Why is my university campus filled with so many fucking reprobates...

Why is my university campus filled with so many fucking reprobates? I just want to drink coffee and learn from academics. Some quadragender blue haired obese larping commies have decided that our coffee shop is a "no Nazi(???) no cop" zone. Imagine thinking that literal Nazis are accosting our liberal uni's coffee shop. Imagine thinking that Canadian cops are just gunning people down for fun. Just imagine. Literally a clown world.

Attached: image0.jpg (756x1008, 221K)

go around at night and post "it's ok to be white" or "islam is right about women" stickers over theirs

Attached: islamwomen.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Which university? I saw an its ok to be white poster at my university once. It was like a sticker against concrete, so it wasnt so easy to take down.

IsIam is right about women

academics are a secondary priority to money making schemes and ideological indoctrination
the institution needs to collapse as soon as possible

be proactive, give them what they want, advertise locally to the niggers and homeless that the cafe offers free drinks and is welcoming as a place to hang out.
or do what i did at my universities commie cafe, i started sending them letters anonymously saying that women showing too much skin or being unattended by a man makes the place uncomfortable for me as a muslim student, that its very disappointing they would try and force me out through this great insult.

should add that for a while after i sent the letters, a sign appeared saying both men and women must have their shoulders covered and that no alcohol can be consumed anywhere on their property.
some roastie pulled the signs off eventually but it made me laugh.

Sounds like a great way to get arrested or expelled.
Don't want to say. Its in Canada.
Maybe. These types of people only really flare up and do their little marches or protests a few times per semester, so I can mostly ignore it. It seems like some people decide to take only 2 first year courses per semester so they have ample time for their campus "activism". Its always really embarrassing to watch these people get upset about dumb shit. Go to class, losers.
LMAO they couldn't figure out how to be both pro Islam and pro promiscuity. Hilarious, nice meme buddy.

Attached: c31150a3394b00c0f65a597d7aba0e01.jpg (294x278, 18K)

>LMAO they couldn't figure out how to be both pro Islam and pro promiscuity
originally i was going to complain about open displays of homosexual activity but having never been in the place to sit down ive no idea if it was going on, every day i walk past the fat bastards are sitting in crop tops outside though, so i knew the women exposing themselves thing was fine.

>Its in Canada.
rip

When a local business pisses me off I give a homeless guy $20 and tell him to make a scene inside

i can't wait to get to Uni. let 'em try to counter my clothing

Attached: lol.jpg (272x362, 11K)

so wear a mask and prepare to run if the cops show

hate nazzies
hate fash
hate cops
not antifa just dont like em
simple as

>hate cops
love gettin me rump pounded in the lanes
love 'avin birds go missin when they go out at noight
love gettin robbed at the chippy
bruv oim just your average Brit, mate
SIMPLE AS

Attached: 1567338252312.jpg (1024x357, 56K)

Is "reprobate" the new "degenerate"?
Yeah I know faggot neither term is new, I mean its frequent use on the chins

Is this some Cockney accent shit?

wowee you're wearing your political opinion on your sleeves. I agree with you, but prepare to not make any friends.

I like to say reprobate because degenerate has become something of a gamerword, which I try to avoid saying in public.

been preparing for this my entire life, bud

It's actually really sad that the phrase "it's ok to be white" is considered offensive. Imagine how assblasted people would get if it was deemed offensive to say "it's ok to be black". Progressives doing stuff like this ends up creating more nazis than if they would just stop virtue signaling and act like civilized people.
>tfw also going to uni soon
>tfw not a fascist or commie or some other cringy meme ideology
I fuckin dare you to wear the skull mask to uni. Bonus points if you wear a flecktarn parka as well. I have to admit, while skull masks are pretty edgy and try hard, they look a little cool.

Even though I agree with the anti-communist messages it conveys, there is literally nothing cool about this photo. This poor boy had his mom iron cringe meme patches onto his DC hoodie and then he tossed on a skelly mask. This is perhaps the least cool thing I've ever seen.

I didn't mean that the patches were cool, I just thought the skelly mask was alright. Certainly not something to wear in public, especially because it's associated with neonazis, but it isn't a terrible look if you're messing around with friends innawoods or something.

lel you look like a pussy