Fragile Masculinity is real

The naked truth: Men everywhere are incredibly insecure and intimidated by women who:
>are older
>are taller
>are more intelligent
>are headstrong
>make more money
>are better than them at whatever they're good at or interested in
>are more competent than them at the same job
>are incredibly attractive physically/sexually
>have had multiple sexual partners
In the face of these, the average male (i.e you) is impotent. You are all hopeless.

Attached: fujiko.jpg (1080x1080, 84K)

>men arent attracted to old whores whove slutted it up and are sensing the wall coming
Gee, what a revelation.

true, i hope no woman like this decides to bully me

Attached: 1537750982023.jpg (720x720, 53K)

Most of the things you listed about a woman gives me an erection

>54517309
>intimidated
Lel, good one
the vast majority of women will do a token amount of work and have the men who actually understand their job pick up the slack. Men don't want a woman with multiple partners because she will be much less faithful, same as ugly guy/hot girl. Older women aren't as fertile and their kids will be more fucked up, they aren't good at the one task they're needed for.
But you won't read this, this is for the poor saps being baited into this mindset. Go ahead and hide beyond your anime picture.
4/10, made me reply

not liking something doesn't mean you're scared shitless of it, that's just a stupid shame tactic self-righteous retards like yourself use in order to make a sad attempt at asserting yourself.

If men were weak and insecure by nature then you wouldn't have civilization and everything in it, if it wasn't for men you wouldn't have the privilege of typing mindless delusional bullshit like this.

Sometimes I feel like the only human world who is indifferent to standards/morals/rules

I know it's a bait thread but I'm going to reply seriously.
I'm not intimidated by such women. Rather, I know I'm not good enough for them. I know they would have absolutely no reason to be attracted to me whatsoever, so I never waste their time.

although no woman could like me anyway so whatever

>woman
>intelligent
Poor effort bait.
It's called disgust, not intimidation.

Well, I don't see what's wrong with that.
Wouldn't you feel intimidated if you're out matched/out classed by a man? Them being women just makes things worse

>trying to make multiple sexual partners seem attractive
Nice try, user.

aka "men have to prove themselves continuously and women merely have to be exist and above the 10th percentile of attractiveness." makes sense how men would be insecure given they lack inherent worth, unlike women with their valued wombs and ova

Good thing all of those, but the last two are incredibly rare

How is this something that causes fear are you even trying?

>>are older
>>are taller
>>are more intelligent
>>are headstrong
>>make more money
>>are better than them at whatever they're good at or interested in
>>are more competent than them at the same job
They don't intimidate me, they turn me on! You can keep the last two though.

They make me feel insecure but also super horny so I become more assertive and it balances out

cool. i just fuck hookers overseas. have fun climbing the career ladder

>are older
>are taller
>are more intelligent
>are headstrong
>make more money

Well if it's all those for sure at once, but I've never meet such unicorn.

Attached: 1566202490602.jpg (640x853, 55K)

I don't know about most of that, but I very much prefer taller women so I think you might somewhat be talking out of your ass

Intimidated by
>an old roastie post wall
>a literal fetish for amazonfags
>think they're deep because they read a book that wasn't Harry Potter for once
>ride the cock carousal
>fuck their boss
>again, fucking their boss
>again, fucking their boss
>are whores
>again, ride the cock carousal
?
Sure, larper.

Attached: (you).png (684x588, 376K)

The naked truth: Men everywhere are incredibly insecure and intimidated by MEN who:
>are older
>are taller
>are more intelligent
>are autistic
>get more neetbux
>dont care about whatever they're good at or interested in
>are more complacent than them at the same job
>are incredibly easy to please physically/sexually
>have had exotic sexual fantasies
In the face of these, the average male (i.e you) is impotent. You are all hopeless.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

bullshit.

Here is a huge whitepill for all the kissless virgins on this board:

Women tend to hit the wall. Men do not.
Guys only need to get in shape and make a bit of money. Even with our current dating app society there will always be a girl into an older guys as long as you can play the part successfully. I find the hardest struggles in life are the things you have your whole life to do at your leisure.

>Men are not attracted to older women
/thread

Im afraid of no woman. Why should i be afraid of some roast beef pussy whore? All they are is some fucking loser anyways, their entire gender has been seen as the subservient and useless one by every civilization since the dawn of fucking time, from england to rome to japan, everywhere unanimously agreed women are shit and thats because they are. Oh boo hoo women who make more money. So? Why do i care? Why should i be intimidated? Chances are they're either a prositute or on alimony. Women are just useless bags of flesh meant to pump out either a: sucessful humans who will actually do shit or b: more meatbags for reproduction. Who was the last woman who did anything worth caring about since marie curie? Really women are all just losers who live life on easy mode and think when they try it on medium its comparable to men who live on insane mode since day 1. Im not threatened by any woman because they're the inferior race. Men can easily destroy records made in athletics by women. The womans deadlift world record is easily destroyed by a competent bodybuilder. They're a failure and are unecessary to humanity once we can make artificial embryos. Men are the one who make millions of sperm with large genetic diversity, women have like what a few hundred eggs? They're literally useless in every way at this point, why not just have mass genocide of women?

>are older
>are taller
>are more intelligent
>are headstrong
>make more money
I want/am ok with these things
This one makes you irredeemable trash. Go shoot heroin in an abandoned hospital and fall down the elevator shaft.

Insecure =/= Wary

I'm being careful around a woman like that only if I want to fuck her. You can bet your fucking ass I'm not going to give a flying fuck about you if I don't want to fuck you, even if you happen to be the final resurrected form of Venus.

You're wrong, OP. I'm intimidated by any woman that isn't family

Let's divide in reality vs fiction

>are taller
>are more intelligent
>are headstrong

These flat out do not exist.

>are older
Don't really care about age but generally younger women are far more attractive

>make more money
I fucking wish, I would love to live the neet life while the woman provides for everything.

>tfw no older gf
>tfw no taller gf to femdom me
>tfw no intelligent gf to do advanced college courses with and get tutored by
>tfw no assertive gf who says what the fuck she wants
>tfw no gf who doesn't "follow her passion" and get a useless degree, ensuring the financial stability of our future family
>tfw no attractive gf

>men everywhere are incredibly insecure and intimidated by business women
whatever helps you cope with the fact that your best years are behind you sweaty

I don't think I've ever felt intimidated in my life, but I'm sure you know better.

But i like taller women you idiot

Had two of these as gfs. They weak to anal.

Attached: 1567548821622.png (542x767, 521K)