Have you ever called someone a "nigger?" I mean, to their face and in public? Not on the Internet

Have you ever called someone a "nigger?" I mean, to their face and in public? Not on the Internet.

Attached: tumblr_pm28ypZRzs1ro2bqto1_400.jpg (400x458, 86K)

Why the fuck would I do that? Thats just cringe and asking for an ass beating. I mean when I was a kid I used to call some of my black friends nigga like they do to each other, they really dont care if youre cool with them like that. But I would never call someone a nigger to their face, its just nasty and retarded. I would argue that calling someone a nigger is nigger behavior in and of itself.

Yup.
>couple friends go to wendys.
>buddy dashawn comes along. One friend cliff hates him because he has nigga moments. Other two guys (everyones black but me) are essentially go "its cool man, he mighg not act like a fool today"
>guy cuts dashawn inline for a refill.
> they get into an argument and guy calls dashawn a git.
>within fifteen minute dashawns throwing chairs. We haul him into the van and skedaddle.
>cliff and mukai (other friend with us) start calling him a nigger and saying this shits gonna get them arrested.
>he turns to me and says "yo user, back me up here."
>I turn around from the passenger seat and say "bro, you were throwing damn chairs at a guy for calling you a git! Everyone else here thinks you were acting like a nigger and honestly, I'd have to agree with them that you were acting like a nigger so whos wrong: all of us or the full grown man throwing chairs cause someone called him a mean name!?"
>after we got out of the car, dashawn apologized but no one wanted to hear any of it.

Dashawns in prison now for assault and battery.

Nah but I had a pass for a while but I didn't really say it much.

I say it all te time to my black friends and they dont give a shit because they know i dont mean it as a swear word. Iam btw a eurofag and they also dont give a shit in europe what ya say.

reddit bitch/13 year old/newfag detected
>scanning
>scan complete
>[execute echo : get off my board faggot : ]
>feelings hurt
Objective complete

Never talked to a negro

That sounds like a pretty based group of black friends except dashawn ofc

I think I've called my brother a nigger before.
Most of the time I say it is online to my friends, but it's always a joke, we just do that.

>Be me
>Trying to enter library parking lot
>Absolutely retarded black lady driving wrong way over arrows directing traffic in lane
>Honk horn at her
>She is too confused to figure out what to do
>Back up slightly so she can continue to drive wrong way and park
>Park own car
>Black lady gets out of car, starts yelling at me for honking at her
>Point to arrow in lane
>Say "You were driving the wrong way."
>Black lady freaks out
>"You ain't the law! You ain't the law!"
>Say "Yeah. I also ain't a nigger."
>Feelsgoodman.jpg

There was an african boy in my high school class and we used to jokingly call him a nigger all the time
I'm not american though, and nigger and other ethnic slurs are not as big of a taboo here

Yes, but only my white/asian friends.
I used to call my black friend nigga/negro in high school though.

Yes I've called lots of people nigger, but none of them were actually black.

Yeah i called my friends niggers all the time. Only one of those friends was actually black though. I never called a random person nigger because i don't get into fights with random people because i am not a nigger.

Attached: apu.jpg (1200x1271, 193K)

Yes. I got in a fight with a black guy and after I won I just said, "Nigger." and he just said, "Really bro?" He didnt even look mad, just disappointed.

omg y u say "nigger"? all i did was chimp out a little, shiieeet.

No, I'm actually a very nice person, I just become an asshole online cause it's fun to me.

In his defense, I was the one chimping out. I was sitting next to a trash can and he threw his trash in there, but spilled some soda on me.

Many times the first time I ever called a nigger a nigger to their face was in middle school I liked this girl a lot and some nigger bitch told the girl I liked a lie about me so when I ended up asking the girl out she said no and when I asked why she told me what the negress said. The next day the nigger girl came up to me to talk and I called her a stupid nigger and to never speak to me again. From that day on most of my interactions with groids boils down to those same words.

>be me
>man of color
>walking around with my mulitracial group of friends, appreciating our differences and celebrating our common brotherhood.
>pick up litter off the ground because i care about my community
>figure i will put this where it belongs, in the trash.
>throw the litter in the trash as any responsible citizen would, however a bit of soda left by another spilled out of the trashcan and hit someone sitting beside the trash.
>my first instinct was to wonder why someone was sitting by the trash, but i quickly banished the thought from my mind and rushed to help my brother whom i just accidentally spilled soda upon.
>Apologize profusely and sincerely ask for his forgiveness
>The man screeches a foul screech and charges me
>As i am not one for violence, i allow him to come upon me
>My friends rush to help me but i assure them that if this is what he needs to do, then i will bear the cross with pride.
>the man wails into me, i lay there and absorb the pain, leaving nothing but my infinite love.
>The man stands up, and calls me a nigger
>I say to him "Really brother?" to express my disappointment in his close minded hatred.
>Nonetheless i move on with my life and forgive the man, after all he did what he did in a fit of rage. Let the one without sin cast the first stone.
>Mfw

Attached: he cute.jpg (640x640, 79K)

I called a black girl a nigger a week ago in a psych ward but Im a black dude so it doesn't really matter I guess lmao

wasn't really joking either

she later sucked my dick in the bathroom of my room in the ward feelsgoodman

Inb4 someone accuses me of looking for headpats from whitebois nah just telling a story lel

Why were you in a psych ward negranon

*pats your head*
There there based black man.

Attached: too good to be true.jpg (1398x1645, 453K)

No but I showed one moon an once

Why would you type this bullshit? Sounds like you've gone faggot.

Yeah, I had an argument with a black guy and it devolved into insulting so I called him a filthy nigger and he just looked at me and said "damn ok bro" and that was it

No, because we call them snickers.

no i' don't speak english irl

Yeah when I was 4th grade I called some black kid a nigger because he was being a nigger

I do it with my friends all the time

I'd call OP a nigger to his face

Some black guy at a club wouldnt leave my group of friends alone. He wanted the hot girl of the group but she wasnt interested. He stood right there for about 2 hours. Eventually i told him to fuck off nigger and had the idea to keep saying nigger to his face. I was pretty drunk and high as well. He didn't do anything but supposedly was going to 'knock me out'. I asked him to leave many times before this though

>at myrtle beach
>shirt off with my cousin walking along the beach
>2 darkies both really skinny but tall walking by
>the one closest to us stares at me. I stare back
>when they pass the one that was staring at me loudly says something like "fucking cracker bitch."
>so I say something like "fucking nigger bitch."
>cuss at each other but they keep walking. cousin pulls me forward
Pretty sure that was the only time.

why was this so fucking hilarious LMFAO

Lmao, thats not what happened. I asked him to apologize and he wouldnt.

Myrtle Beach is fucking Coon Town. I'm surprised they didn't attack you