Conversation Thread

This is my little experiment. There is no prompt. This is just a place where users can relax and converse with one another.

Attached: 29F780BA-971F-40EA-8873-7F4E603A352E.jpg (1120x1136, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=opzwhWx_LKk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hello
this is now a kot thread
post kots

Attached: 288531AF-12F8-4A71-937C-0925E84AED01.png (249x249, 60K)

Haha original thread good job

Attached: Suwako head.gif (192x192, 187K)

K

Oh? Have there been others like this? All I see are prompts for discussion.

I had a pretty boring day today. All I did was get my hair cut.

Anything planned for tomorrow?

Spacing, urgh.

Attached: C.png (1109x578, 46K)

Does it bother you ?

we did it reddit

Wasn't trying to be smart sorry just wanted to shitpost

Attached: Froge.gif (120x152, 12K)

I like this idea.

No need to apologize, my friend. Welcome to the thread.

Thank

Bump cause need.

literal discord thread

I don’t do discord cause it’s gay.

tell me about america

Well, what is there you want to know?

anything you can tell me until you get bored

We bombed you a couple weeks ago I think

I don't have my glasses soo I can't read all the answers but this seems like a good thread ;)

Put on your glasses and talk to us.

Erm... well each area in the US is so vastly different from the rest. So where do you want me to start? North, South, East, or West?

>Be American
>Get shot
That’s it I think

ok I did but it's late and I want to sleep Mr Snakeman

Not entirely. Murder rates in America are high considering population. But per capita, compared to the rest of the world it is relatively safe.

where you live ? i think that's the best
thanks
ok

Noooooo fuck you mods

Attached: Slap Kyouko.gif (421x248, 100K)

If you don’t get shot everyday you aren’t really American

I live in Texas. Our largest cities; San Antonio, Houston, Austin, Fort Worth, and Dallas are highly liberal. Especially Austin and Dallas. The areas around the border are the most dangerous places to live in most of the Southern US. Cowboys are all but obsolete, but there are some boomers and older that wear the gear as a trend. Our food is heartier, and practically caked in salt and sugar.

Our capital is in Austin. We have the largest amounts of Mexicans in the country, and one of the largest amounts of African Americans. Our large proportion of small towns is what makes us a red state.

It’s badicalky a desert here.

Basically*

I'm looking to fight in southwest louisiana.

I'm not that good at it, but practice makes perfect.

This claim is dubious at best and false at worse.

What are your stats?

???

6' 190 lbs have a couple 2nd degree battery charges

Do it but make sure it’s for great justice and not your wife/mother.

indeed. moms ded and dont have a wife/other

Nvm then.

that's good for a start , thank you
but i want to know more
like is it safe to go for a walk outside in cities or suburbs ? is there still racism ? like are white people still looked at like "higher social status" ? what about nature/outdoors and social events/sports ? thank you for answering

Yes. Assholes still exist, but I can easily feel comfortable whilst walking outside. At night in the city is a different issue, also amber alerts are a very common thing here so parents watch their children... usually. We believe very much in the whole “defending the castle” laws, and the courts are far more lenient of vigilante justice against the harsher criminals. Unlike calfiornia, pedophiles are considered the lowest of scum and liveleak will show that we have our own ways of dealing with pedophiles who mess with our children. Same with robbery and murder. But again, that depends on which city. I regard Austin as “fucked” and San Antonio (where I live) “Headed to Fuck”, but luckily we still got those small towns.

Racism is literally all over the world. But no lynchings. If you’ve noticed, Texas hardly gets any of the racial riots because we have an established culture that blends white and Hispanic traditions together. And, in some areas, you see a large black prominence.

White people are good, I suppose. We don’t see ourselves as a higher social status. But we are as a whole regarded with a lot less suspicion as the Hispanics because of the illegal immigration problem here.

thank you very much
but what do you think is ruining the big cities ?
like why is the suburbs life apparently much better than the big city one in America ? also texas seems comfier than cali/nyc and the such .
and what about the drugs,opidoids crisis ? like i've heard there are entire cities known as meth hellholes and opioids victims are rising fast

They took the get with imptrash again
They waited until the get was 20 posts away and then they took it

Attached: ..png (224x274, 90K)

Why does that snake have a hat? Scaly.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little kot thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Jow Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" cat making a funny face, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Jow Forums posting about a fucking cat. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Kotfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "ID WITH KOT IS KOT ID WITH KOT IS KOT" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

Class in the morning and picking up my brother from the airport at night

youtube.com/watch?v=opzwhWx_LKk

Do you want me to stab you?Check your answer below.
No[]
Yes[]
Willing to discuss[]