If femcels don't exist, why do they exist?

If femcels don't exist, why do they exist?

Attached: k5guonxywh611.jpg (900x570, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carol_Yager
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you a femcel and lose some weight.

Anyone who thinks femcels don't exist is quite frankly an idiot.

I've seen a 160kg sheila with a bloke. Be fucked if a female can not get dicked

Struth cunt, saw some chunky sluts up the shops just now too.
Made the anorexic boong there look nearly fuckable by comparison.

Femcels don't exist, ask some guys out on any dating site and you will have options.

They do exist, but they're normally called "nuns."

Volcels don't count. There are plenty of those.

"Femcel"

Doesn't the term incel cover both men and women? Why need the need to say "fem"

cause women cant be incel
femcel is a term to make fun of lying roasties

because adding fem to something makes it inclusive for women, which counteracts patriarchal, borderline fascist nomenclature like fireman or policeman that need to be replaced with firefighter and police officer because having gendered connotations to things that aren't specific to one gender is a disgusting display of sexism

It means that men and women are inherently different. Your feminist argument does not hold.

Yes femcels do exist since I am one myself. Before you scream lose weight, message some guy on dating site etc etc, know that I have never succeeded in anything in life and subjecting another human to my misery is immoral and so is having children. I barely eat since I am fucking broke so miss me with that just lose weight shit.

You're a giant faggot
t. liberal

A femcel is an average women who refuse to even talk to a less than 8/10 guy.
They are not incel, they are the cause of incels.

"Femcel" is actually a good term for women.
"Incel" means involuntary celibate. This term is used towards men because they can be involuntarily celibates. Women can not. Women can get fucked at a moment's notice. Doesn't matter what she looks like. If she wants dick, there's always a guy out there willing to do it.
The same cannot be said about men.

Attached: 1508113146087.jpg (1024x428, 199K)

If you aren't fat then you are actually my type.

You could be my gf and I would cook you food and we could do fun things together.

Femcels don't exist for the simple reason that any, and I mean any, female can acquire sex extremely easily. Meanwhile the situation is totally the opposite for men. In fact a large portion of men are simply unable of getting a female to have sex with them.

Is this Incel/femcel thing really real ? I'm a 19 years old virgin. Im not fat, I take care of my body hygiene& I hit the gym a few times a week.

I dont blame the society,I also dont be belive ther any girl own me something. It's just my own incompetence that I can't get laid.

Attached: 1568191267335.jpg (250x250, 7K)

What an atrocious shitpost. You feign interest in others with a totally insipid question and then followi it up with a fucking boring and worthless blogpost. Delete your post, please.

back to >>>/red*it/
original faggot

I found a photo of you ,You look so sweet.

Attached: adultbaby.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Im not like all of you other femanons and bitch foids

Attached: 58EC66A4-5764-4310-92A0-652FE9B243E0.jpg (1242x1433, 233K)

God i unironically wish that was me
T: diaper fetishist

Any girl can ger dick, just like any guy can get puss puss
All you need to do is try
I am 4/10 and I have been in two relationships

Attached: 1569067240697.jpg (2048x1366, 739K)

Every incel is actually volcel. Anyone can get laid if they want to. "Incels" just wants to feel special and angry towards world. If they wanted to lose their virginity, they would go to nearest bar and fuck the first woman they can.

>Women can get fucked at a moment's notice. Doesn't matter what she looks like
Right, they are forcefully fucked involuntarily most of the world calls it rape

Incel is a terrorist organization

I'm white 192 cm guy, if you don't want to be femcel anymore just don't be fat and have plain face without any born deformities, that's it.

>Anyone can get laid if they want to.
Fuck off normie, judging by your broken english you're probably some cuck european. Just leave.

Attached: 1564864990179.jpg (712x799, 51K)

i met a girl who was poor as fuck and still was fatass (literally, i guess she has poor genetics).

When have you last time went to a bar user?
If you haven't even tried to lose your virginity, you are volcel. Simple as that.
If you have erection problems, then I completely understand.

If she was fat then she ate more calories than she needed. 500 calories is enough for me since I lay in bed all day and night doing nothing.

>I dont blame the society,I also dont be belive ther any girl own me something. It's just my own incompetence that I can't get laid.
yep same for me.(not fat, 6', white, blue eyes) i know if i want to get laid i will do it eventually. i think i have some mentally barrier or some shit like autism

Poor genetics don't exist.
She was fat because she was broke as fuck and so survived on preprocessed foot that rich on calories and poor on everything nutritive. aka: junk food.
There is a reason why the poorer you are, the fatter you are.
People who have money can afford to eat healthy. That, and they have the actual attitude necessary to make changes in their lives.

>he thinks the most seriously mentally ill or socially retarded people on here have a chance with even a bar slut
Imagine being a normie and thinking it's that easy for literally everyone.
Me, I'm not as bad as some people here. I have some friends and some female friends. They consider me a friend, not someone they would ever sleep with.

I'm their autistic friend who they go to when they want to talk about shit.

I'm autistic and have my own mental illnesses. I am also a manlet, ugly, poor, unemployed and seriously overweight. Still I am in a relationship. You can list excuses all you want, but they are just excuses. Incel means basically volcel who wants a 10/10 model gf and nothing less. Or just an excuse to be angry.

Attached: 1567865665776.gif (240x160, 901K)

>Still I am in a relationship
Simply a normie, there's nothing else to say about this.
Have you ever thought that some incels really don't have anything going for them that women deem attractive?
You don't really belong here, you really should leave. a more suitable board for you would be

Attached: 1562213899622.jpg (1378x844, 732K)

How do I find a gf I can care about and love then?

>Simply a normie
Come on user, at least try. There isn't much anything that I would call attractive about myself. Even my pp is under average.
I just feel like every incel is just making excuses, as when I have seen pics of them, they usually are much more attractive than me. Usually even taller and in better shape. They usually look like chads compared to me, but for some reason when guys like them browse Jow Forums, they start being incels
But seriously, how many times have you tried to get into a relationship?

By shitposting on Jow Forums how all women are roasties, stupid and only after chads.
Also, avoid actually talking to girls anywhere. After some time a girl will come to your door and say that with your fantastic words online about politics and how you know what women should and should not do, they telepathically got a message about how good of a partner you would be.
Losing virginity is easiest thing ever, getting into a good relationship is another thing.

Attached: Anger.png (98x142, 37K)

I just refuse to believe anyone with a gf posts here that aren't trolling.
And if you aren't trolling, you're probably better than you actually think aswell.
>But seriously, how many times have you tried to get into a relationship?
A few times, but it never goes anywhere or they just call me a good friend and don't want to ruin it.
I'm a man in his 20's and I have no idea what flirting is or to tell if someone is flirting with me.

And I can tell you're a normie because you generalize every incel that they want a 10/10 hot gf, or some shit.

>And I can tell you're a normie because you generalize every incel that they want a 10/10 hot gf, or some shit.
Well that is the picture I get from reading the comments of people on this board. Everyone seems to be roastie or unfuckable and such.
And I browse Jow Forums because it isn't boring like other places, though I feel people tend to be quite negative here.

Attached: 1553243428159.jpg (1000x1211, 249K)

I dont post any of that, but I do suffer from aspergers and social interactions are awkward for me. It is uncomfortable to look people in the eye.

Not him but I've went probably about a hundred times. 0 girl there had any interest in me.

>Losing virginity is easiest thing ever,
Only for some

>Just go to a bar
Fucking normies not knowing how easy they got it. Most uggos are out of luck

It is literally logically impossible for both incels and femcels to exist.

The only way you can be a femcel is if you are fat. Like, obesely fat. Like, gunt hanging down from your ez go while you scream at your nigglet grandkids in the wal-mart fat. Thats the only way a women can be an incel.

If you are that fat, YOU THE WEIGHT PORKY!!

if you're not that fat, you are not a femcel. Not having sex for a month is not celibacy.

Dead wrong. No matter how fat a woman is, she can still date and have sex whenever she feels like it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carol_Yager
>the heaviest woman ever recorded
>latest boyfriend
says it all, really

>because adding fem to something makes it inclusive for women, which counteracts patriarchal, borderline fascist nomenclature like fireman or policeman that need to be replaced with firefighter and police officer because having gendered connotations to things that aren't specific to one gender is a disgusting display of sexism

But the word "incel" has no gendered element. It is in no way like the word "fireman" or "policeman". The word "femcel" is the term that has a gendered element.

>The only way you can be a femcel is if you are ugly
ftfy, everyone hates ugly women
>b-bu-
No, you're lying to yourself.

>If femcels don't exist, why do they exist?

The vast majority of "incels" aren't incels and the vast majority of "robots" aren't robots.

The reason people falsely claim these terms is simple: self-pity is fun. People actively seek out opportunities to engage in self-pity. They literally wallow in it.

Jow Forums is a self-pity hot tub. That makes it attract the people who enjoy self-pity the most - both male and female.

So the board composition ends up being a handful of people (almost all male, down to the last man, as it were) who truly and legitimately have no hope of ever having sex without paying for it - and a much larger number of angsty teen guys who will eventually get laid, and a number of women who are deliberately avoiding men but who still want to get in on that hot self-pity action.

you're a fucking dumbass
i bet you skipped biology classes

Unless you have a fetus growing out of your face, women arent "ugly", they're just not as pretty as other women.

If you just dont get omega fat, you can get all the black cock that you want.

I loved my ex, she was "ugly" but I thought she was beautiful even though her face was literally deformed, but she still cheated on me after being a 34 year old virgin. All it took was giving her self confidence and loving her, and she'd rather fuck someone who didn't love her.

Yes it's inclusive at the cost of meaning like many things.

I wish I had a femcel friend to share misery with and cure each other of our affliction eventually.
But I'm neither brave enough to look for such an arrangement, nor am confident enough to accept it if vaguely implied. Basically if I am ever to be with a woman, she has to kidnap me.

The eye contact rule is a mostly western social construct that is considered rude throughout most of the world. If someone claims it is embedded into human nature and that communication is impossible without it and that if you don't like it you have a "mental illness" then they are bullshitting you 100% because they have never gazed outside of their own culture's norms. Anyone who thinks eye contact is of paramount importance is not worth being with and they're usually people who occupy some position of power and from their ivory tower expect everyone else to do the same.