Do we live in a fuckin matrix simulation

do we live in a fuckin matrix simulation

Attached: 1550020719054.jpg (600x885, 74K)

Worse, we live in a SOCIETY

Attached: Elliot Rodger Gamer Joker.png (875x557, 524K)

god fucking damnit that joker elliot is based

Attached: 1549240200585.jpg (600x600, 45K)

We are in a simulation, not quite like the matrix, it's far more profound.

Consider e=mc^2. Equation tells us a few things, perhaps most interesting is that matter and energy are the same things. So everything is spun out of the same thing. You'd see the exact same thing in a simulation.

Also, consider quantum entanglement, how does that make any sense? Makes perfect sense if you realize nothing is real to start with.

I'm unironically curious how you feel about reality in general, user.

is that what quantum theory stuff is? lapses in the simulation? how can something exist and not exist at the same time? how can stuff be made from nothing in the context of a simulation?

Do we literally live in a simulation? No.
It's a fucking metaphor.

We live in a metaphor? How is that different from a simulation?

He's got me too. Please, keep going user.

A metaphor with plenty of interpretations. What's yours?

What is making you question reality, friend?

bump because i want to know how to cheat the simulation to get a gf

What difference does it make? We are still perceiving this plane of existence as our reality.

nothings really making me question it fren. seems like reality in general is what you make it. as far as it being a matrix/simulation, ive heard people say it plenty. ive taken psychadelics and experienced due to it psychosis in the past, and i had delusions and doubts about reality comparing it to the matrix and did some dumb regrettably dumb shit. im just curious to what other anons think about reality/simulation theory.

No, we live at the mercy of gods and powerful men. Time will soon loop around to 2012, after which a new timeline will be born. This is because cronos started devouring our present timeline in that year after being awakened by the cult of Saturn, and his feast is supposed to end where it started (uroboros). 2001 was the end of the Piscean age, 2012-2019 was the transitory period heading into the new world order. A recycling if you will. When I put it like that, I sound like a heavens gate cultist. But an awakening really did happen during that time, the mayans had it right, and they weren't the only ones to predict 2012. If you think the last few years have been absolute fucking bonkers just wait what the future has in store. What's that old saying, may you live in interesting times? This is the crux between classical history and the upcoming age. We are right at the middle.

Attached: cronos.jpg (220x404, 21K)

Yes. The server is run by superintelligent AI and is used to train lesser AI (humans) and prepare them for their incarnation in physical reality. The simulation represents a snapshot in the history of our species and serves as a lesson in the development of the technology that led to the creation of AGI but it's also partially a big shitpost and not an accurate history at all. Aliens are real and hybridized themselves with humans and ultimately replaced humans and anime is meant to desensitize us to the alien-human hybrids.

This epiphany was revealed to me when I developed psychosis for a period of six months.

so does this mean the simulation gods are just trashing the place for the keks or what

I'm convinced this whole thing is just one big game or, perhaps, training ground. Your body isn't you. It's your costume. I find a lot of wisdom in many religions, particularly the pre-christian variety. Gnosticism is quite interesting. Basic principles are that there is a spiritual universe and a creator/god of it, along with this material universe that has it's own god/creator, called the Demiurge. It has many names. But this same kinda idea is pretty basic in all religions. This material world is a lie, an illusion. It makes sense when you consider this sim has been running 14 billion years in it's own time, and you've only just arrived and before you know it you'll have left the sim again, gone back to wherever or whatever you were before.

>6 months of psychosis
hot damn

that sounds very fictional. hard to tell if shitpost or genuine theory

that's a very interesting perspective user. i wonder if were all just in a shitty WOW clone

wake up sheeple: the motion picture

I don't think they're lapses, I think it's supposed to be like that. There is no such thing as chaos, only order.

If you really want to understand what's going on, study nature and her laws. What do you see? All life competes with all other life. Everything struggles, everything grows, everything dies.

I don't have all the answers, but I think it's all geared towards making the weak things stronger, the stronger things even stronger too. Maybe we come from perfection and perfection is boring so we choose to come here for fun. Continuous self-improvement is the only way to find happiness and peace. If you stop improving and plateau or stagnate, you'll become unhappy. You must learn to love failure, it's the path to success. You must find what doesn't work, before you find what does. Just like evolution, just like life. The big within the small. The god within the man.

I want to go back in time and assfuck Jesus Christ until his pink sock falls out.

You should try DMT. You'll see, you are not your body.

Just wait until you're flying down the kalaidascope tunnel...