The NEET aristocracy is the first ever known underground class in a society...

The NEET aristocracy is the first ever known underground class in a society. How can wagers knowingly pay taxes to support NEETs so they can live for free and then act as if they are superior? They control you, you are the horse to their chariot.

I believe wagies are the biggest, most sad and helpless chumps on the planet. They are almost completely controlled by jewish marketing schemes, primal impulses and to top it off they are stupid so there is no escape for them. But worst of all they don't know they are being played, they are lambs to slaughter and they think it makes them champions. That is the biggest trick jews and NEETs have ever pulled.

You see the class war of peasants/slaves and masters never ended. After the peasants and slaves rose and demanded equality all they did was flip the system, they are no longer being ruled from the top down but rather from the bottom up or from both top and bottom by jews and NEETs.

Attached: 1528731466113.jpg (436x395, 26K)

NEETS categorically are not a master class. Some NEETs are members of the master class, due to their NEEThood being a result of being born into an extremely wealthy family that is already part of the master class. Many NEETS though are more what you call parasites. They exploit the largesse of society without contributing anything, which allows them to live relatively easy, comfortable lives compared to most low skill menial workers.

But parasite NEETs, who make up the majority of NEETs, don't have any special influence or power in society, in fact many have considerably less influence than even the most menial worker.

>Many NEETS though are more what you call parasites. They exploit the largesse of society without contributing anything, which allows them to live relatively easy, comfortable lives compared to most low skill menial workers.

weird how you would call them parasites. I see them more as based, cunning intellectuals.

He thinks we need wealth and silly human connections amongst other humans to have control. What a silly normalfag. We have power beyond comprehension.

>still quantifies human worth by Microsoft Excel sheets
Poor, poor wagie. How ZOG has brainwashed you so...

Attached: 1565854415949.jpg (853x1090, 347K)

being NEET at 19 was infinitely cooler than being NEET at 27. you'll figure this out eventually. unless you have an income stream roughly double the median in your area, NEET life is basically inglorious poverty

> believes in human worth
ok retard

This is your brain on wage-slavery. Doesn't even believe in his own fundamental and intrinsic worth.
Where'd you get that idea from, big boy? Carl Sagan? The multi-billionaire's inspirational video, telling you the world doesn't owe you anything? Or did pic related do it?

Attached: f2560963c2d21f8cbb88bdc63883030b.jpg (2048x1051, 230K)

If human worth is real how do you know it's real and where did it come from?

Attached: YodaJoker.jpg (531x432, 73K)

t. believes only in the falsities of the material
You should know otherwise.

Attached: quote-my-brain-is-only-a-receiver-in-the-universe-there-is-a-core-from-which-we-obtain-knowledge-nik (850x400, 98K)

how should I know otherwise? what evidence do you have?

>"Can you point to where on the spreadsheet this so-called 'worth" exists?'
Off yourself

Attached: wo10.jpg (1024x1016, 71K)

I'm not trying to fight with you. I wish I could believe in intrinsic human worth but I don't see any evidence.

If you're legitimately curious, I recommend looking to the Ancients on your free time. The Kybalion is a good book to start off with.
If not, then your life might as well be worthless, because it's not a question of "philosophy."

Attached: EEYC1y-WsAIFgmC.jpg (367x381, 37K)

Just let the neets have their fun.

I don't know how neets who aren't independently wealthy are comfortable. How do you enjoy living in abject poverty?

NEETs are just the good old lumpenproletariat

What is it a question of then?

How connected you are to the Aether, or whatever else you want to call it. At one point, we all strove for it.

Attached: EDHaK7VUYAA6GQe.jpg (432x633, 51K)

What does any of this have to do with human worth? and what evidence do you have for it?

Core of Universe....infinite wellspring of knowledge...ineffable visions, do you not get it?

Attached: D7n4t_hVsAAi61w.jpg (766x368, 44K)

Sounds neat but still no evidence.

do most neets on here live with their parents or do they collect money from the government?

>infinite wisdom man
>posts pots used for electroplating
Yeah man you sure are enlightened brother. Go smoke some more dmt and come back to us.

How do I become a neet someone fill me in

I take it you don't know what its ramifications are

Attached: U5dt2MCJpyyevHLpvbp2sHDZYSfAvd5_1680x8400.jpg (1298x908, 245K)

Live with folks, collect gov. handouts, or both. Other than that, you're fucked. Unless you can somehow master-manipulate the stock market before its inevitable collapse in the coming years.

Attached: YAJmQY5.jpg (2048x1278, 234K)

Wait can you get government money for having mental illnesses or do you have to be disabled

Depends on the illness. I'm schizoaffective and I get disability for it.

It depends on the illness, but generally yes. A mild form of autism will avail you nothing, but a severe form will make you liable for financial assistance. Likely depends on the state, though.

Attached: __maribel_hearn_usami_renko_and_usami_sumireko_touhou_drawn_by_koto_inari__212536d7c367b62433b3ed0ce (700x877, 492K)

Just go to sweden, have a mental breakdown in public, then 'attempt' suicide or go to a ward and say you are very suicidal (they have to take you in if you say that) stay in the ward then keep acting retarded until you get a diagnosis then go to the gubbermint social service office and there. You are now a NEET.

>How do you enjoy living in abject poverty?
by not being a materialist normie who needs constant stimuli to stay sane.

>mild form will get you nothing
my cousin has aspergers and he gets 750$ a month.

Nice cope poorfag

poor stupid wagie.. can't even imagine a life without being a materialist.

Attached: 1533244958382.jpg (286x241, 27K)

>weird how you would call them parasites. I see them more as based, cunning intellectuals.
They're based, cunning, intellectual parasites. They're not masters since they don't control the wagecucks.

Holy shit that's great. How's he doing, now?

Attached: 49ck.png (1187x1175, 174K)

i met him personally a few months ago after not seeing him for 9 years. He lives with two other people. Still he gets pressured to get a job though.