Is Omegle a good way to meet girls? I can't take this loneliness anymore, I'm 25 and haven't even started my life yet

Is Omegle a good way to meet girls? I can't take this loneliness anymore, I'm 25 and haven't even started my life yet.

Attached: 1547663056295.jpg (937x1171, 133K)

Its a good way to catch a case

>catch a case
what.

>Its a good way to catch a case
What are you talking about user?

Attached: 1533601148246.jpg (1080x1080, 71K)

A case of what? Wine? Jewelry? Chinkphones?

A court case for dating underaged girls.

>dating
That's like six giant leaps for mankind removed form my current situation.

I couldnt focus enough to read that sentence but go to jail now pedo

>Is Omegle a good way to meet girls?
yes

bullshit.tga

nah i'm talking to a vietnamese girl i met on omegle right now

You'll never meet her though.

>doesn't know what tinder is.

Kek

Attached: ADB185FD-B8FE-4E13-9F28-E72644EDE246.jpg (480x360, 22K)

>not using Grindr
>not getting TOPPED
>not making a sissyboi swallow your cum

Sounds like you want to go to jail lol the inmates will make you the girl better prep that boitwat

In all reality you are better off using Grindr or Tinder

>Omegle
Tinder whores are not going to want to hookup with me retard, they only want chad. And I want a gf not just a wet hole.

You're obviously a normalfag, tinder is for hookups and foids don't hookup with autists.

Start small. Get your shit together 1st and go from there.

If you're the one being topped then you're the one swallowing user.

I met this girl from NYC once on Omegle in spring this year. She told me she browses here from time to time. She ghosted me after I stopped replying because it became one sided and its annoying af when you keep the conversation going and going and the other person doesnt contribute.
It was fun while it lasted.

Attached: 1560388061080.jpg (309x302, 15K)

>She ghosted me after I stopped replying because it became one sided and its annoying af when you keep the conversation going and going and the other person doesnt contribute
This, this happened to me as well. Women just want us to be their personal jesters.

Bobby Lee ment his gf on tinder stop being a picky beggar user

Pic related

If he can anyone can.

Attached: Bobby Lee and girlfriend.jpg (580x600, 110K)

i met my ex fiance through omegle
and actually i met a lot of people through omegle that i ended up dating for a little while
but yes, it is. it's a good way to meet fuckin anybody, or at least it used to be

Leaving your house is a good way to meet girls

Attached: 76585476.jpg (300x168, 8K)

I leave the house every day enough with this fucking meme. The last time a female approached me was in high school, it just doesn't happen.

Yeah, get them young is my motto. Lots of cute underage girls on omegle. Their minds are easy to influence if you don't have bad autism you can change their sexual fantasies and interests, because they are empty vessels and women copy men around them. Got four young girls this past year (two asians, greek and a serbian girl (she was hot as fuck) to induldge in my cuckold fetishes and other fantasies. I was able to completely make them my online fucktoys. The hot serbian girl even wanted to fly out with her own money to have sex with me but I pussied out because of my really small penis.

What is the best time for browsing omegle? asking for a friend

>try Omegle after seeing all those videos of qt girls masturbating on it
>after a few Indian dudes jerking off, I roll some zoomer roastie
>after not even five seconds she does the laughinggirls.jpg and tells me i literally look like a predator
>start getting Vietnam-tier flashbacks to high school
>close browser out of embarrassment and cry for 15 minutes
Omegle only works if you look like Chad with six pack abs and a massive dong

Attached: 1566765971101.jpg (1024x669, 40K)

Was this just regular video chat or the unmoderated section?

Regular chat section, I tried unmoderated but there 10x as many cocks