>live in eastern europe
>be addicted to drugs
>have transphobic and homophobic parents
>Have a lot of mental and physical illnesses
>no money
>no bf
I literally live in hell...

Attached: 802.jpg (1200x675, 53K)

Okay, jew. How about in this hyperthetical scenario the tranny simply stops being so?

what country do you live in? im from poland hehe

Well duh. The fuck did you think was gonna happen if you tried being something you'll never be? You got meme'd

>Have a lot of mental and physical illnesses
Has there ever been a mentally normal tranny? Every trans person I know has schizophrenia, or some other mental illness.

which country anone
east eu here too

are you also trannies?

why does it matter
no I am not

I was going to say that the Jews finally got their hands on you, but the truth is... they always among you

Attached: bry1c8w.jpg (2400x1186, 269K)

>eastern europe
>tranny
you never had a chance.drugs,parents and mental ilness doesn't matters

neck yourself you degenerat

Why do you guys pretend to hate lgbt and then go and have trans/trap/gay boards on your chans?

Attached: 15679017739540.jpg (355x818, 68K)

>implying i choose what type of boards exist
go talk to japanese moot , faggot

answering for the poland guy
yes

If they have a penis, I may be straight but how do I deny such cute sub with an ass like that?

Attached: astolfo-d2a550c9d5db4dcca0f614816c7ca485.png (1025x800, 893K)

Good fuqing die and leave my continent u subhuman scum when we Russians take over all of eastern Europe again we will burn u alive

Attached: 9F3121AD-4B62-42AC-90E6-E4C9969F3343.jpg (633x839, 140K)

Tranny here OP. Just close this thread and make it on /lgbt/ or something. You'll get much better support there.
Here you'll just get bitter incels who want to believe they're in a worse situation than you, and that you "chose" to put yourself in a bad position.
Funny how those incels are the ones literally choosing to not interact with society normally, while trannies don't have a choice.

Attached: pink pill.jpg (691x1024, 66K)

like a quarter of white traps online are russians, what are you talking about

You could stop being an incel you know

hehe
a tranny in eastern europe
good night good luck
aslo about the jew chart. yeah they got kinda spawnkilled in poland

No they aren't they would get litterly killed even in multi cultural Moscow. Don't generalize us Russians couse u see some fags with Russian origin online. Those tranny "Russians" are not living in Russia don't forget we Russians are a population of 146 million if we count ppl of Russian origin outside of Russia like the fags in the US wich left couse we ruined their life's for being fags we are prob in the billions. The US deepstate is made out of traitor Russians half of Isreal is Russians east Germany is full of Russians list goes on we are everywhere even Google owner is a Russian

Russia is a failed state, always has been.

>be tranny
>have a lot of mental and physical illnesses
You don't say.

Attached: 4t3t3.jpg (500x333, 57K)

2 Months ago I reported a theater to the Crimean police for having 2 man kiss each other even tho the show wasn't categorized as 18+ wich violates the anti gay propaganda law already got answer from police that they are investigating do u actually think we tolerate fuqing trannys?

Attached: 1567389023678.jpg (250x236, 9K)

How are you going to tell someone is a tranny if they don't dress up like a girl in public?
Or are you saying trannies are so feminine they can't pass off as a guy?

Attached: holo_smugger.png (891x808, 1.33M)

ojhuj

Attached: pedale jebany.gif (238x330, 24K)

Dude u are some fag on a gay virgin board getting called a failed state by someone like u is a compliment

Attached: krasondar.jpg (1000x667, 331K)

It's pretty suspicious you haven't been yeeted yet. So if this is not a troll then good luck out there

get out of here go to fucking us or shit thyre all gay anyway.on second thought if youre in latvia and support the thundercross or vairogs you can stay but i doubt it.degenerate

I fucked a blond twink from petersburg who came here for a festival once, it was pretty nice

I know u fags don't realize it but normal ppl can tell u are gay from the way u walk talk and move ur body. I never met a sodomite transvestite in my life but I'm pretty sure I can tell u are one from the get go since being a transvestite is even more gay than being gay

Attached: NoBourgeoisiePerversions.png (564x527, 547K)

you are a deluded faggot, RT(state sponsored) made a series of documentaries following bunch of trannies around, nobody did anything but talk to them. Russians are bunch of gay niggers, deal with it.

Kill yourself fucking freak Russia is next superpower

Dont believe post its face and its name

Attached: DzJaql8XcAApTy1.jpg (900x1200, 197K)

We already are superpower we always have been even if westerns try to delude themselfs into thinking they have any chance against us we still have 2000 more nuclear weapons than them and superior military not to mention we are the only country on earth with hypersonic nuclear missiles

Attached: 1050943427[1].jpg (3920x2827, 767K)

We met on craigslist and I didn't ask for his surname, we just went to fest together and had some fun
Stop coping, faggot

No link? No proof? No point in reading what a sodomite subhuman posts

Attached: 1569028231924.jpg (1280x1067, 266K)

So I should just trust the word of a sodomite? No lol

>we still have 2000 more nuclear weapons than them and superior military
LMAO

>not to mention we are the only country on earth with hypersonic nuclear missiles
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Russia can only assure their own destruction. Meanwhile USA has the most defensible land, with probes monitoring the entire globe. Any Russian invasion would be destroyed before it got within 2000km of US land.

Okay pussy, sit behind a button and through thermonuclear rocks. What happened to Russia to make it so gay

Americuck braincells working at its finest again I see.. I'm talking about nuclear weaponry and u talk some shit about invasion we aren't in the 19th century anymore u braindead schmock we bomb ur shithole from the other side of the planet and send some extra missiles out of Venezuela and Cuba for good measure

Attached: 150930.png (658x734, 638K)

go back. origionallly.

Typical Russian doesn't understand nuclear warfare. You know why Russia talks about hypersonic nuclear missiles? To make themselves appear strong.
You know why it's not secret? Because it doesn't matter how fast you nuke America, America WILL nuke you back.

I know thats why we haven't nuked u yet couse it would be mutual destruction same goes for when u nuke us. So we just assure our own safety while ur influence is growing weaker each day since the war in Syria started u lost all ur influence in the middle east and the EU is gonna dissolve in the next few years while we Russians have been expanding to the artic and building trade routes together with the Chinese 10 years and u will be nothing but a Chinese colony while Europe will be a Russian colony

Attached: g4u6rjz6an601.jpg (5000x4078, 896K)

An invasion of Russia is possible to do. An invasion of the US is impossible. Russia has no hard power, and no soft power.
Russia only has nukes. No better than North Korea.

>We already are superpower
Russia is a third world country run by the former KGB/Organized Crime. I understand the desire to take pride in one's nation, but you're not living in a nation, just a giant cartel. At least politicians in other countries have to pretend to work for their constituents.

There's no need to invade Amerikkka as its being torn apart from the inside

Attached: 1457747574283.png (612x748, 69K)

North Korea is based and like I said I don't give a single fuq what some degenrate sodomite losers tell me about my country. The west is literal Sodom and gamorra but tries to give moral teachings to my country baha I'm voting Putin each year and have a portrait of Stalin in my wallet u can tell ur own population all those lies but u need to realize that ur baseless arrogance doesn't work on us Russians we are not such a cucked inferior population like u westerners are enjoy being gang raped by migrants and having ur children manipulated by pedo men who dress up as woman

Attached: man face tranny with future school shooter.jpg (750x1118, 622K)

The state functions fine regardless of race. An America run by hispanics would be more deadly than limp wristed white rulers. Look up cartel murders.

you probably mean american. you dumb nigger

That's real rough, i hope you're not ugly also.

No, he said he was russian and that he came here by a plane
Stop coping

Let me move in with you and teach me russian so I can be your boifriend

You can stop being a cro-magnon you know

Attached: 1568875744829.jpg (599x470, 170K)

>tfw no pale slav tranner to fuck the boy out of

Russian pig, your man Putin is a criminal who has enriched himself and his goons by robbing the nation. Look up Russian HIV/AIDS and abortion statistics then talk about your glorious nation. Spit on the graves of every dead vatnik.

Attached: EhWP8XW_d.jpg (475x604, 27K)

>I'm voting Putin each year and have a portrait of Stalin in my wallet
TEHEHEHE LOOK GUYS I SUPPORT LE BASED WAR CRIMINAL WHO MURDERED MILLIONS OF UKRAINIANS AND WAS A JEWISH COCKSUCKER I'M SO BASED XDDD LOOK AT ME Jow Forums PLEASE
>cucked inferior population
lmao you literally prostitute your own fucking daughters just so you can get some meth money
Russcucks are poor, stupid, corrupt and psychopathic drug addicts and women-beaters who started to believe they are superior after doing so much fucking drugs

Stay mad, subhuman

Attached: you.png (678x618, 508K)

I don't look up baseless lies faggot somehow our own government doesn't know our HIV quota of our country and wants to pass laws where HIV infected have to be put into a database so we know how much we have yet some western health organizations which has direct connections to the pentagon knows exactly how much HIV infected we have in Russia funny isn't it?

Attached: Trump baloon drawing London.jpg (2762x1998, 1.64M)

Cry me a river (Crimea) :)

Attached: 15593854914430.png (262x263, 23K)