This is probably one of the worst times to be a young person...

This is probably one of the worst times to be a young person. The planet's being destroyed by climate change and it's pretty much too late to do anything about it. Whatever I do with my life literally doesn't matter because there is no future.

Attached: 17yearoldzoomerdoomer.jpg (474x453, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_dioxide_removal
maritimebulletin.net/2019/09/04/ship-with-climate-change-warriors-caught-in-ice-warriors-evacuated/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Retard you won't feel severe effects of climate change in your life time, stop being a faggot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_dioxide_removal

They're trying yo

>d-dude! there is no future
>worst generation! doomer generation!

I've never subscribed to the idea that this time period is just by fate the worst, and that all which came before us was better. It's fucking stupid man and I've been hearing it all my life. Make something of what you have and stop being a doomer about it.

Attached: 1567805968075.jpg (250x227, 5K)

>The planet's being destroyed by climate change and it's pretty much too late to do anything about it.
If that's true it's a good thing

>The planet's being destroyed by climate change
>implying

Bitch we're already feeling it. The summers keep getting hotter, winters keep getting colder, natural disasters are becoming more frequent, and it's only going to get worse.

The fuck do you care about the climate? You'll be dead long before the planet is, and seeing how you're doomer-posting on r9k, you're probably not gonna have kids either.

the worst time to be young would've been ww1 or ww2 . yeah sure its bad now , but things are better than before

Do you know how to read faggot? Summers being a couple degrees hotter doesn't count as "severe"

why do people complain about climate change every summer

Does every generation feel massive disdain for the young? Because these sadboi zoomers annoy me

>climate change
Please fuck off with that shit. Mankind has been around for less than a fraction of an eye blink in the history of the earth and modern technology is less than a fraction of that. Natural sources outpace us so hard that even of we tried to destroy the planet via emissions we wouldn't be able to during the rest of mankind's existence. Please fuck off back to r*ddit.
>muh 97% of scientists
No. That was done by a college student that interviewed college staff with a total of 0 climatologists. Please go back.

I kind of want to kill everyone younger than 25 honestly, except the hot girls of course

>The summers keep getting hotter, winters keep getting colder

So it's not global warming anymore?

Yes, literally the entire world is trolling you.

It's useful for governments, especially leftist ones. Literally "GIVE ME COMPLETE, UNACCOUNTABLE, UNCONTROLLED POWER OR LITERALLY EVERYONE WILL DIE."

I live in Alaska. Shit is real.

Oh fuck it's me but i'm 23

>parents never recovered from the 2008 recession
This hits harder than it should

Dude you're not living in cities full of coal smog and rivers that instantly kill you from pollution
You're not gonna get drafted to die in a trench from rats eating your diceased foot
You're not living in berlin when you needed 200000000 marks for eggs
There are no major plagues that will kill 75% of your town
It's pretty ok not good but ok

Global warming is a retarded phrase. Yes temperatures in average are rising but seasons still exist. anthropomorphic climate change is better

>anthropomorphic
If anything it would be anthropocentric, you dumb fuck.

>Dude you're not living in cities full of coal smog and rivers that instantly kill you from pollution
This. Thank fuck I don't live in China. Also, checked.

>Ship with Climate Change Warriors caught in ice, Warriors evacuated
maritimebulletin.net/2019/09/04/ship-with-climate-change-warriors-caught-in-ice-warriors-evacuated/
They were sailing in waters where the ice melted years ago to make a documentary on climate change and got rekt by it refreezing.