Ask a woman anything

Woman edition. This thread is to help you understand women better.

Attached: N5YbCHxO_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5c06iiukF4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why did my only gf of HS break up with me even though she supposedly loved me and we were doing great? Are all women that treacherous?

Did she explain? Most likely she lost her feelings for you.

What is the easiest way to her a girl into fucking dogs

Do you think more robots should go on Grindr and lose their virginity?

We both had feelings, she liked edgy korn music and I was an edgy kid from a group home. You'd figure she'd not have been bothered by saying "crazy" things. I'd vent, her own mother said "guys say things they don't mean". Like "grrrr I should break that girl's bones that was picking on you grRRRRR TELL ME WHO IT WAS" but she wouldn't say.

She was also vague other than my being yandere tier sometimes. We both loved each other and she just hoped onto another dick right after we lost our virginity to each other after breaking up with me over and over but still falling back into a relationship.

"understand woman better".

There is hardly anything to explain. Women want to fuck Chad and then settle with betas with money when they hit the wall. They feel attracted to different traits depending on their menstrual cycle.

Cheers.

How can I become a good paypig to women?

What are your biggest turn ons in bed

Drugs and booze it's simple

That used to be the case but more and more women nowadays are refusing to settle for betas even after they hit the wall. They want a Chad who will also provide for them and many times they start panicking when they realize that Chads moved on to younger and hotter girls

What color is your butthole and can I fuck you

Do you regularly get fucked by Chad and Tyrone but keep a beta cuck in your back pocket to provider you resources?

disclaimer: I'm actually not autistic and will be trying to find other actually less terrible thread topics

do girls feel repulsed and disgusted when ugly guys talk to them? not in a romantic or flirty way just a normal conversation

No.

No.

>You'd figure she'd not have been bothered by saying "crazy" things. I'd vent, her own mother said "guys say things they don't mean".
So you don't think you're accountable for your words. Actions have consequences. Deal with it.

>yandere
And you have the nerve to wonder why she left you? And think this is because "women are treacherous"? Are you for real?

Attached: 1562257360480.jpg (320x320, 21K)

Did you cum when you were raped?

>What color is your butthole and can I fuck you

Fucking hell I laughed IRL

Attached: 2jquz1.jpg (1286x997, 118K)

How many fingers am Il holding up

Ugliness is more often found in things both women and insecure men don't suspect. Acting like a victim in social setting is ugly. Having your own face is not. Short of being deformed, and even then, men are rarely ugly and it rarely matters much. I frequently found that women resent a man who is extremely handsome, in part because they think the guy is more handsome than they are beautiful, and it makes them feel bad, whereas an average man is preferable. Personality is what counts the most, feeling good with the person. You guys tend to refuse this reality because it makes you responsible for your success and failures, and that is what you fear the most: the idea that you're in control and you are not fated to be alone forever.

Is the derivative share requirement indexed according to the cost and percentage analysis?

I don't need to understand anything more. Women are snakes.

1. Is it true that woman will be offended if a guy makes sexual comments early on in the relationship?

2. Should you make a girl feel "many" range of emotions (angry, sad, happy,anticipation,trust,surprise,etc etc...) on purpose so as to better make a connection with her.?

What can be learned from a woman's mouth? How to make ostrich noises? Get off and make yourself useful by making a man a sandwich

Should l invest in Eastern Poland?

Attached: JDIoGkE.jpg (595x690, 99K)

>Should l invest in Eastern Poland?
You absolutely should, before it invests in you

>Is it true that woman will be offended if a guy makes sexual comments early on in the relationship?
Depends on context and the comments. What's a "sexual comment" to you?

>2. Should you make a girl feel "many" range of emotions (angry, sad, happy,anticipation,trust,surprise,etc etc...) on purpose so as to better make a connection with her.?
That sounds autistically manipulative. People aren't puppets you play. Spending time together is what connects couples; if it isn't natural, it'll just be weird and I would definitely not be with a man who tries to make me feel angry or sad as a manipulative attempt to increase our connection. Why is it so hard for some of you to understand absolutely basic things? Would you like it if someone tried to fool you to get bonded to you more, somehow? Do you think taking people for fools is nice to them to any degree?

Don't hate me man, I've never been in a relationship and mostly picked up stuff from Jow Forums that regards with that

I like a girl but she doesn't like me back, she says she has a boyfriend and that she doesn't see the two of us as a couple. Should I settle for a friendship or forget her totally

"handsome" for women means exploitable for resources and no sex, handsome men I know avoid women because they have careers and women resent them because they want their resources. If a woman wants to have sex with a guy she calls him "hot", hot guys like chad are not resented by women.

That's a terrible idea. Jow Forums users are wrong on almost everything almost all the time.

Attached: 0316.who_.opener.lo21_View.jpg (2740x2683, 956K)

>are wrong on almost everything almost all the time.
Funny, that's what everybody said about women since Moses

How exactly do menstrual circles work?

>I love you forever
>have problems
>took virginity
>move far away once out of HS
She's picky no matter what you say. The pickier sex. She didn't need to be perfect for me. I felt perfect around her. That's love. Women are more greedy. Or did she just lie? She did. She admitted to me once she broke up with me that she only said she loved me to get in my pants.

HOW ass backwards the world is. Everything normalfaggots say is backwards. And so here I am knowing this. Infanticide ergo is fine.

What qualities do you look for in a man (for long term dating)?

Does she have potential as a friend? If yes, then yes. Otherwise no. I'd also advise that if you don't see her as a potential friend, you have no business being interested in her as a girlfriend as well.

Attached: 04fc9503df1ab4db25ef425f8c970c75.jpg (316x474, 24K)

>"handsome" for women means exploitable for resources
You are unable to accept that women have sexual desire and needs of the flesh. You probably think the reason why won't don't want to have sex with you is because you aren't rich. If you were rich, you'd find some other excuse to rationalise why women don't have sex with you.

>handsome men I know avoid women because they have careers and women resent them because they want their resources
Because it's strictly impossible to resent someone who rejects you, right? Like you're doing when women reject you? How can you be so unaware of yourself?

>If a woman wants to have sex with a guy she calls him "hot", hot guys like chad are not resented by women.
Stop relying on memes to understand the world. Women aren't a monolithic entity. Any man is a woman's Chad, just look around.

Can a woman not have the mother instinct, the need to prect a chid? How does that occur?
Btw glad to see you are still alive.

Attached: 1568845759125.png (616x500, 435K)

what the fuck is the point? no matter how much shit I read to "understand women" I can't escape the cycle. I have panic attacks just walking by women in public and have legitimately never had a full conversation with a woman besides my mom. I can't escape this trap without attention from a woman but I'm never gonna get attention from a woman because no matter how hard I try I can't help but come off as desperate and insecure

I enjoy her as a friend wholeheartedly, but it also makes me feel bad for not bringing this relationship to a next level, so it's a good friendship with a bitter aftertaste

Attached: wO1OsDX.jpg (670x677, 80K)

The body prepares a nest for a baby on a monthly basis and if there's no baby, it bleeds out.

You admitted to being both physically and verbally abusive. And you still feel like she left for no reason other than being treacherous.

>She admitted to me once she broke up with me that she only said she loved me to get in my pants.
She might have been trying to emulate your verbal abuse as payback for it.

there's nothing to understand. women aren't even people, this is like making a thread about "understanding" dogs or monkeys or something kek

Not Op. Are you insecure in other aspects of life?

>What qualities do you look for in a man (for long term dating)?
This:
>intelligence
>heart
>authenticity/personality
>the very obvious fact of how we get along and feel like the same person

If I find this in a man, everything else is extremely secondary, including looks. These are what I need to be happy as a woman.

The need to protect*

how can a black guy get a white gf?

>Can a woman not have the mother instinct, the need to prect a chid?
Of course. Most dysfunctional men you see have had mothers who sucked at being maternal. It happens with animals as well.

>How does that occur?
Typically women who were raised by mothers who weren't maternal and/or had mental issues. This is how this propagates. It's Conway's Game of Life, Mental Health Edition.

How do I make woman show any attention to me/give me any positive signs? And how do I read/capitalize on them.

I am generally considered visually attractive by my friends and aquitances, got results from 6,5 to 8/10 when posting my face on /soc/, yet I can't spot slightest signs of interest when I'm interacting with stranger females.

>everything else is extremely secondary, including looks
I mean come on, you know this just isn't true. Maybe there's is a threshold that you would allow for example, you would only date someone 7/10 and above but you wouldn't go under that, but you absolutely wouldn't go for someone under 5/10 even if they held those qualities.

>physically abusive
Psh. I was never abusive. She went for greener pastures because I wasn't nothing but a boy toy.

She was trying to make me think she never really loved me so I'd not take it so seriously.

It was all bullshit though. She loved me just as much but wanted simply more out of life. Said I'd end up with a dead end job. Jokes on her, I've been NEET ever since.

Attached: yuno evil hidden stare.jpg (474x266, 19K)

You are retarded and see everything through the lens of "wiminzz gud men baaad! ENTITLEMENT ENTITLEMENT DUMMY INCELSD EEEEE"
You dont address any of the responses in any other way.
>Inb4 generic "incel" insult

>a woman besides my mom.
How, exactly, is your mother?

If it hurts, ditch the bitch.

HUR DUR MODEFUKKER

Attached: 81YlUho8JfL._SX385_.jpg (385x481, 23K)

what do you mean by this exactly

Aim low. White women who are borderline retarded and rejected by white men in general are what you want to go for. Or grab a fat one.

Just kidding: don't consider race and she won't either.

Thoughts on guys with a foot fetish?

>How, exactly, is your mother?
I don't understand this question either. what qualities about my mom are you asking about?

What does a woman think about a man without any friends?

Attached: 1568410983853.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Eh, I guess that's the only right option. Better stop drooling over one girl and find another one that will like me back.

>How do I make woman show any attention to me/
That's not how this usually works. Women culturally can't act first lest they look like sluts; their way to respond positively is precisely this: to respond. So you have to do something first which allows them to show interest in subtle ways. I would advise not actually doing anything crazy, no stunts, no proposals. Just be a cool dude and engage with her the way you would with anyone else you want to make a friend out of. Signs to look for when a woman likes you (as a friend or more):

>gets comfy, sits in comfy ways
>touches her hair, redoes it, etc
>speaks longer than usual
>shares personal things with you
>asks you questions

>yet I can't spot slightest signs of interest when I'm interacting with stranger females.
As I said, women won't show you obvious signs in most cases because they must not look like sluts to you if they are interested in you. Women know good men resent sluts and so they don't want to do anything that might make you think they're easy and have been stuffed by entire teams of football players.

Look for smiles, looks, questions, attention, etc.

Insecurity as a person

>I mean come on, you know this just isn't true.
I mean, come on, don't ask for my opinion if you can't handle anything other than the version of life you have chosen for yourself. I exist in the real world, and this is how it works. Some of my hottest friends are married with men you wouldn't think are hot or handsome, and many are short, and yet they are all happy. Personality far outweighs the rest in men. You refuse to believe this because you are projecting: you don't care about a woman's personality, so you can't believe women actually care about men's.

>Maybe there's is a threshold that you would allow for example, you would only date someone 7/10 and above but you wouldn't go under that
This rating system is so fucking autistic. I can't believe the degree to which you take it seriously. Wake the fuck up. Nobody would even rate the same women the same stupid number to begin with. I have been heavily in love with men who were considered ugly by my friends, and I could see it myself, but when you're in love, the person is the most handsome person in the world. It's one thing to look good, it's quite another to be the person that makes you tingle everywhere. Brad Pitt is handsome, but I feel nothing for him. The not so handsome men I have loved activated all my almonds at the same time, and you can never tell me otherwise.

>sh. I was never abusive.
You said you were verbally abusive and a "yandere".

I don't know, nigga, you dry my vagina with your posts.

>everything else is extremely secondary, including looks

Attached: 1223640735486.jpg (331x319, 49K)

>You are retarded and see everything through the lens of "wiminzz gud men baaad!
When did I ever saiy men were bad? I don't share your binary ways of seeing people.

>You dont address any of the responses in any other way.
You aren't paying attention.

>Thoughts on guys with a foot fetish?
You don't choose your fetishes; this is something for your lover to take care of. I wouldn't mind that in my lover, as I am turned on by being admired.

including you, Beth

>I don't understand this question either. what qualities about my mom are you asking about?
First red flag right here. How is your mother in how she behaves in general and about you?

Danger. Poor social skills. A human is more likely to succeed in life if he has social skills than if he has an elevated IQ.

Thoughts on BBC (Big Black Cock)?

>66 replies
I fucking hate this place.

I really don't know how to answer your question, sorry, I just don't know what exactly you're asking
I think he has a point though. he never said you wouldn't date anything other than a 10/10 male model or something but to claim looks absolutely do not matter at all is flat out false. everyone has physical standards for what they want. would you date pic related?
actually he probably wouldn't even fit your criteria in the first place because it's harder for ugly people to grow up with confidence and self-esteem, therefore creating an unattractive personality
>First red flag right here
how is asking you to rephrase your question in a more easily understandable way a red flag?
>How is your mother in how she behaves in general and about you?
I don't know, she's normal I guess. I'm not very good at describing people. she's smart and hardworking and taught me a lot about health and fitness growing up

Attached: 4-cr-adam-pearson-04-W480.jpg.gallery.jpg (480x480, 23K)

>as I am turned on by being admired.
This explains everything. You keep making these threads because you're a coomer.

Attached: 1565129202058.png (800x769, 126K)

>Thoughts on BBC (Big Black Cock)?
While I am not racist, I have never been with a black man and the thought of a big black penis does not actually turn me on. I'm not exotic when it comes to sex.

No, my friend, you hate yourself.

I know, this stupid cunt posts her attentionwhore threads every fucking day because people feed her replies. but the worst part is that she pretends to be "helping" people instead of just admitting to being an attentionwhore

This bait works all the time. He keeps alternating between "ask a therapist anything" and "ask a woman anything". Massive idiot and LARPer, but the conversation-starved robots flock to him because (You)s are guaranteed. Overall fake and gay, anons opening up getting lowkey emotionally abused for someone's laugh. Sad sight.

yet she always asked me for sex

why do women always lie to themselves?

Attached: yuno gasai.png (1280x720, 310K)

>but to claim looks absolutely do not matter at all is flat out false.
Since when is "very secondary" the same as "absolutely do not matter"? You treacherous filth. You scoundrel.

>would you date pic related?
If that's your only example, it mostly proves my point. You literally need to find a deformed man with a special condition to ensure I might say no. And yet, even this man might be awesome. It's not all about looks.

>I don't know, she's normal I guess. I'm not very good at describing people.
Sounds like you're struggling with a very simple task, second red flag, my friend. What's the most fun you regularly have with your mother?

>yet she always asked me for sex
Obviously, she has much lower standards than I have.

Attached: 280full.jpg (280x385, 13K)

Every thread is shit, then why resist?

Honestly that's a really fair response, as to how many woman follow your line of thought is up for debate.

Haters in my thread are pissy because I get more attention than them. They also hate the fact that I get attention from delivering great posts with content and useful information, while they are restricted to shitty baiting and shitposting worthy of the weakest anuses.

Mark my words, shitty anons: I own you.

Attached: 9720386-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 62K)

do you actually think women understand women?

Offtopic question. The only few people I consider my friend is people I knew from my childhood. Based on my last years I still do have social skills, but I totally lost all interest on iteracting with people to the point that is just an autopilot when im on social events. What does it mean?

>as to how many woman follow your line of thought is up for debate.
There are dumb women out there, there are mentally ill women out there. As there are men. Just see them as what they are, beyond being women: idiots, mentally unstable folks, etc. It'll make things much easier for everybody.

People don't understand people much most of the time. It never ceases to amaze me. That's what makes my job so vital for so many.

Attached: 4B6B600D00000578-5661093-_I_perpetually_think_I_may_never_work_again_Elizabeth_Debicki_27-a-5_152475 (634x849, 103K)

my literal first time attending to ur autistic needs but k fag

Let me answer your question with a different question: do you actually think OP is a woman?

>Since when is "very secondary" the same as "absolutely do not matter"? You treacherous filth. You scoundrel.
I wasn't trying to paint you as a bad person for not being attracted to that guy. I know this is Jow Forums but do you really have to jump to the conclusion that everyone is out to get you because you're a woman? I have physical standards too, I was more just bringing up how looks are more intertwined with personality than you're telling us
>Sounds like you're struggling with a very simple task, second red flag, my friend
you asked an extremely broad question, I asked you to narrow it down and you're throwing "red flags" at me for it, quit being an asshole
>What's the most fun you regularly have with your mother?
I don't live with her anymore so nothing "regularly". we still go out to lunch or for runs sometimes though

I keep having dreams of being with a girl but I'm too afraid of doing it in real life. Each time I think about it I remember that it will be nothing like my dreams and that I'll probably be friendzoned or cheated on. How do I stop these dreams?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5c06iiukF4

Attached: 1507540446257.jpg (590x350, 19K)

>iteracting with people to the point that is just an autopilot when im on social events. What does it mean?
Educated guess: they matured while you have not. Autopilot is your best option because you can't imagine doing anything else, while your friends have grown up and can now converse as adults, as can most other people. For this reason, you prefer anonymously posting on this board, where others are equally immature as you may be.

>great posts with content and useful information

Attached: 1566816719327.jpg (258x245, 12K)

>You are unable to accept that women have sexual desire and needs of the flesh. You probably think the reason why won't don't want to have sex with you is because you aren't rich. If you were rich, you'd find some other excuse to rationalise why women don't have sex with you.
you don't have to be good at everything to get women, being rich is enough for some of them so he would be getting laid

In your emotional reaction, you forgot to realise that this being your first time or not changes absolutely nothing.

This is why everyone tells you to be yourself: you can't lie for shit.

What are some behaviours women do that you could reveal to us guys so that we may better understand women when they are doing said behaviours?
Thanks in advance

Why do women claim personality is most important, and then only swipe right Chads?

>do you really have to jump to the conclusion that everyone is out to get you because you're a woman?
The conclusion I "jumped to" was not this at all, but the mere fact that you dirsregard logic and think you can fuck around merrily with rhetoric without me calling you out for it.

>you asked an extremely broad question, I asked you to narrow it down and you're throwing "red flags" at me for it, quit being an asshole
You seem unable to describe your mother's general behaviour. My guess: you know very well what she behaves like but can't say it because it clashes with what you think you should say. There's a major cognitive dissonance between the reality you witness and what the official version is. I saw this too many times in therapy to miss it. You are conflicted about your mother, mostly likely because she isn't what you convinced yourself, with her help, she was.

>I keep having dreams of being with a girl but I'm too afraid of doing it in real life. Each time I think about it I remember that it will be nothing like my dreams and that I'll probably be friendzoned or cheated on. How do I stop these dreams?
Wise decision. Tell me why you want to be a girl, and I'll tell you why you are a man.

Well when they are swiping right on Chads (using Tinder) they are only trying to hook-up and they're not considering personality at all, only the physical aspect of a person.
Hooking up if you're ugly is difficult but you can definitely still get a girlfriend because she considers personality when dating someone and not just looks.

"Beth" retard confirmed illiterate.

If you want a real laugh, consider the idea that you imagine yourself able to understand my deeper posts.

Couple questions:
1. Why do women suck, in your professional opinion? Is there something specific that keeps them from being as cool as they should be?

2. Ever known an attractive guy who was still basically pussy repellent? What did he have to do to fail so hard? Asking for a friend.

3. Who's your favorite person, alive or dead?

what fucking job? you in the asylum or some shit

It takes a stupid man to think "getting laid" is what it means to "get a woman".

Low class trash, begone. If you don't aim to fuck a woman's very soul, don't be surprised you don't interest many women at all.