I have insatiable for a negress. I want to fuck a negress and pump my semen into her womb over and over and over again...

I have insatiable for a negress. I want to fuck a negress and pump my semen into her womb over and over and over again. Every month, every week, every day. I want her to star at my face while sucking my white cock. I want to creampie her and i want to see how big my cock would look inside her pussy.

Attached: EFLwccGWwAMUmIl.jpg (900x1200, 149K)

have fun fighting through 100 men just to get a chance to take a girl like that out on a date

I need to start lifting again

We all do user. It's okay to accept it.

I will win her

Attached: ECdZbeXXkAE7h1-.jpg (932x1024, 143K)

>Ex was black
>Worshipped my dick

Amazing feel. Even if she didn't want to bang, she simply wanted me inside her whenever possible. Any chance we had from just watching TV together to eating, she wanted me inside, quite literally joined at the hips you'd say.

If shes a whore for you shes a whore for every man.

Still got my time with her and I'm happy with that.

>ayo white boy, i hear you be sayin racis shit online

wat do?

Attached: 1569209692320.jpg (957x1512, 207K)

>whip out muh cock, and tell her it was muh dick not me saying all dem racyst things

Anyone else here a white guy who likes black girls and just genuinely wants to have a loving and fulfilling, committed relationship with one? No weird shit, just two people in love?

No. All interracial relationships are either spawned from fetishism or hatred of the women of your race.

I genuinely just find black women beautiful, and harbour no hatred for white women. Just because my dating preference is one way, people assume otherwise.

Whites assume I'm some self hating tryhard that hates my own race, whereas blacks just assume I'm fetishizing their race. Neither are true :(

Attached: 3b6dbc.jpg (607x1079, 49K)

>whereas blacks just assume I'm fetishizing their race
That's because you are and you say you are in your post.
>I genuinely just find black women beautiful

I hate niggers but last night I had a dream I went on a date with a negress and fell in love with her and had sex. Woke up disgusted by my dream.

Your jungle fever will overpower your racism one day, I'm afraid

Doubt that I have never been attracted to nigger women everyone I have seen is disgusting looking to me guess it was just a nightmare I had.

If you don't find and attractive you're just gay, but I'm pretty confident you do if you're literally dreaming about fucking them lol

Even if I found that nig nog attractive and I will admit it has a nice body that would not nullify my believe that nogs belong in white nations. When I woke up I was deeply disturbed with my dream. Maybe on some subconscious level I think some can be pretty but I was still pretty disgusted by the dream.

Dont belong* excuse me

I'm not trying to fuck with you, but I can tell you honestly that you are going to fall hard and fast for black girls. Faster than you think. Just be prepared for when it happens. It's honestly not that bad.
You won't want this now, but for later: if you want some experience with how black women think and act and what to do/avoid when courting them, I recommend checking out LipStickAlley. You can post, but if they find out you're White they'll more or less ruthlessly destroy you until you leave.

Never goIng to happen I want my children and grandchildren to look like me. My race is more important then muh dick