Yeah just lift bro, It will make all your ugly features go away

>yeah just lift bro, It will make all your ugly features go away

Attached: 3mh4mEl.png (477x587, 782K)

>patient after being prescribed Just Be Yourself after 1 day and a pre-treatment patient

lmao imagine being a fucking gymcel hahahahahahah

Attached: 3p0m0mpc0kn31.jpg (493x929, 41K)

>lifting for women
this is where you're wrong kiddo. you should never lift for women.

i would be lifting to improve myself. However, in my case, it doesn't improve shit

t. red pill lift for yourself wannabe fuckboy

Chad on left is dehydrated and on peds ugly boi is naty and prolly has more base strenght than barbie boi.

Guy on the right probably fucks more in one year than I'll ever will

this. everyone starts to lift for women and eventually you realize fuck women and lift to improve yourself only.

I dont get it he doesn't look ugly. Maybe a new haircut would be nice.

Attached: 1568722271242.png (600x800, 669K)

>I dont get it he doesn't look ugly
>t. sub-5/10 ugly user

>i dont wear makeup for men
>i dont lift for women
idiot

He looks like a fucking goblin and looks even worse when next to chad

Gays would never admit they don't lift for men.

Even the ugliest man in the world is more attractive if he has muscles. There's reasons not to hit the gym, like the time commitment, but refusing to get in shape just because you won't ever be the truly 1% of men is just absurd.

lifting is functional and has utility. makeup does not. this isn't hard user.

he'd look worse 100% if he didnt lift. itd be better if he was leaner desu but if he got a decent cut and had some okay clothes he look alright

What actually happens is you look like a tryhard and fuck yourself over even harder. Nice projection.

And yet he still would be ugly. it's like trying to escape the even horizon of a black hole. It's useless

He's a 4-5, but with muscles goes up to a 5-6.
-bad hair
-weak chinline
-big nose
-big ears
-short
-acne scars
-monstrous bags under the eyes
-smaller, more rounded forehead (though his is rather average. the guy on the left just has an impeccable brow)

>everyone tells you you are handsome and would get girls if you just lost 30 pounds
>start working out
>cut alcohol
>eat one meal a day
>for 4 months
>lose 40lbs
>Still have giant man tits that wont go away
They now look even worse in contrast with my flat stomach. Fuck my life.

I lift because I hate fat people.

take the pinkpill and become a cute big tiddy goth gf(male)

there is no haircut in the world that can help him, the guy is just ugly

it depends. if that guy was with people who weren't taller or more shredded than him im sure he could get some ass.

this will make everything worse, dude. Stop ruining lives

how to spot a brainwashed gymtard
>if he didn't lift he'd look worse
>ugly guys are more attractive with muscles
>something something lazy

all conditioned responses from you spending too much time on Jow Forums

As opposed to looking like an ugly slob who doesn't try at all? Aside from a few snarky comments on Twitter, no one cares if you look like you try hard. In fact people will ultimately find it admirable, and those who hate most will be those who don't try at all, the people you don't want to associate with and waste energy on.

95%+ of dudes aren't so ugly that getting muscles won't get them additional attention from girls, or guys for that matter.

10 lbs/month is a solid loss rate, though I think most would recommend 8 lbs/month just because any more can risk breaking down muscle too. Proud of you user.

>95%
>attractive
also, i'm definitely bellow average, so lifting won't do shit for me. I may even actually look worse

>no one cares if you look like you try hard

yes they do, women laugh at try hards all the time, its delusional to think they don't. if you're 5'4 but jacked, they consider you a joke that is trying to make up for something. that is the reality. if you don't meet a looks minimum, then you are making up for something.

95-100% of girls find some muscles beyond those gained by a typical contemporary lifestyle to be attractive, even if they disagree on how much muscle is too much. It's just sour grapes to say that a trait which will objectively make you more attractive won't help at all.

Think about it for girls, if that helps. Even the fugliest girl will be more attractive if she has a great rack, even if she is still unfuckably ugly for whatever reason.

That guy to the right isn't even ugly, what the fuck. Average, a 6 or 7.

You will objectively look better by the conventional beauty standards of every society on Earth. Even if you're so ugly it still can't get you laid, it will help.

Muscles are definitely overhyped in how much they help guys get girls, but it's undeniable that they're attractive to girls.

Someone who is mocked for being 5'4'' and jacked is being mocked because they're 5'4'', not because they're jacked. If you can't see the distinction, it's your own autism kicking in.

>Think about it for girls, if that helps. Even the fugliest girl will be more attractive if she has a great rack, even if she is still unfuckably ugly for whatever reason.

thats just completely wrong. she would just be more attractive to guys that are obsessed with tits, thats kind of it. are you really defending paper bag girls?

>Someone who is mocked for being 5'4'' and jacked is being mocked because they're 5'4'', not because they're jacked. If you can't see the distinction, it's your own autism kicking in.

lol so whats the point of getting jacked if he's going to be mocked regardless? all that effort it took for him to get jacked, and he's still considered a joke.

Very little utility compared to all the work you need to put in

>not ugly
>6 or 7
A 7 is the bare minimum to be attractive. A 7 isn't hot or amazing but most people will say a 7 is attractive in general. That guy isn't attractive, he's just not ugly. I'd say he's a 5 at best.

How do I get rid of the moobs >>Jow Forums sensei?