Why the fuck doesn't this cunt go to China or India where there's actual co2 going down and protest over there?

Why the fuck doesn't this cunt go to China or India where there's actual co2 going down and protest over there?

Attached: 220px-Greta_Thunberg_at_the_Parliament_(46705842745)_(cropped).jpg (220x293, 19K)

she'd be arrested and/or deported almost immediately if she attempted to challenge the status quo in china

Attached: 9dwgdkymufl01.jpg (360x480, 26K)

you ignorant bint the largest consumer of oil and thus producers of Co2 is the US military.

It's easier to complain than actually try to solve a problem

>wake up this morning
>shamble downstairs with empty coffee mug
>start washing it in the sink while coffee brews
>"hey Google. What's in the news?" to my google home speaker thing
>washing dishes
>first thing I hear is a very sweet voice saying "hello, New York." followed by cheering youthful voices
>immediately know it's Greta and start laughing my ass off
>newcaster mentions how she sailed from overseas on solar powered yacht or something
>start laughing even harder

So she's here now, having kids skip school and protest China or something. idk. Guess she's this generation's eco superhero.

Attached: 1568146662671.png (500x500, 42K)

White people are the reason for all the world's problems

THlS, but unironicalIy

Wh*Toids be like: Let's industrialize and fuck up the planet
Wh*Toids present: NOO BRAZIL U CANT CHOP DOWN THAT FOREST TO INDUSTRIALIZE

I fucking love the caricatures of this girl.

she would be raped repeatedly in India and ignored in China

Because she's a westerner, perhaps?. Lmao, there's several climate change movements in China/Hong Kong protesting atm. Also >denying CO2 emissions in Europe. Lmao how dumb is your arse

Attached: ECBcvtFWkAA1ebC.jpg (1066x848, 109K)

Like every faggot like her, shes a virtue signaler. Doubt she gives a shit, shes just loving the limelight.

Fame and attention does bad things to young people. I wonder what drug she will be addicted to by the time she is 25. Heroin? Cocaine?

The president of Brazil, Bolsonaro, is white and is borderline white supremacist.

Because it's not about saving the environment and preventing climate change. It's about ensuring whites go extinct.

>t. An absolutely seething brainlet.
It's almost like she has a better chance of influencing Western culture, rather than one she has no familiarity with.

kys control-freak whitoid

I know right, why doesn't this girl JUST change the environmental regulations of every country? Talk about lazy zoomers amirite?

Is that the girl who's traveling in a boat or whatever? My problem with that story is that they're making a big deal about her traveling in a "zero emission sailboat." Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't literally every sailboat a "zero emission sailboat?"

Nice b8 m8 now check out this graph

Attached: IMG_1193.jpg (711x515, 36K)

Oh I get it, so just never question the status quo cuz that would be virtual signalling? Just lay back and let your governments have their way with you like a good little sissy :3

Her handlers aren't out to get the chinks - they're out to get us.

god I hate this annoying retard

>m-my autism a superpower

Attached: 1524713011743.jpg (600x532, 40K)

China MOGS the west in emissions, whiteoids can't compete, and this bitch would have her organs harvested in a millisecond if she went there

because user, that wouldn't be PC enough over there.
You wouldn't go to a feminatzi rally and claim anything, as little as this faggot would go to where they'd gain no power and media cover.

Fool the gullible first, then march on the the rest, it's an age old tactic to gain support while marching on the "enemy"

In reality it's brainwashing and I'd love to see her dead, but you know, they pick their battles where they know they can win

I like how this potato triggers the fuck out of Jow Forums

Attached: f57.jpg (640x640, 79K)

No Tyrone, are your african brothers the ones who're breeding like rats

Pajeets have a very bad taste then