Fembots, if a tall Aryan who is fit lifted for you for 4 fucking years...

Fembots, if a tall Aryan who is fit lifted for you for 4 fucking years, wouldn't you at least give him a chance instead of choosing a fucking Mexican?

Attached: hmwf.jpg (2048x2048, 517K)

>wouldn't you at least give him a chance instead of choosing a fucking Mexican?
No, I prefer Mexican men over white guys. Also your creepy obbession over your ex is a turn off

Holy fucking shit is it still this same fucking guy.

Fucking kill yourself my man

user, you'll heal, but it will take time. And being white doesn't mean you're better. It doesn't mean anything at all.

t. larping faggot

Kill yourself, seriously

Dude move on. No wonder she left you.

Im not larping retard.
Sorry that you can't accept that your ex moved on.

What is it with larping spics on here shilling their shit here for the past week?

""'''omg im a white gurrlrlll me love mexisss so much!1111111""'''''

Tfw its been 5 years since the original post

Attached: 1569279668939.jpg (662x371, 87K)

That guy looks much better than you and is not a stalker so I would go with him

He's fat, doesn't lift, a spic, not white

You're a fucking spic yourself probably

He looks much more attractive than you.

Being white literally means nothing op.

>lifting for someone
>doing this for years

jesus christ.

he probably has a good personality too
you know, like not browsing Jow Forums

You're STILL butthurt about this user??

Grow a pair you ugly fuck.

Attached: 1551434880646.jpg (750x711, 50K)

I wish someone could find this girl or the Mexican and send them screenshots of these threads

That mexican is balls deep in her minge every night giving her his salsa creampie...

It's ok user, maybe he'll get bored with her and you can pick up where you left off.

Attached: 1543233737560.jpg (1082x695, 287K)

Idk it's probably someone else carrying legacy

Femanon here, I would allways choose a mexican sweet cock over a white pathetic boy,a sweet mexican known how the take me.

Attached: anime-girl-black-hair-sad-expression-semi-realistic-wallpaper-preview.jpg (728x582, 30K)

femanon here

brown cock makes my melanin receptors tingle

Attached: 68450720_10157196943156043_4935155458781478912_n.jpg (700x553, 46K)

Mexican men also have really thick dicks. They're so nice. I can't wait to see my boyfriend and have it In me

Attached: 8e3fbb15dc98b174de904913ed3e04f2.png (500x650, 46K)

what do you gain by posing as a woman online, incel

Attached: JPEG_20190810_005622.png (821x821, 587K)

Are you in Southern California?

come over

>anime girl black hair sad

kek

another larping faggot right here

>another larping faggot right here
I'll make sure to get a picture of me holding his thick dick when I go see him user.

You won't do shit faggot, wish you were in front of me so I could clock you with a fucking dumbell

I'm tired of you larping retards

Do you get mad that Mexicans are cumming inside pussy more than you?

this desu desu desu
Larpers don't even try anymore

this is how yall look typing on your keyboards making these femanon larper posts

Attached: JPEG_20190915_223212.png (91x128, 20K)

If this dumbass post gets made again in the next two months then you fucking will see it.

So you get mad right?

Yes I do. I'm a blue eyed goth girl. I search for a sweet Mexican boy.

Attached: 1009749-1.jpg (317x254, 15K)

Lmao this faggot again

literal incel

Attached: ew0aoipuerwq98032i9sdnfdsajkdsafjl;sdf.jpg (179x282, 8K)

Are you serious? Any specific body preference? I'm slim/skinny

If you're actually a chick you're probably absolutely disgusting and no white man would want you

I've had white men hit on me a lot though but okay user. Whatever you need to believe to cope.

Hey faggot, nobody cares anymore

cope more white incel

Attached: i.jpg (1008x1680, 212K)

I feel like this is bait but if its true add me, im in socal as well, slim/lean user

LuWuciferr#9022

Sorry user, I don't live anywhere near there and I also have a boyfriend. I see you post a lot though and I really hope you'll be able to find a sweet qt gf soon.

Oh my bad, I though you were this person

Attached: t.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

I remember when some user or maybe it was the original poster called in a bomb threat at the place she worked at lmao, there was supposed to be an event going on their and some anons in texas wanted to go see if they could meet her to try and date her

there was also a guy claiming he was gonna stalk and rape courtney. He then started panicking and was scared the cops were gonna start looking for him for posting that. the mods deleted the thread soon after.

omfg dude just move on, no wonder she left you.
>UGH HE ISNT WHITE LIKE ME I AM SPECIAL

kys op

Fucking kek, was that the black guy? I remember there being some black dude who said he was going to the place she worked at and her college.

Then there was another autist who said he was wearing a pickle rick shirt at her job during the bombing fiasco, fuck what a mess, then her actual bf came to r9k, fucking kek

I Dont remember him being black. i wondered if he did got arrested.

Kys please these threads are cringy

Threads like these are remnants of an older r9k

Tfw guangzhou user killed himself and "tfw no something something qt filipina gf" user has gone M.I.A.