When did you realize r9k was a gay board?

It's evident that this place and it's users is majority homosexual with the whole trans/gay posting, it seems to be only progressing more homo and why is that such a bad thing? Why not take the pinkpill and join the rest of the bots, women are vapid sluts anyway who only hurt you. Haven't you noticed that friendships with men are much more satisfying? Take it a step further and add loyalty and sex into the mix, and let me tell you, getting your bussy pounded is fucking amazing, don't listen to the lies telling you otherwise. Everyone wants to fit in and I'm not saying you have to be gay to post but just be more mindful of most of the bots who have that sexual orientation. Want to be the girl? then fucking do it! no point living in denial of who you truly are. Give me one good reason as to why r9k is not a homo inhabited board and what your deal is with being anti-gay and not becoming one yourself

Attached: 172746564619.png (500x530, 133K)

>It's evident that this place and it's users is majority homosexual with the whole trans/gay posting, it seems to be only progressing more homo and why is that such a bad thing? Why not take the pinkpill and join the rest of the bots, women are vapid sluts anyway who only hurt you. Haven't you noticed that friendships with men are much more satisfying? Take it a step further and add loyalty and sex into the mix, and let me tell you, getting your bussy pounded is fucking amazing, don't listen to the lies telling you otherwise. Everyone wants to fit in and I'm not saying you have to be gay to post but just be more mindful of most of the bots who have that sexual orientation. Want to be the girl? then fucking do it! no point living in denial of who you truly are. Give me one good reason as to why r9k is not a homo inhabited board and what your deal is with being anti-gay and not becoming one yourself

shut up tranny kek

I know its you Fedorov .

Jow Forums has always had literal faggots in it. No one really considered it a problem until maybe 2016 or so.

Attached: anithink_finished.png (412x499, 194K)

It's not a gay board

I'm not even transgender and since you can't come up with a single retort besides "tranny lol" your opinion is discarded

"im not even" lmao just fuck off .go shill your metal bs somewhere else .you stick like a sore thumb and all those threads of your discord friends are inorganic to such a degree that even people that didnt give a shit aree starting to hate you.eat nicholas dick you fucking faggot .

no 50 pisscord spammers make it seem so

Attached: 2014 r9k before kill.png (3144x2528, 801K)

when the army does it, you know it's meaningless. fuck pride. remember when the gays did weird shit and idk fought BACK against cops, rather than being protected by them for their shithead pointless rallies.
man, i wish gays were still cool.

i hope that somebody will kill aero and his friends soon

It is, but its gay crossdressers, not bio men who deeply want to be the other gender.

Its not Aero and his friends, its just random people he talks to online. Reik*o did it too but he ignores all the content written on him, they don't need to be murdered or disliked. they're pretty harmless, and only scared people from what I heard

My dad would react to that pic with "sounds about right" (note: dad was in the army)

What is the difference between a transgender and a crossdresser?

Attached: 1569067859452.jpg (1139x536, 245K)

>41 black people

that's a surprising amount

yes because it only became a problem in 2016 you stupid tranny lovin onions boy is that really too hard to understand?
Sage

Attached: 1569034559260.png (805x851, 104K)

what retard added the 'transgenders be like'
jesus fuck

R9K is a heterosexual yellow fever board

I'm not anti-gay. I'm anti-fucking-obnoxious-people. It's not your gayness. It's the way you conduct yourself during being gay.

>Take it a step further and add loyalty and sex into the mix

Maybe I would consider it if gay men weren't even bigger sluts than women.

But they are. So there goes that out the window.

I'd also be 30% more likely to catch an STD. Not into that sort of thing.

Attached: 1537781482744.jpg (400x357, 34K)

cd's don't take hrt and don't identify as the opposite gender

How did something that was going on since the beginning of Jow Forums, faggotry, end up only becoming a problem in 2016?

Attached: Bridget.(GUILTY.GEAR).full.1581046.jpg (621x1020, 173K)

As always trannies are unaware of anything.
*ahem*
it started becoming a problem in 2016 because tranny whores started making threads like this. Before 2016 they mostly kept to themselves now we have threads like this spammed everywhere and groups of trannies blackmailing children into pink pilling and cutting themselves. You guys are the most subhuman group their is and it really warms my heart knowing ever tranny on here is going to die unhappy or join the 45%.
There, thats pretty easy to follow right?

Attached: 1569051603547.jpg (4000x4000, 846K)

Sounds more like Jow Forums started to cry more about things that were already here. Faggots have been on Jow Forums forever. "It's a trap" wasn't a meme about trannies until Jow Forums made it that way.
Funny how you aren't complaining about Jow Forums doing all the same things you just said though.
What makes you better than the tranny posters again?

ok im done lettimg you thrive on my attention bye bye