>says she never wants to leave me
>starts panicking saying i can do so much better than her
>begs me to not leave
>reassure her yet again that im not going anywhere and that i love her
>start playing with her hair and she lays back on me
>movie finished asked how she liked it
>shes sleeping
why does thinking about this make me feel so bad

Attached: 1562123934356.jpg (552x745, 418K)

how do you think reading that makes me feel OP?

Attached: 1537831257709.jpg (429x429, 51K)

>bpd
big yikes
You do know she is going to eventually ghost you and cheat on you, right?

>>asks why im always so nice to her
>>says she never wants to leave me
>>starts panicking saying i can do so much better than her
>>begs me to not leave
>>reassure her yet again that im not going anywhere and that i love her
Yeah bro she's gonna leave you at some point

You aren't doing yourself any favors posting this here. You're just going to get people flaming you for:
1. Posting humblebrag threads about having a gf
2. Dating a BPD

Get your ass off of this board and focus on your relationship like a fucking human being. Stop hinging yourself off of buzzwords, psychology terms, and the lauding of interest strangers.

Attached: 1568435768702.jpg (392x376, 48K)

Out of the loop on this slang. What does BPD means

It typically means Borderline Personality Disorder on this board since there's a LOT of posters with it that lurk/make threads here.

I've seen it reference Bipolar though, which is much more of a Mood disorder than a PD (personality disorder).

Attached: 1568940757135.jpg (727x583, 134K)

how long does it normally take before this happens?

For me it took a little less than 2 years for her to finally dump me. We had been living together for 8 or 9 months at that point.

Attached: 1552971434388.jpg (1196x1181, 122K)

BPD does mean Borderline Personality Disorder. Its just just board slang. Looked that shit up. Though I confused it for Biploar Disorder at first.
BPDfag here. It varies from person to person and your willingness to put up with them. Could last a while (1-2~ years) or could end quickly (within days or weeks).

She's making you feel like a valuable, high status man so that when she withdraws her affection and discards you, it will be that much more painful. She will feed off your suffering in the end.

My bpd gf does similar things. People with bpd are frigthened of being left alone. Make her sure that you never will. Love her with all your heart. Godspeed user

BPD (Male)? What is that like? I've heard it was a female oriented PD.

Attached: 1551267129864.png (832x868, 371K)

>cheated on several men
>feels guilty for all the bad shit she did
>cries because you treat her so well
You can instinctually sense the honeymoon phase is almost over.

The diagnostic criteria are the same for men and women. It's just called a female disorder since women are more commonly diagnosed with it.

it could be a week, a month, 5 years down the line, one day they'll just suddenly hate you and fuck tyrone to get "revenge" on the "pain" you caused them

I'm a filthy fucking cheater and can confirm. I can't talk to gf without feeling sad anymore.
I'll have to tell her soon.

>You can instinctually sense the honeymoon phase is almost over.
but what a honeymoon right?
I hear they are a great fuck.

basically you can expect to be raped whenever you have sex with a bpd girl
as far as theyre concerned your entire body is for their own pleasure and nothing more

Correct analysis, wrong reasons. She does this in order to create a state in which you are dependent. Mine left me for a friend, but tried to make sure I kept in touch and remained a close friend to her. The reason is obvious, I was demoted from boyfriend to backup plan. In the case that the guy she was "Just friends" With for a year fucks up, she can fall back on me.

Fat chance I'm pathetic enough to stick around for that bullshit. Mine leaving was the most positively transformative experience in my life

That's literally the opposite of what she'll do. She'll drill a hole in his head and drip acid in until he's in a zombie, thus keeping him with her forever.