Fuuck I just came inside a pocket pussy for the first time and it was way too fucking good...

Fuuck I just came inside a pocket pussy for the first time and it was way too fucking good. Is the real thing better than this?

Attached: 1566697524641.gif (298x298, 1.79M)

I've never tried either but probably not.

Don't know what kind of pocket pussy you've got but from my experience a tenga egg feels a bit like receiving head, minus the suction.

It is. A pocket pussy smell strange is cold or zt least not hot and creamy ill give it a 6/10

Go on Grindr and fuck boipussy it feels better then vagina and fucking your hand or a piece of plastic

i've used the tenga fliphole black for around ten years before it fell apart.
pocket pussys feel better than most real pussys
but sex with a girl, you get the addition of touch and feedback which adds to the sensational pleasures.

Cumming down a sissies or twinks throat feels even better to be honest

Just use Grindr to fuck a bottomboi get the real thing man

Yes, it's a lot warmer and it is attached to a live female woman who is reacting to your thrusting, so you'd be able to also feel her pressing against the rest of your crotch, as well as your hands being able to hold hers, grab her waist, ass, breasts, or whatever depending on the position. Sorry OP

Real pussy feels better and apparently boipussy is good too I use to have my wife use a pocket pussy on me when I wanted something different

Sounds like you committed a violent rape

GTFO faggot you've got your /lgbt/ to post

What makes legit sex worth it is the spooning and cuddling, not the fleshlight between her legs. If that's the best she can offer, you're better off sticking with an onahole.

We all know you wont be able to get a woman but you might be able to stick your penis in a boipucci

breh a warmed onahole with some lube is literally heaven. at least 10x times better than sex. toe curling.

Attached: 1544965039883.jpg (388x524, 80K)

What's wrong with fucking bussy user?

He is angry because he can't even get TOPPED

Detected the closet homosexual reeeee

The fact you call it "bussy" only proves you're either a fat fuck or an ugly tranny cunt

Nobody dies from a little boy pussy fellas c'mon now.

Only mentally ill faggots believe that a shithole is the same as a pussy