Why do latinos celebrate high african birth rates when they will be outbred too?

why do latinos celebrate high african birth rates when they will be outbred too?

Attached: 1490908252155.gif (684x784, 612K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ddioFVGIde0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=T0luQUc4t3M
m.youtube.com/watch?v=y73MgZXq3NA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LAFgAZl-tSA
youtube.com/watch?v=GJDK1sIQ5MA
youtube.com/watch?v=Rd9am-o95W0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've never seen a latino who knew or cared about African birthrates. I've never seen anyone but white people who care about African birthrates.

looks more like africans are banging those asians

the asians are mostly pajeet and that is not a chart about interracial marriage, its a chart about birthrates.
Blacks will move to latam and racemix with latinos

>interracial marriage
I didn't say nothing about marriage just bangin

cos big asses kinda epic

your race will become subhuman if you mix with negros

>implying latinos aren't half negro already
It's no coincidence that Latin music and African music sounds almost identical.

not all of them are part negro retard and not all latin american has negro influences, have you listened to mexican band and norteno music before?
Mexican music is probably the most european music genre in the new world

who says I celebrate it?
Im looking to get my genes bleached anyways

I'm a mixed Afro Latino and I don't give a shit about anyone's birthrates 2bh.

The vast majority of latinos aren't Mexican. Pretty much all Latin cultures outside of Mexico and Central America have incredibly strong African influence. Even Mexican culture at times. I live in Texas. It's insane how many Mexican-run Chango Botanicas and Botanica Obatalas I see here.

Attached: FDBDE3FE-5669-44EC-953E-0F0F44BC6EBA.png (1200x1200, 272K)

whites are nigger loving cucks, mix with a northeast asian if you can

CHOCOLATE RISING

What do you think of the name of the new book I'm about to write? It's gonna be its own new genre known as Mass Romance.

>whites are nigger loving cucks, mix with a northeast asian if you can
nah, I want a gringa.

not all latinos are niggers larper, castizos mestizos and amerindians are a thing
mexicans are not the only non negro latinos, andeans and southern coners are mostly amerindian and white

the only mexicans with negro influence are the ones in the very south who live in coastal regions, most mexicams are mestizos with a novohispanic culture

No one is in danger of getting outbred by africans. America will turn in Brazil 2.0 because of latinos flooding in and breed, the blacks haven't grown much past being 13% of the population. Europe will probably turn into Middle East.
Africans are swelling so large in Africa. Unless your nation is accepting them by the boat-full (Asia isn't for example) then your nation isn't in any type of danger.

>Mexican music is probably the most european music genre in the new world
Slow down there Pedro

Attached: 1512797575971.jpg (1024x788, 475K)

>andeans and southern coners are mostly amerindian and white
And Puerto Ricans, Cubans, Dominicans, Brazilians, Panamanians, Peruvians, (Haitians if you count them), etc have sizable black populations and black culture.

mexican music derived from german polka and french military music

>not all latinos are niggers larper, castizos mestizos and amerindians are a thing
I never said anything about anything you're talking about here, so I'm going to assume you replied to the wrong person.

ok but not all latinos are negro imfluenced

Lol niggers are stupid if they think spics will them outnumber them in their new country.

as long as China keeps the niggers out forever idgasf but i better not be learning thousands of moonrunes for nothinge

Attached: 1511495990495.jpg (819x1024, 541K)

afro latinos dont represent all latinos and no one asked about your opinion

Never said all were. But most are. Especially today. Mexicans love Cumbias and reggaeton which sounds just like Nigerian Afrobeat. Not surprising since the people who made those genres are descendants of Nigerians.

>Mexicans love Cumbias and reggaeton which sounds just like Nigerian Afrobeat.
not true, most mexicans prefer to listen to their regional music

Mexicans hate black people, they literally stare at black tourist all the time.

>No one is in danger of getting outbred by africans
look at the blended up mutt ("pardo") population dynamics of Brazil in the last 200 years. USA is headed towards brazil 2.0 and EU is headed toward middle east 2.0 by 2050-2100

>Africans are swelling so large in Africa
just wait until mainstream media starts shilling the fuck out of euro-negro rappers getting nigger rich in yurop, you'll have millions skeeting across the Mediterranean for that white pussy. Or the next big climate event, or even just normal migration in general

shit's fucked yo

fuck this is my worst fear user

america wont turn into a brazil 2.0 unless we get negro immigrants

>the blacks haven't grown much past being 13% of the population
This is a weird statistic to me. Does this only count African Americans or does it also count latinos?

Brazil's issues aren't due to their racial demographics, they're due to the centuries of corruption. Brazil has always been run by whites, just like Mexico has.

Yes but they're growing large IN AFRICA, there's a whole ocean separating them from everyone else. Whether they actually can enter the country and can live nicely is dependent on who it is they are boating to.
Try Mexico 2.0 then
Just blacks. It's mainly abortion that keeps them so low

No they don't hate black people. And they stare because the majority have never seen a black person in their life. Also Mexicans stare at everyone.

Yeah, throughout daily life. But if you go to a club full of popular Mexican youths, they'll be playing cumbias and reggaeton and other African shit.

>Just blacks. It's mainly abortion that keeps them so low
That doesn't answer my question. Are they only including African Americans or are they including latinos of African descent as well?

>there's a whole ocean separating them from everyone else

eurocucks in Spain are letting them in through the horn of africa / gibraltar crossing point. Spain also owns land on Africa (ceuta), as soon as they jump the fence some of them get taken back to detention centers in actual Spain. Alternatively, they can bribe their way through Egypt/Syria/Turkey, I'm sure the Arabs and turks do not give a fuck as long as they are paying and moving their black asses across and out. In fact, those are already two well-established migration paths

Attached: nigmig.jpg (900x1017, 138K)

heres some examples of mexican music, its more european than your american negro influenced music

mexican band:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ddioFVGIde0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=T0luQUc4t3M

mexican polka:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=y73MgZXq3NA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LAFgAZl-tSA

its other latinos who listen to negro influenced music, not all brown people are mexican

There's black music styles in America that sound exactly like this, mostly in Louisiana and Texas, not far from Mexico unsurprisingly.

that music is not negro in origin tho

No, Mexicans do too. There was a band in Texas called the Kumbia Kingz comprised of only Mexicans, some of whom were born in Mexico.

>afro latinos dont represent all latinos
Never said they did, peabrain. Cool it with the conjectures.
>and no one asked about your opinion
I don't give a fuck. I'll say whatever I want to and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

No it's not. I just find it interesting that Louisiana, Texas and Mexico all have different music genres made by different races that sound almost the exact same. Polka music must have been really popular in that particular part of North America

youtube.com/watch?v=GJDK1sIQ5MA

youtube.com/watch?v=Rd9am-o95W0

this thread is obviously about latinos who arent part black, your opinion is not wanted here

No, the thread is about latinos in general. This post in particular implied that latinos haven't already mixed with blacks. The majority have.

if you are part black you are just a nigger

Spics are niggers desu

no it wont. africa is gonna be the stage for ww3. its about to become an uninhabitable wasteland in the next few decades

Says the spear chucking watermelon eating nigger

Says the obsidian chucking cactus eating cucaracha.

watermelon is the shit nigger go eat some unsalted chickens

OH LOOK ITS A NIGGER EVERYONE POINT AND LAUGH AT IT

I'm trying to think of something to redeem spics but I honestly can't. Beaners are on par with them.

Sure thing nigger boi

I took a shit today and it looked like your skin nigger, even had a piece of ass hair in it that looks like your thick corse nigger hair.

Attached: laughingemoji-560.jpg (560x481, 28K)

I have had one of your people make me carnitas before I fucked her. I win.

90% of Africans should be murdered with cast swathes of land being turned into nature reserves