Suicide is scarier than I thought. I put a belt around my neck and started asphyxiating myself a bit against a doorknob...

Suicide is scarier than I thought. I put a belt around my neck and started asphyxiating myself a bit against a doorknob, just to test the waters, but a feeling of intense dread washed over me and it was very uncomfortable. I used to think it wouldn't phase me at all but this is far more anxiety-inducing than I thought. Anyone with experience?

Attached: large (17).jpg (500x430, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com
depressed.net/suicide/suicidefaq.txt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I tried that method a couple of times. There's a point in which the pain is just too intense. How people actually go through that is beyond me. Takes serious guts.

Agreed, I'm also really afraid of ending up brain-damaged and that seems to be a possibility with a method like this one and many others that are circulated around the internet. My number one potential method is currently jumping but I don't want to traumatize anyone or leave too much of a mess for others, besides, it's also kind of scary.

Attached: 3CE747B3-0860-4AA0-B421-5DD7F109CBB5.jpg (1000x1200, 133K)

Another one escaped the 41%. Sad!

That's why you use an instrument with no takes-backsies like a gun or a bridge or something.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (441x246, 16K)

I'm a biological boy

Two issues with this though, firstly, all the bridges in my country are pretty low, and secondly, there's apparently a chance that you don't die on impact and end up drowning paralyzed in the water. Not to mention that this method will cause quite an uproar in terms of body recovery and all.

Attached: wu.png (500x564, 320K)

Ehh. I don't think uproar but you're right that it's kind of a dick move to make some poor minimum wage asshole cleanup your splattered body. Just walk out in to the woods and use the gun method. Or slit your wrists the right way out there.

Attached: wristcuttingguide.jpg (700x526, 75K)

>cut wrists
Hurts like hell and I'm squeamish
>shoot yourself
I'm Western European

Attached: 1559763252857.png (352x345, 100K)

Stop being such a bitch. Put some analgesic on it if you have to. Razors don't hurt at all because they're so sharp.

You don't want to kill yourself though OP. You just want to attention whore like every other "suicidal" person who can't kill themselves right and you use "thoughts of suicide" to give weight to your self pity instead of just bearing it like the rest of us.

I will, just stop suggesting stupid methods. I'm just gonna do drop hanging or asphyxiation eventually.

Attached: 1555888102500.png (192x187, 86K)

Asphyxiation is going to be hella more painful than wrist cutting as ypu already found out dipshit. Only drop hanging will be more painless.

>Anyone with experience?
unlikely

Why do you wanna go? The thought of death terrifies me, I don't think I could bring myself to suicide even if I was in constant unending pain or something.

Wrist cutting is NOT an effective suicide method.

I did that exact things while bitching at myself in the mirror telling my subconscious to stop giving me nightmares if it knew what was good for it.

It's an unfortunate business, bad genes.

Forgot image. See the image attached.

Attached: CaseFatality7.jpg (1462x801, 107K)

If you do it right. The blade won't really hurt and you will pass out from blood loss in minutes.

Perhaps, but it doesn't include the psychological trouble I have with cutting my wrists. Anyway, drop hanging seems good at the moment but I'm gonna need a very sturdy rope because brain damage terrifies me.

Not gonna give an autobiography here but I am personally not too afraid of death. Just the act of ending my life through all these methods with chances of failure and trouble for others includes its anxiety.

Attached: 9b7020fc61a63d9280e7c7238b76a2ca.jpg (225x350, 19K)

miyako get help

Everything is effective if you do it right. We already know OP has problems committing to the deed, so that method cannot be recommended. It would likely lead to not dying and having a massive scar at best, and nerve damage and loss of use of his hand at worst. Also don't kill yourself OP ok?

I knew a guy from saint-petersburg that took some major painkillers and cut himself the proper way.
He didn't feel any pain, except he felt progressively weaker like he haven't slept in days. Here's the catch, he passed out and his roommate found him and called the ambulance.
He lost almost 2000ml of blood over extensive amount of time and they still managed to save him.

Thats why you do it out in the woods. Especially if you ate tryong to be considerate of other people like op clsims he/she is.

Attached: The-Aokigahara-Forest-of-Japan.jpg (1095x700, 144K)

there seems to be a small non-retarded part left inside of you that filled you with dread. you can fix everything in your life, you can still do whatever you wish to do.
just start living your life like you always wanted to, jut do things you really enjoy.

i repeat

everything besides your suicide can be fixed.

i usually tell people to off themselves, dunno why i feel like being uplifting today.

Attached: anime shrug.jpg (726x800, 77K)

>I am personally not too afraid of death
Do you think there's an afterlife or anything after death? Or are you happy to just slip off into the void?

Sorry for the weird questions I've just been struggling with death and dying and I find these suicide threads kind of morbidly fascinating. It doesn't sound like you want anyone to talk you out of it so I won't try.

yes im very experienced have already died 3 times. Nah but what do you even thing people are going to say??
check lost all hope for more methods lostallhope.com

here another list of methods depressed.net/suicide/suicidefaq.txt

Void, nothingness is my interpretation. Not really afraid of it and I've never truly understood feelings of death anxiety.

I don't believe it's fixable. It's been there since early childhood and is directly connected to my development and the external world.

Thanks, I'll check it out.

>Void, nothingness is my interpretation. Not really afraid of it and I've never truly understood feelings of death anxiety.
Huh weird, I guess I kind of always assumed everyone was at least a little scared of death in the abstract sense. I always hated how religious people got over it so easily by just believing there was an afterlife, but maybe it's more just about how your brain is wired.

Thanks user whoever you are, it was nice to chat. I hope you don't go through with it and manage to find some happiness or meaning in this short life we get before the universe takes us back. Good luck with whatever you choose to do.

Attached: from_the_same_goodbye_thread.jpg (650x623, 37K)

I suppose that's just not really the case for me. The act of dying is a bit scary but death as a state doesn't really scare me at all for some reason. You're very kind though, thanks user, have a good day.

I have my final solution locked and loaded. Can't feel dread if you're asleep. It all ends tomorrow.

Attached: 20190914_104357-min.jpg (5312x2988, 1.18M)

Dont do it. Most people wo survived suicide attempts regret ever attempting it. You're taking away any chance of your life ever getting better. Leave this board and all the circle jerking sad bois behind and come back when youre at terms with yourself. All of you are gonna leave someone behind, dont give somebody that sorrow

I know you all want to feel nothing, but take a minute to realize how awful that would be.

Don't do it, you cant experience even the smallest amounts of joy without a little pain. Please get help. Call your mom, call someone, call the local fucking grocer and talk.

Only you can stop you from killing yourself, God loves you please love yourself back.

>You're taking away any chance of your life ever getting better.
What if I don't really even want my life to get better?

then you're a pedo or some other form of degenerate. only scumfucks post as little anime girls

Why do you want to kill yourself then? If you dont care about your life becoming better why do you care about your life not being good atm?

I don't deserve a better life. I've been a dishonest, judgmental little piece of shit to everyone I've met. The world would be a better place if more cunts were self-aware enough to realise they're the problem and proceed to make the right choice (killing yourself).

>but you can change!

I'm rotten to the core and I'm too worthless to ever do good. I don't deserve redemption. I deserve death. This is my Epstein/Hitler moment where I do the right thing and rid the world of evil.

Go get help OP.

>Why do you want to kill yourself then? If you dont care about your life becoming better why do you care about your life not being good atm?
I'm slowly dying anyways right now. And besides, dying early would mean that I'd be causing less pain to other people.

>the right choice
Thats not the right choice though.
>This is my Epstein/Hitler moment where I do the right thing and rid the world of evil.
The fact that you want to kill yourself to rid the world of "evil" shows that you are not evil.
The right choice is to make a positive change in peoples lives. Killing yourself, contrary to your belief, wont do that.

Me again. I've browsed this board since 2010 and I've read a lot of suicidal posts. Now that ita finally my turn to off myself, I'm eerily aware of how much pain, anguish and misery this board contains. The only way the board could be tolerable is through the memes which distract from the fact that this is where hopeless people go to die, and thats morbid. Just be nice to the Anons you chat to, you never know if they'll still be here tomorrow. To any Anons I've ever swore at or been mean to, I'm sorry. You didnt deserve it.