Any tips on getting schoolwork done when your severely depressed and want to leave society?

Any tips on getting schoolwork done when your severely depressed and want to leave society?

Attached: 1567474677252.jpg (1200x800, 79K)

You could try getting the fuck over it.

Leave society because college is enslavement.

>just get over it bro!!
kys, you sound like the normalfags you claim to hate

Hes trolling just ignore it hes probably depressed himself

>college is enslavement.
Wrong
It is true freedom
The more money you have the freer you are.

Focus on just getting the degree and getting the hell out. You're giving yourself far more options in case you change your mind. Hang your bachelors on the wall of your Unabomber shack if you want.

I had severe mental illness and still managed to graduate college, and I think it was through a combination of drugs, berating myself, using the student disability center, and therapy. I only recommend the last two though.

yeah just do some drugs. that's what I've been doing

>College =/= debt

Attached: aaECOiJ.jpg (645x614, 61K)

Technical Schools are the best of both worlds. Low debt, good education. At least mine is, im walking out with only around $500 in debt.

One day I was flunking out and I saw Shia labeouf tell me "just do it" so I decided I would just do my work and bam I got top of my year for my degree program rofl

My tuition was $3000/semester and I made $11000 in scholarships a year
Go in state. I'm a white man too so I didn't get any minority scholarships.

Here's your motivation: shit will suck a lot worse if you don't work hard (whether you leave society or not)

>=/=
Seriously, nigga.

Attached: 5067343113.jpg (500x500, 50K)

>I'm a white man too so I didn't get any minority scholarships.

Attached: Blank_2183352aa51b043ebad758d1d10cc4ba.jpg (594x479, 103K)

Did I do it wrong?
This, realistically

Attached: 3fe.gif (569x510, 5K)

Just drop out and get on government assistance welfare

The funny thing is my Jewish classmates didn't get any scholarships but it didn't matter, their parents were rich as fuck. He had a rolls Royce and a few sports cars but drove a land Rover to school so he didn't flex too much.

Just give up and become a neet.

Attached: Sleepy.jpg (416x416, 24K)

Have you tried not being American?

this, the application process is long so you better get started now

he's right though. in-state tuition for me is only around $2000 and I get more than enough scholarship money to cover it and then some just because of my high school GPA and a little bit of community service hours. he was just saying that you don't need to get minority gibs to get enough scholarship money for college, you just need to not be a retard