/Tranny Hate/

/Tranny Hate/
It warms my heart and makes me the smallest bit more happy knowing that every tranny on here will eventually commit suicide. How about you user, how do you feel about tranny suicide?

Attached: By TYCE2_20191008135531.png (396x396, 88K)

>40% of trans people *attempt* suicide at least once in their life, according to a study
>therefore every single trans person will commit suicide
Imagine being this illiterate.

imagine him saying that the trannies on THIS BOARD will commit suicide

it makes me rock hard and happy as can be

shutup tranny lover

Attached: 1569053728254.png (1000x1000, 443K)

i dont wish death on any trannies i just want them to stop spamming the board with they're bullshit. also nice wojak

happy
but originally

Attached: 1569090859474.jpg (1139x536, 245K)

>be op
>400 lb sweaty NEETlord
>have the AUDACITY to say someone should commit suicide other than myself
>mfw

Attached: article-2562421-1B9E557700000578-9_634x468.jpg (634x468, 66K)

be me
actually average weight and have a job
>be you
>cope

i wish i could go to every single on of these tranny whores funerals and laugh at their family. also based picture

Lel then something in your life has to be so abysmally shitty that you spend your free time hating people who ultimately have no effect or bearing on what you do day to day. Not sure which is better.

Attached: YvAtxVo_d.jpg (400x300, 19K)

i wish it would happen sooner and that they live stream themselves doing it so i can jerk off to them dying.

they all deserve death and anybody that disagrees should also die preferably they burn to death as that would be pretty painful.

cope harder faggot
people like laughing at clowns and abnominations like you, its just human nature to hate your guts.

Tranny loving NPC detected on my board
gtfo

Attached: TRANNIESGOT2GO (2).jpg (1024x777, 307K)

it makes me feel so satisfied that every single one of these faggots with neck them selves in 10 years or so

Get the fuck off my board you faggot lover

Why the fuck can't incel gamerbros EVER, NOT ONCE use the correct plural of WOMAN.

She's a nice WOMAN.
They're nice WOMEN.

JESUS CHRIST I'M EUROPEAN AND I KNOW THIS SHIT. GO BACK TO SCHOOL YOU FUCKING KEKS.

Attached: 1446999691369.jpg (316x202, 15K)

>14 replies
>4 posters
Lmao. Also, if you hate them so much, why spend so much time complaining about then and giving them attention? Personally, I don't hate then so much as I feel bad for them, like I'd feel bad for anyone else with a mental illness. They need therapy, but society pushes them into "treatments" that really don't help.

Seethe harder, yurotranny.

Yeah, I like to speed up the process for them

Very oreganilly nigras

Attached: 1567435389849.jpg (1476x721, 294K)

Why are there country flags on Pepe's suit?

>ermahgerd i'm gonna pretend i dont know what hyperbole is so i seem smart

Hey man you seem pretty mad about this. How does it feel knowing that you're so emotionally stunted and broken that the only way for you to live a day on this earth is to hate people you've never met? Most people have hobbies, tell jokes with their friends, go out to bars, but you? Even if you do that you know it's all an act. You're incapable of anything other than rage. Hell, at least most trannies will know true companionship with at least one other person some day. Maybe you're only consolation is knowing that when you finally die alone nobody will be around to witness you sob uncontrollably while you reflect on your empty and pathetic life.

Attached: DFkqxeUXsAAp2O4.jpg (500x500, 28K)

Youre only making yourself more retarded especially for a tranny apologist. Yes it fucking does have an effect because i have constantly be hiding your pointless shill threads

>Hell, at least most trannies will know true companionship with at least one other person
They will get fucked by dogs at best. Your whole post is a pathetic cope. Go kill yourself, discord tranny.

Attached: 1568516430680.jpg (720x813, 231K)

>she
>herself
Someone needs to fix the OP pic

>>she
>>herself
>Someone needs to fix the OP pic
I thought the same thing

It's so funny how you think getting this mad at trannies will make you feel better. And maybe it does. Maybe this rage you feel sends some fucked message to your brain to squeeze out a little dopamine. But just know that nobody around you in real life feels the same. Face it user, you're a broken sad little boy and hating trannies is the only thing that gives your life meaning. You're no different than buffalo bill on the inside. Who knows, maybe you'll actually progress to skinning people. That would at least be a little more interesting than the miserable gremlin you show yourself to be today.

Attached: bKhC0aE_d.jpg (500x500, 18K)

>the bone structure tells us this was a male

absolutley based

>transphobic meme
>still uses proper pronouns
d'aww

>N-no most people a-actually like trannies
Cope harder, discord tranny.

Attached: 1565121679543.png (500x375, 299K)

>Avg. Weight
>Job
And here you are. You can pretend, but you belong nowhere while being angry to people who has a place where they belong.

>getting this mad
>writes a blog
Yea ok keep projecting or maybe get out of the board if threads like these make you so angsty

I'm not saying most people LIKE them user, I'm saying most people don't actively spend their time on the internet screaming about them. Face it, you're nothing but a husk given the appearance of a man but the insides of someone who has no emotion other than anger and hate. Don't worry user, your suffering will end soon enough :)

Attached: tumblr_m2pgiirHaO1qiqegzo1_500.gif (495x281, 753K)