Saw my crush who I was gonna ask out walk and hold hands with a football chad today

>saw my crush who I was gonna ask out walk and hold hands with a football chad today

the memes are real guys holy shit this happens every time. the chads ALWAYS get the girls and I am left with nothing.... all alone

Attached: C328CDC8-326B-4788-9772-3A5D720C3389.jpg (750x480, 159K)

Kidnap her
Drug her
Rape her op

Attached: JPEG_20181223_164047.jpg (402x424, 34K)

>theres a girl I like
>I want to ask her out
>im going to put it off and wait to do it
Chad usurped you because you were sitting on your hands. he didn't take anything from you. You both saw $20 sitting on the ground and he got to it first. Learn from this.

>Kidnap him
>Drug him
>Rape him op
Fixed it for you user

Attached: 436_Handsome_latin_sweetheart.jpg (240x180, 16K)

Dude Forreal how old are you?

>learn from this
ohh boy I have learned a lot of things about women...

I've learned that women are evil vile WHORES. The only women that give me any light of the Day is to tell me how weird and annoying, and ugly I am when I do everything in my power to not make that the case. Not once have I had any girl outside of my family give any sort of regular conversation with me apart from that shit. I have never TOUCHED a girl that was outside of my family. NO girl cares about me no matter how hard I try to change.

I can lift, no fap, excersice... but it never, EVER works

Attached: FA3A1822-7B1D-4522-9AE4-0F9A990FBD35.jpg (750x418, 219K)

This. Instead of blaming them for you being a pussified beta you should be blaming yourself.

Oriiiiigimnalllll

>goes after stacey
>surprised when it turns out shes fucking Chad

Your lack of self awareness is hilarious. Cute girls fuck hot guys, get over it.

you can always give up, like i did. You can't fight fate

This girl seemed really nice and sweet to me so I wanted to try my luck. I try to go for every girl that is not dog shit ugly or fat, but they ALL WANT NOTHING TO DO WITGH ME they all give me that blank straight face fucking expression everytime I talk with them. Fuck this shit I guess I will die a lonely fucking virgin.

Take the chadpill and become chad. You hate him because you see him as an enemy and competitor. He sees you and doesnt give a shit. Hell he'd probably be a bro to you if he's a solid person.

Chad doesnt give a fuck. He understands whats important, one's well being and health. Chad exercises, teams up with the bros, builds relationships, gets buff, eats, feels great. Chad doesnt think about your oneitis for more than ten seconds. Chad will get anyone. Not because he actually will, it's the attitude that matters.

Stop being a beta fag. This is your life, take the fucking reins and do what you fucking want to do without fear and without shame

Faggot!

I am very close to dude, trust me...

You cannot simply become Chad dumbass. Its all about the face, not just lifting. The legit Chads I know have been getting hit on by older pedoladies since they were kids, they usually end up losing their virginity at about 13, women literally chase Chads from before they are even pubescent. After they hit puberty its a pussy free for all. Women do not let Chads pass them by and if you are not being chased by women then you dont have the Chad factor. Period.

>Stop being a beta fag. This is your life, take the fucking reins and do what you fucking want to do without fear and without shame Faggot!

you think I haven't tried, nigger? I grab the reins of life yet the horse just keeps bucking.

Play your cards then, faggots. Why do you refuse to man up and take the fucking reins in pursuing what you want?

The fucking difference is you're not willing to do anything to pursue your dreams and goals.

everytime i visit this board it gets more and more pathetic
the replies to this post are so fucking stupid and the worst advice ive ever seen, dont listen to them OP

>The fucking difference is you're not willing to do anything to pursue your dreams and goals.

beg to differ...
I have done so much to change my situation. Lift, no-fap, exercise, eat well, but it never works . I even have a nice car, but it does not one bit of good!!

>the replies to this post are so fucking stupid and the worst advice ive ever seen, dont listen to them OP

I won't. I know damn well these people do not know the true nature of women

well stop being a fucking pussy, man up, and start talking to girls. You become more desensitized to girls and don't give a fuck about that they think about you. Just try it every day. Initially it will hurt and it will be hard just like lifting. However after a while, you will just stop caring. Be careful though, if you live in a small town or uni campus, word spread quickly ok. Then you might be labeled a sexual harasser. Just try it with a few girls irl using apps like bumble. They will hook up with you and, you can practice with them so when it is time to ask a girl you really like, you wont be a fucking pussy

Get jaw surgery / facial surgery

Trip the fucking horse over and teach it with a beating.

kill yourself and blame the girl in your note

because they can tell you are desperate. i can see it oozing out of the screen right now.

if he was desperate wouldn't he go for the super ugly or fat girls? OP said he doesn't want them.

This is what happens when you wait too long. Without a doubt, I can bet you overthought approaching and talking to her, building fear which prevented you acting out.

Average girls in 2019 are fat. If you are going for girls who are thin, you are going for way way way above average girls.

maybe in burgerland, not in civilized country

If OP meant fag soccer when he said football then he deserves what he gets.