world cuck into a meme word.(you never think about the ramifications of you memes.)