Why do I dislike Indians so much?

I'm Indian and I hate Indians so much. Apart from a few Indians in my circle of family and friends, most of them are rude, loud, have an annoying accent, smell like shit and have a shitty approach to life. I have nothing against my culture and I actually cherish my cultural heritage but I absolutely hate Indians as people because of their attitude and smell.

What does Jow Forums think?

Attached: india.jpg (500x313, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0GM2YTZ_j6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Look up Jayant Bhandari on YouTube.

Are you Muslim?

Link dont tell us to google it not cool

Attached: 1505488460118.jpg (300x300, 27K)

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=0GM2YTZ_j6Q

You are right and they are inbred rapists also.

muslim guy. Undoubtedly

Whiter than you, hindu!

In the past three years my neighborhood has been completely colonized by Pajeets. I don't really mind because I like Indian culture. My area is pretty affluent so they're all engineers and they have children and the women are feminine and make the kids learn classical music and shit. They still need to go back I can walk to my park and back and not hear a word of English.

hello neighbors

I'm White and I hate Whites so much. Apart from a few Whites in my circle of family and friends, most of them are cucked, degenerate, have entitled kids, indulge in drugs and have a shitty approach to life. I have nothing against my culture and I actually cherish my cultural heritage but I absolutely hate Whites as people because of their attitude and degeneracy.

What does Jow Forums think?

stop the child traffic you losers

I'm Turk and I hate Turks so much. Apart from a few Turks in my circle of family and friends, most of them are cucked, degenerate, have entitled kids, indulge in drugs and have a shitty approach to life. I have nothing against my culture and I actually cherish my cultural heritage but I absolutely hate Turks as people because of their attitude and degeneracy.

What do you think?

why do you care dude, married indian women are notoriously easy to seduce. you are aware that indians have among the smallest of cocks on the planet, right? i post articles to my indian friend addressing this and for some reason he gets absolutely livid. its like dude dont be ashamed of your body you cant change it.

feces

lol at his accent

GOOD HOUSE POO

BUMP

I heard Indians in West tend to be very nationalistic and pro modi. Is that true?

I don't really have anything against Indians they are mostly sweet, naive people in my experience I just want them to stay in their country

I want all people of colour out of our noble white countries. Be they citizens, legal immigrants, illegals, refugees.

Indians are so greedy in the worst way, they make white ppl look like monks

It appears that you have completely changed your world view . Also did you ask forgiveness for your sins ?

FUTURE SUPERPOWER 2020, BITCH

Attached: e14.png (680x530, 151K)