You will never be a German wehrmacht soldier in 1939

>you will never be a German wehrmacht soldier in 1939
>you will never invade poland with the help of a female Russian soldier
>you will never celebrate your respective country's victory with a romantic kiss

Why even live

Attached: 1528569721455.jpg (729x1024, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Czechoslovak_War
youtube.com/watch?v=eDz9gzWCjDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would i want to be? i don't want to go and die in a field somewhere in Russia, get glory for 1 year to spend the next 5 in the mud and the blood of the eastern front.

That woman was sent to the Gulag and killed in 1941, and the soldier died at Stalingrad.

Sad times man. Wished the germans and soviet stayed allies desu

Attached: 1528630181508.jpg (186x271, 9K)

no wonder your country is going to shit. are all bongs as pathetic as you are?

tfw so many german soldiers died
good riddance
press S to spit on their memory

>you will never die in ukraine mud when overrun by caterpillar treads of a KV heavy tank
y evn liv

Attached: 6_7.jpg (905x598, 115K)

Maybe you should have given up danzig, a city full of germans wanting to be germans

Attached: 1528615021680.jpg (1200x1648, 543K)

S

Attached: 1525004195961.jpg (728x1484, 161K)

>Just give up danzig bro
What a stupid post.

I'd never be a German.

I was memeing, i know you can't just give up territories like madlad(especially when the one your giving it to is notorious for not sticking to his word) but still, poland could probably have done something at least instead of just flat out rejecting hitlers demands. It would have maybe saved alot of bloodshed.

Attached: 1528614988574.jpg (446x700, 35K)

Tank sucked. Had lots of issues.

Noob.

Sure, but i hope you realise that Danzig wasnt owned by Poland and therefore not Polands to give away. I mean it was literally goverened by the Nazi party before the war.

>tfw you want russian gf on the eastern front but there are only smelly Ivan and Vladimir

No i would rather fight for the side that at least cared for its troops, doesn't send them on stupid offensives or tell them to hold their ground when there is no hope. If you are so suicidal user why not just off yourself?

damn she got some nice big tiddies

>Communists and assorted degenerates gangbang a tiny, neutral country
>celebrate
Scumbags.

big tiddy russian gf

crushes people ok

>don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again

>tfw no cute russian gf

They obviously weren't free tho, considering they couldn't join the GROSSDEUTSCHLAND which they wanted to. Something was holding them back and that was Poland

Attached: 1528609860019.jpg (1024x713, 146K)

Brits have their attrocites aswell. I wonder how many you guys truly killed with your colonial days. Was it ever counted?

Attached: 1528527258011.png (402x600, 165K)

If the Soviets never invaded Finland... who knows. They fucking started it.

>he cares about niggers and shitskins
Only a Swede could compare the violation of European sovereignty and millions of ethnic Polish dead to the annexation of savages.

The soviets started it? The germans were good boys they dindu nuffin

>Why even live
live to serve the eu elites, for every ethnically European killed by immigrant their clits becomes stonehard like stalin

Attached: 1527850254164.jpg (1600x900, 173K)

Yea i know they werent free. But Poland didnt own it, it wasnt Polands to give away. Also hitler wanted the corridor not just Danzig.

S

S
I hate germany for their eu cuckery, bunch of PC faggots all of them

Not for literally invading you?

The Germans got pissed when the Soviets invaded Finland. Showed that the Soviets cannot be trusted. Also, showed that the Soviets were planning to invade other countries - including Germany.

Ok faggot.

he did but the territory was to be shared between both countries economically , meaning both countries could use the land for economic purposes , it will also mean that it would have been demilitarized
i mean it is better than getting steamrolled

I think he's referring to the so called "pre-emptive strike". It goes something like this : "The nazis attacked the soviets because the soviets were planning to attack them" it seems pretty plaisible actually

this must be bait, right?

Attached: 8cae91aa.png (249x226, 45K)

>Hey Poland let use your only piece of coastline and only port. If you do we can best buds promise: ) just like czechoslovakia!!

Poland was kike filled, you should be glad that the Germans and soviets eradicated them

>defending a guy who established some meme Reichskomissariat in your own country.

To be fair Poland also invaded czhechoslovakia. They weren't innocent

Soviet milkers!!!

It's was better than being completely annexed by the soviets tho, wasn't it? I have also heard of lithuanians getting deported to siberia and their women raped by soviets

yup , siberian express

Attached: siberianexpress.jpg (1743x1167, 369K)

S

>be slav subhuman
>given ownership/invaded danzig that was german since at least the 1400's
>not want to give it up to the master race.
>get sandwiched by 2 superpowers.

Honestly i wish ALL poles died.

>hehehehe zmudzin we take your capital!!
>hey niemcy why take port ?!!
also the key word "use" , it isnt the same as occupy

Attached: for one port.jpg (590x430, 125K)

being an IDF soldier is basically the current closest thing to it so im good senpai.

Attached: 1029821106.jpg (1000x541, 217K)

>given ownership/invaded danzig that was german since at least the 1400's
oh it was even before that
2nd century even

>turks
>masterace

Attached: flat,750x1000,075,t.jpg (750x1000, 39K)

> No tank on its head

IDF propaganda!

Yea part of which was taken by the czechs in 1920 while the Polish army was busy fighting the soviets.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Czechoslovak_War

>Actually believing the whole war was over Danzig
Danzig was just an excuse

All things are cyclical.
I'll get my chance at fun.

Attached: 1524770153897m.jpg (666x1024, 190K)

Stop defending poles

Attached: 1527190935764.jpg (720x960, 122K)

why are sl*Ves so treacherous?

Oh wow thanks based hitler for killing millions of Poles in the process too

holy shit never seen such pics about Nazis and commies kissing

*gets and erection*
NazBol in a nutshell

But danzig corridor was taken by poles after ww1. If Poland can randomly take back territories why can't Germany?

Poles are better than swedecucks. Man sweden was always a joke. I remember going there in the 80s doing criminal shit. If you ever got cornered by cops all you had to do was put a razor blade in your mouth and they'd let you go because they didnt want you to hurt yourself.
Pathetic "nation" of you can even call it that.

>ywn be a Polish partisan attacking subhuman german civilians trying to run back to their shit country after Pomerania and Silesia had been returned to their rightful owners

Attached: feels'44.jpg (1038x1004, 138K)

Yeah that i don't agree with. But the kike part definitely

i rather defend slavs instead of turks

Attached: 1527339436164.png (558x744, 428K)

Lol what? When Poland was recreated all the land it got had been Polish before the partitions.

Cut to 6 years later...

Attached: asseskicked.jpg (736x545, 85K)

I thought Canadians were supposed to be nice? Also that just showcases the honour and holyness of our nation

Attached: 1527488134433.gif (309x313, 2.91M)

Yea the jews can go. We can agree on that

I don't understand. Were people actually good boys and girls until marriage or were they having casual sex?

Where is this photo from?

Cunt to 70 years later, on the victorious England
youtube.com/watch?v=eDz9gzWCjDw

Showcases how swedes are genuinely good people and the concept of crime was foreign to them. You let in millions of refugees because you think all people are like you.
It's kind of sad

that shit had been German/Prussian for 100 years. Just because Finland was swedish 200 years ago doesn't mean i have claims on it

>actually believing le hitler ebil world domination meme

Meanwhile back in Germany..

Attached: FuckedbyBomberHarris.jpg (800x527, 111K)

no it wasnt
poles invaded germany and then they got danzig

cut down 70 years later

Attached: 1496565068252.jpg (1350x899, 241K)

fuck off eternal anglo

>doesn't mean i have claims on it
>i

you will never have any claims

Attached: Pole_Schwein.jpg (600x434, 51K)

lmao the bitter anglo strikes back, what do you think did churchill buy for his silver shekels ? Wasnt white britain I can tell you that

Attached: rulethewa-.jpg (1262x2876, 695K)

In that picture, did they abduct him for his foreskin?

Lol ok so according to you what regions should have been given to Poland after ww1?

Home again, home again, jiggity jig..

Attached: ohlookagoodGerman.jpg (1250x943, 327K)

I as in Sweden obviously

Attached: 5YjYpra.jpg (1000x800, 56K)

Wehrmacht rocked, then ZOG executes a bunch of the generals for simply fighting a war

Rassenschande

>>hehehehe zmudzin we take your capital!!
>your
Samogitians have nothing to do with Wilno, it belongs to Lithuanians - that is people who created and ran Lithuanian nation, and who got entirely Polonised before 18th century, examples - Piłsudski, Czartoryski, Sapieha, Radziwiłł

I dont. But believing the whole war was over Danzig is stupid

Attached: Pilsudski_wilno_polish-lithuanian_interwar_relations.png (1416x1712, 1.37M)

not tired yet mohammed ?

Attached: 1500400710147.jpg (1050x1344, 1.28M)

What are you talking about? When did Poland 'invade' germany

>whats the danzig corridor ?

Funny how paranoid Himmler and Hitler were about race mixing with the "racially lower" elements in Russia and Eastern Europe.

Soldiers seemed to not give two shits.

>Poland invaded the German danzig corridor

Attached: 550.png (207x243, 6K)

>implying thats my point

This

Attached: 343FBDE64EE5AB367CB89A6D20A171791DC270D6.jpg (637x358, 99K)

translation?

Should have produced even stronger Rockets to knock the gum out of your rotten mouth

The truth is that both G*rmany and USSR deserve annihilation in pain for hurting the Christ of Nations, the purest country in the World.

Attached: 1b046c65fa97c69fc58776c47782bf00.jpg (654x735, 68K)