I bet that I'm the best TF2 player browsing this board. If anyone can beat me at MGE, I'll give that person a hat

I bet that I'm the best TF2 player browsing this board. If anyone can beat me at MGE, I'll give that person a hat.
steamcommunity.com/id/roboterrr

Attached: 3k.png (316x127, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/lucideksdee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That sounds sad. I will pour out a drink for you tonight at the bars

your game is fucking worthless, go on with your life. You literally wasted years on virtual nothing.

t. absolutely SEETHING gamelets

if you were to spend all these hours in a game, should have been at least something that requires more then two braincells, like Victoria 2

That's like being the best unicyclist at the DMV.

I'm probably better than you, as im better than anyone, but my game runs at 20 fps now that my other ram stick is fried. how about a game of chess instead?

Attached: aa62241eb564dba739abfdd3657cb78f.png (280x120, 44K)

Never even heard of it.
If nobody even bothers to fight me, I will officially be the best player on this entire board, so chop chop.

the good players left after the beta ended

did you get laughed off of /v/ retard? Lmao. PIck a real game up next time. 3k hours on tf
god youre pathetic

imagine where you would be if you invested those huge 3000 hours into something valuable

/v/ are all consolecucks, no competition to even be had. I'm just hearing a whole lot of seething and namecalling, not much actually challenging me!

>/v/ are all consolecucks, no competition to even be had.
he got laughed off of /v/. What a complete loser.

Wrong again. Check the catalog, there's nothing there. Come back once you're good fag.

Attached: 1557031010391.png (239x354, 109K)

>n-no they didnt laugh at me i swear
>im just posting here because

>Doesn't check the catalog
>Would rather namecall than submit to the TF2 chad
keep coping incel

You on the eu side or na side?

Attached: 123123123.png (536x220, 133K)

stop trying to find excuses. not even /v/ likes you and you know it, your game is dead and it has been for at least 3 years now. You literally spend years of your life on literal nothing, all you can do is sperg out about it. Retard

>excuses
LMFAO seething gamecel if I've ever seen one
>t. still hasn't checked the /v/ catalog like i told him to do several posts ago
your kind is not welcome here, consolecuck. come back once you're good at something. I sure as hell am, you could never contest, and you know it.
EU

checking the catalog doesnt change the fact you spent 3k hours on a shit game nobody plays besides you and your clique (assuming you even have friends). Not even valve devs like the game and want it dead.

>checking the catalog doesnt change the fact that ....
Yeah okay so your whole jab about /v/ is completely wrong and you admit it. Imagine being this much of a cuck. Let me take a moment to laugh at you. HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA OHHHH H HOHOHOOH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: 1559586114040.jpg (480x318, 17K)

>Let me take a moment to laugh at you. HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA OHHHH H HOHOHOOH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: 1560021641880.jpg (557x800, 48K)

>coping this hard
3000 hours on a shit game, you have ZERO fucking clue

im pretty sure i have more hours in blizzard games than games on steam

steamcommunity.com/id/lucideksdee

i regret nothing. the time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time

Attached: sdfsdfssaa.jpg (1085x927, 177K)

>UHHHHH OOGA BOOGA ME DUMB ME GOOD AT NOTHING

Attached: 1553800257424.jpg (638x558, 64K)

>the time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time
ok but flexing about it is nigger logic

The party /v/an starts on weekends so just lurk on /v/ until you see a thread

Just go to the tf2 general on /vg/

why is everyone so fucking angry in this thread

seething consolecucks that aren't good at anything, even games. that's the only explanation.

Put up or shut up, post server ip

connect 151.80.108.144:27030 come on then

Ass will be eaten

I don't see anyone joining.. :))

I'll join if you give me a key

>mge mge mge mge mge
kys

Attached: Adnotacja 2019-09-21 171220.jpg (129x40, 2K)

Victoria 2 and the rest of the paradox games are exaggerated when it comes to complexity. Vicky 2 is said to be "too hard" when the econ system in that game is simple black-box a monkey could figure out

wow that was pretty rude

>a monkey could figure out

Yeah but can a robot?