On a greyhound bus next to a nigger who just repeatedly showed me ~$20,000 in cash he was carrying

On a greyhound bus next to a nigger who just repeatedly showed me ~$20,000 in cash he was carrying

He's freestyling or singing along to something on his headphones

Attached: C15CA7C6-CEFB-45B7-9EE5-53A33874C4E3.jpg (920x719, 278K)

why the fuck would someone with $20,000 take a greyhound bus instead of flying?

Drug deal probably

He's a drug mule. Airports have x-rays and dogs. If you drive yourself, if you get pulled over you might get searched. you think a bus driver is gonna bother searching your bag? Not worth his time or the hassle

that makes sense, I guess I should have thought of that

ask him if you can have the money

At the next rest stop call the cops with your location, bus registration, his description, etc

He's black, and I'm on a bus between two cities notorious for black crime. It's completely obvious it's drugs. Noways dis nigga would have tens of thousands in cash unless it was a drugs.

That's a harsh punishment for him being annoying and freestyling. He's quiet now.
He's probably feeling nigger rich, He might give me $50 or $100 if asked

>That's a harsh punishment for him being annoying and freestyling
No not for that, for drug running. Drugs are degenerate and need to be purged.

He is very low IQ shown by him brazenly displaying the money to a total stranger. He is going to get caught soon anyway, and snitching is ghey. I'm not gonna be a RL reportfag

dont. the black dude has probably marked OP's face already if he was flashing his cash on purpose

Attached: 8gs6ohlkror01.jpg (704x960, 86K)

When he gets off the bus in blacksville shout something to the extent of "YO DIS NIGGA GOT 20 LARGE IN CASH"

Ha I had that thought too

There's also an Amish dude seated directly in front of us

The old amish dude is dropping popcorn all over the floor

Supply and demand. It's glorious capitalism.
Hate the user, not the dealer.

doubt someone would be stupid enough to carry 20k cash instead of 2 btc for a drug deal but he is black

?the user wouldn't exist without the dealer

He's a negro. I saw the money with my own eyes anyway

Of course he would. There's plenty of junkies getting their fix in legal ways. They just call it medicine instead of drugs.
People don't take drugs because they're being offered, people take drugs because they can't deal with life sober. Doesn't matter if that drug is nicotine, pills, weed or cocaine.
All dealers do is provide a supply for an existing demand.

You're never going to get rid of drugs by going after dealers. As long as there's people willing to pay for it someone will step up to sell.

mug him pussy

both the dealer and the user need to be punished