Ass vs tits

Well r9k, which one?

Attached: jMmJmsk8.jpg (640x340, 35K)

PEDIBUS

Attached: 71FPKT+klyL._SX569_.jpg (569x453, 26K)

Imagine thinking tits are better than ass

I like tits more than I like ass, but having no tits is infinitely better than having no ass.

Tits produce milk, asses produce shit. End of debate.

Attached: 1569195422084.jpg (1932x2576, 273K)

I personally prefer ass on it's own usually, but tits have the added benefit of getting to see their face too.

Attached: 1538203592998.gif (400x300, 1.28M)

neither, abs

Attached: abs.jpg (650x806, 75K)

>that picture
I see someone visited my other thread

>having no tits is infinitely better than having no ass.
This. Flat chest with nice ass has it's own appeal, but big tits with no ass is just wrong.

ass. flat chest+nice ass is my favorite body type. tits dont do much for me, theyre nice, but girl asses are so cute

>imagine
Reddit is where you belong

>that stock image for ass
man, one of the first pics i fapped to
Personally, ass is lust and tits are love.

both at the same time desu. my favorite moment is when I I'm sitting on a chair, my girl is straddling me sitting on my lap, and I have both my hands clutching her plump ass cheeks while her tits are in my face and I'm getting a mouthful

I like both but I have a stronger appreciation for tits.

Attached: RACHEL ALDANA (5).jpg (684x1024, 160K)

imagine all the flat chested qt femanons reading this right now

Attached: welcome_to_the_jc27bb.0.jpg (1200x800, 115K)

>women
>on Jow Forums
You're a moron.

There are at least a few flat chested femanons, I've met some and saw the tits of one of them

A large set of tits can feed you and your offspring. Having big boobs is a sign of potential motherly qualities.

Attached: 1536635293273.gif (500x500, 994K)

Legs dehsoo

Attached: 91866.png (700x990, 756K)

The part where the thighs connect to the ass is pretty great

Ass. boobs are boring. Ass feels more satisfying to grab, an assholes texture is much more pleasurable to lick than a boob or nipples, an assholes scent is much more erotic than a boobs/nipples, and sticking your dick in a girls asshole feels much better than getting a boobjob. Everything boobs can do an ass and asshole can do better.

Im already there. I always got one tab with Jow Forums open, and another tab with reddit open.

one is made to be sucked on and kissed
one is made to shit out everything we don't need

Enjoying ass is basically admitting to eating your own shit for the fun of it.

EZ

There is no shit on a girls anus. If you still think it's gross because of microscopic bacteria, then by that logic a girls mouth is even more gross because there is way more bacteria in a girls mouth than on her anus. You're just ignorant.

>he doesnt want to be a girls toilet paper
Never gonna make it

shit doesn't come out of the asscheeks homie

Hips. Lots of girls have huge tits or asses these days. But wide natural hipbones are a peak sign of fertility.

only niggers choose ass

Making liking ass more popular is one of the few good things niggers have done.

Attached: 5343526.jpg (960x1280, 262K)