I FUCKING HATE WORK

I FUCKING HATE WORK
FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
I JUST WANT TO LIVE IN A SMALL HOUSE WITH MY DOG AND RIDE MY MOTORCYCLE AND GO ON HIKES WITH MY FEMCEL GF

Attached: fre.png (259x194, 10K)

Wish I had a job did not live in a shitty apartment with motorcycle and a girlfriend to hike with but I only have a dog.

Attached: C106CBB2-FCAD-4A72-A97D-29CD9548E85C.png (1500x1500, 605K)

Haha, back to the old grind I see? Well, don't worry! It only gets better!

Attached: BLXM9147.png (640x1136, 917K)

Your fault for choosing a shitty ass job
you could at least look for one where you don't do jackshit but still get money

Why would you want to do even less? The only good thing about working is that it distracts you from the horrors of our reality.

obviously to watch minecraft let's plays
they're surprisingly comfy

Oh, I mean yeah, if you're not being supervised. I'd prolly catch up on reading.

I miss Minecraft- shit was just comfy, overall.

Minecraft is stupidly difficult to play on the toasters I have so I'm stuck with just watching LPs

All jobs are shitty, and the ones that aren't require a level of self motivation and luck that I don't have.

I know exactly what you mean. Even if I run an older version, I still have to do minimum chunk loading, and hinder all the textures/animations. 'Looking to save up my slavebucks to engage in some retail therapy, buy myself a gamimg laptop.

Until then, y'got recommendations for comfy let's players?

Attached: EE9C155C-049A-4170-AB7E-8782C9541F3C.jpg (640x853, 50K)

I work at a cozy $15/hr job that just hired me when I walked through the door without credentials

Look for the jobs that involve security
before I worked at a 7-11, no supervision, all you can eat food and Slurpees (and hot cocoa in the winter), only problem is constant fear of drunk teenagers

originally it was coestar, liked him because he rarely skipped the mining parts (hate it when LPs skip the actual game parts of the game)
Yogcast got a big shitstorm over the years but I did like Sjin's Feed the World series at their peak
Minecraft Hardcore is when I like several LPers kicking the ass of mobs (then getting their ass kicked)
and of course direwolf and his constant rewiring of his commieblocks

Dude both those jobs are shit. Selling cigs to meth addicts or sitting on a chair in a wannabe police outfit for nine hours straight, oh and the added benefit of never being able to afford anything beyond an apartment and some taco bell. Fuck off

Just get a job where you can sit around and play games on a computer all day/night. It's like you never left home.

yeah they're not very good with the whole wage thing
but for the whole "don't do jackshit and still get paid" they're pretty good

there's definitely better jobs out there (not the most creative guy myself)

Sorry I shouldn't have attacked you, I've also only worked shit jobs if it means anything.

though I still want to find a job where I can outright play computer games (I can only use my tablets there, and tablet games are shit) and have constant wifi

though I would be more than happy to work at a more stressful job if it had a wage that would be able to support my livelihood

Thanks, user! You've been extremely helpful and I appreciate the well thought out reviews. I'll be sure to check some of them out. :)

Name ONE (1) job that let's someone do this
hardmode: no entertainer jobs

Maybe Jow Forums should try to help each other with their employment processes. Though I get that most robots that have jobs worth a damn got it through STEM degrees or Trade School, but even then community college and Trade School aren't that expensive.

>Workday
>Wanna do everything the world is mine
>Day off
>Don't wanna do anything. A hollow shell

Attached: 1568555494741.jpg (1024x730, 67K)

I'm a supervisor at a store. I do so much. One is answering phones for customer support on top of watching the self checkout and cashiers. A man called asking about an item. I said I'd put him on hold and I did and meant to go look. Then it got busy and if I leave the self checkout someone could walkout without paying. i forgot he was on hold as I'm running between things.

He came in to yell at me. Didn't even buy anything. Just to yell at me. I was legitimately going to cry if I wasn't sent on break

Low level customer facing jobs can be pretty brutal. Sorry that happened to you

Even good jobs are shitty soon enough
Day after day, grinding, even if it's not horrible you still can't stop going

retail, not even once
not even as manager

I feel your pain fresco
All us part timers had out hours cut from 32 to 25 so we can hire more people.
Now my pay is even worse and I still get the shittiest schedule.

Attached: 8e8.png (509x619, 8K)

quit that job, it has no future prospects

I am trying my friend
It's my first job, I was neet 18-21 after I graduated.
Im trying to become a tradesman or warehouse worker but it took me 6 months just to get this job.

Attached: images.jpg (276x183, 10K)

GO TO SLEEP AMERIWAGIES, ONLY 2,000 MONDAYS TILL RETIREMENT

And remember, the rich fags will always say it's your fault for being too lazy to inherit money like they did.

Why you try, just become a volpoor and be happy.

I know OP, I hate it too. I'm saving for retirement and I buy a lottery ticket every week, working on my novel in my spare time. I want a way out of this hell.

You just need to embrace poverty, once you accept it the pressure to have a job and be "success" will disappear.

comfortably paid local government worker checking in. I still have relationship problems though

Attached: 78B16279-7545-4701-95FF-8265251D9BCC.jpg (613x897, 399K)

I work as an archaeologist and get paid 11/hr to dig holes and make photos, or sometimes just look at the digger for an hour. Its comfy

Next time you fap, cum all over yourself