Vampright - aesthetics OC edition

the bat emoji will be OURS
previous:

Attached: modernworld.jpg (570x834, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GVg8Oz2xqe4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_themes_in_horror_fiction
youtu.be/7fmI0qb3tGY
youtube.com/watch?v=IoqgQn3kcKE
youtube.com/watch?v=4DOKzTHaPfM
special-dictionary.com/proverbs/keywords/blood/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why vampires?

>strong hierarchy (aristocratic roots, social status, clans with clearly defined leaders)
>distinctly old European aesthetics (churches, castles, Victorian style)
>distinctly European racial aesthetic, glorifying pale skin
>focus on blood (this could take on new symbolic meaning)
>focus on physical fitness, beauty (presentability) and strength / physical defense
>appeals to something primal and untamed, "undomesticating" modern man
>generally values that which is old, traditional, "archaic"; anti-modern
>chivalry, romance and traditional gender roles; anti-feminism
>connection with European nationalism (Vlad Dracula repelling non-European invasions)
>rich European folklore and literary background + rich modern background in shows, films and games
>appeals to youth
>appeals to those looking "outside the mainstream"
>yet generally has good optics with the mainstream, seen as eccentric and creative
>sex appeal
>a dark aesthetic to go with dark days (these are definitely dark days)

Attached: bloodmatters.jpg (732x823, 80K)

fuck off emos

what will this new aesthetic movement look and sound like?

>colors: grayscale, dark, blood red, cold palettes (blue-tinged, moonlit)
>fonts: medieval, cursive, calligraphic
>architecture: gothic, castles, churches, stone homes, half timbered cottages
>portraits: conservative, severe, European, vampiric, pale, Victorian
>nature: old forests, mountains, storms, fog, full moons
>music: classical, harpsichords, organs
>themes: anti-modern, kin loyalty, aristocratic hierarchy, nationalism, traditionalism, blood-worship

Attached: against the modern world.jpg (1920x1280, 767K)

Some vampires are ok. Most of the old white Creole ones only eat willing participants and niggers

Give some constructive criticism.

Attached: defend.jpg (1729x1110, 391K)

this is a great way to promote European classical music as well:
youtube.com/watch?v=GVg8Oz2xqe4

Attached: bach.jpg (793x585, 141K)

The modern vampire was meant to represent Jews..

that's not in the public consciousness and won't affect this idea
see for all the ways in which this subculture already promotes good values

Vampires are synonymous with homosexuality. Getting "infected" = going gay.

Attached: 1511342602474.png (469x452, 277K)

I'm not opposed to your idea; I think it's rather good actually.

I just wanted to make sure you know where (((vampires))) come from.

Bram Stoker was JQ woke, but blood-drinking undead are older than Sumeria.

>the right has arti-

makes zero sense, never heard of this interpretation before and neither has our target audience (smart, slightly socially awkward white youth)

understood thanks

Attached: bloodmatters4.jpg (802x826, 211K)

Gothic sub-culture is completely white.
>Gothic literally means Germanic
>Germanic tribesmen wore wolf pets in battle
>fucking werewolves
>Gothic architecture was created by Germanic tribes that conquered Italy.
>Dressing Goth gets you cute nerd girls
>No one calls you racist
>No niggers or spics in sight
>The whiter your skin, the more you look like a Vampire
It's a win win, except for the fat wiccan types ruining it with their stupid cats and halloween costume dresses.
If you go viking mode, LARP as a werewolf with your local goth kids and get yourself a nerdy, introverted, white vampire girl.

>mfw journalists eventually take the bait and write a moral panic article on the "appropriation of the bat emoji by the far right" which only draws in more curious and rebellious youth

Attached: 02354031401984.jpg (960x924, 111K)

>Wants constructive criticism
Fuck off emos

Attached: 1517104381850.gif (362x332, 760K)

bump for interest

Seriously, would you rather go out into the world trying to get a gf with everyone calling you a right wing extremist, white supremacist domestic terrorist?
Or a "Nerd"?
It's the only sacrifice, but the trick is, when they call you a nerd, they AREN'T calling you a racist skinhead KKK Nazi who is worse than Hitler and never once cared about the Jews.

sigh
this could actually really work way too well
most white girls are obsessed with vampires

>Litteral faggot larpers
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_themes_in_horror_fiction

Attached: 1520199016727.jpg (288x252, 21K)

why are you shilling this shit cunt? no one gives a fuck
and vampires are jewish moron

Attached: nosferatu.jpg (1069x800, 55K)

Checking myself and bumping for vanity
>like a vampire

Attached: 1522523214920.gif (299x152, 1.99M)

Jews are literally vampires. This is an awful idea.

PAGANG WILL GO ULFHEDNAR ON THOSE NERDY VAMPIRE GIRLS

Attached: 10271536_552989844818970_6744106154357290389_n.jpg (720x713, 154K)

they really are
suddenly it makes the idea of marriage, eternity and swearing vows go from "evil patriarchal oppression" to "refreshing, charming, exciting romance"

Attached: edward bella.jpg (610x254, 26K)

This is a psyop. Vampires are parasites.

yes we're fighting with the left to claim cultural territory, what else is new?
>they're trying to subvert us on all cultural fronts, so it's time to push back on all those fronts

they don't sit around and have things handed to them, they have to put in effort to acquire resources (hunt)

>We're going to fight the left by claiming this satanic construct which was created as metaphor for men fucking eachother in the ass
>Also, this is somehow "culture".
Ok. Have fun, man.

Attached: 165876B5D2E941C88B4447E761B048E4.png (483x470, 184K)

Is this what a "slide thread" is?

Remember nokosage before you report this.

>which was created as metaphor for men fucking eachother in the ass
it wasn't, I think your mind just wanders there too easily

>most white girls are obsessed with vampires

Jewish girls love vampires too

nerds are in right now anyway

Attached: bloodmatters3.jpg (1024x683, 144K)

youtu.be/7fmI0qb3tGY

It literally was. Read the link I sent you. It's a bunch of dudes sucking each other's "life force". This shit is all gay from the very start. Also something about Jews and blood and so on and so on..

Attached: IMG_0575.jpg (1600x900, 460K)

>Seriously, would you rather go out into the world trying to get a gf with everyone calling you a right wing extremist, white supremacist domestic terrorist?
>Or a "Nerd"?
I'm neither but white supremacist domestic terrorist sounds way cooler

NOCTULIANS

>INITIATORY CRISIS:
>Genuine initiatory crises are absolutely necessary for the creation of the Noctulian and the entrance into the undead state. The silence of dwelling in the eye of the storm, a symbolic representation of the undead state that is Noctulian existence, can only be attained by traversing the path of harsh, brutal ordeals that are the hallmark of our alchemical change process. Like when approaching the eye of a hurricane, the winds of ordeal and forced transfiguration will become harsher and more intense as one approaches the eye. It is only through real, genuine initiatory crises that one can reach the Noctulian state. The initiatory crises that are prerequisite must include real tragedy, real horror and real testing. This is not simply promethean overcoming, as the Noctulian is not simply an aphorism for the Satanic Adept.

Attached: 1438285858176.jpg (2549x3299, 941K)

>The current of the Tempel ov Blood is very specific and involves treading a sideward path towards a paradigm of existence that is alien and inimical to the cosmic life force.

>Transformation necessarily must be perverse and filled with elements of Terror due to the fact that the entity that emerges after breakthrough is an abomination in quintessence, rather than being the ‘next rung on the evolutionary ladder’ per se. Specific methods of self-engineering must be employed to produce specific entities.

>For many, the harshness and the absurd nature of pursuing the alchemical change process according to the Noctulian standards will be too much to bear. There are many groups and systems available for those who wish to follow a more humane approach and we do not dissuade those who are better suited for an alternative method to go their own way. However, if one wishes to aspire towards the Noctulian state, if one wishes to enter into the TOB Blood Pool, then discipline and fanatical commitment to our way must be adhered to. If you fail, you will face the inevitable torture that comes with associating with the blood currents of the TOB and embracing the Abyss – if you succeed you will also face the inevitable torture that comes with associating with the blood currents of the TOB and embracing the Abyss. One may decide to no longer embrace the denizens of the Abyss, however, the denizens of the Abyss, once contacted, will persistently be interested in embracing you.

Attached: 1437936259306.gif (500x381, 1000K)

>what is Indo-European culture
>leftists trying to claim culture for their values
nothing is new

>A bleak path lies before you, strewn with the blood of those that have gone before. Advancement in the path involves an increase, not a decrease in the awareness of Darkness.

>BLOOD FEEDING:
>All aspiring Noctulians must feed. Upon what do you feed? The blood essence of humans. One may consume the blood essence of the human herd via direct draining procedures while disembodied in the astral state. One may also consume the blood essence of a human via sympathetic contact, sight and touch. What is the grim secret to this Wamphyric Art that is often denied by other vampiric orders? It is the fact that engineering pain – physical and physical – real evil deeds done towards a specific target in the flesh to put it plainly, is very useful in releasing the flow from your human victim. Coercing your victims into states of psychological stress – or even psychological terror – psychical pain – or even physical pain – will work wonders in allowing you to feed heavily upon them. This blood essence – once consumed – will attract the denizens of the Abyss and they – via inducing insanity in the initiate and allowing the initiate to peer through the horrid vortices of the void and backwards darkness – will aid in your transformation. Employing black arts methods for harm should be used in tangent with blood feeding – this means employing curses as well as more practical methods. A TOB initiate is encouraged – and expected – to curse and feed indiscriminately.

Attached: 1438286054243.jpg (300x279, 49K)

>THE BLOOD POOL:
>When one enters into the Tempel ov Blood one becomes part of the TOB Blood Pool. What does this mean? It means that the blood that you drain from humans is in like manner drained from you – by the Inner Family of Noctulians higher in the hierarchy. The pinnacle of this feeding process is the Blood Father of the Inner Family. The Blood Father is a vortex that twists and distorts the blood currents and then channels this downward towards the larger TOB Blood Family. His black hand is upon you and his touch drains you of the blood essence that you have culled from humans. He is a vortex that twists and distorts the blood currents. His mercy is the blood currents that have been twisted and distorted which he sends down as a rain of astral energy only to those of the TOB – those of the Family. This blood essence, rather than simply being vitalizing (as is the blood essence that you, the initiate, cull from the human herd), is possessed of properties that coerce transformation and transfiguration according to Noctulian principles. The rain of mercy from our Blood Father aids in the creation of the Noctulian – in tangent with practical acts of evil done in the world – and the pains and rigors of ordeal and initiatory crises. This is one of the essential secrets of the alchemical change process revealed.

Attached: 1375208626979.jpg (299x300, 25K)

Fuck off you disgusting Jew.

Attached: blood.png (669x536, 468K)

Jews drink blood, support the violent opposition (or launch false flags) and plot world domination. But normies don’t know that. Normies know that Vampires are beautiful, self sufficient, masterful killers (and the list goes on). Just like Whites and unlike Jews. We wuz Vampires now!

Jews are subhuman and disgusting, and Hollywood will never fix that.

Doesn’t matter if someone disagrees with vampright idea - what’s the worst thing that could happen?

Attached: C313DEDA-7978-4867-AA39-14F5B80F9D17.jpg (500x370, 62K)

Zombies and vamp stuff draws in atheists Jews and betas like nothing else

(((Mods))) delete werewolf threads but leave this shit up. Really makes me think.

so it draws in atheists and betas who could potentially be redpilled by consuming the culture? sounds good

Vampires don't breed and are essentially civ nats

no the corrupt mods have deleted these threads as well, see:
depends on whether the mods currently active are compromised or not

>Vampires don't breed
they "redpill" people into their ranks
>are essentially civ nats
a lot of vampire figures were depicted as European nationalists fiercely proud of their bloodlines
Vlad Dracula brutally repelled non-European invasion attempts from entering Europe

for those who like the idea: any OC you could contribute? there are a lot of double meanings and word plays with "blood" that can be applied in medieval text over grayscale pics of vamps to good effect

Attached: bloodmatterscup.jpg (458x771, 71K)

Zielgerät 1229 “Vampir” - infrared device for rifles

Attached: 585E1C05-4744-4515-8FC9-942304C5933A.jpg (600x410, 59K)

i'm a phonefag though
besides, i like the idea of noctulians and how i can prey on both good and bad guys :-DD

Attached: 1528607744724.gif (420x420, 1.61M)

Viktor from Underworld is definitely /ourguy/
youtube.com/watch?v=IoqgQn3kcKE
>"I loved my daughter, but the abomination growing in her womb was a betrayal of me and of the Coven"
>"I did what was necessary to protect the species"

Attached: viktor.jpg (960x800, 404K)

I love this so much, I am having so much fun chilling on my couch thinking of how some Canadian puts red text on pictures of vampires to push his ideology, thank you for this.

You Americans are so devoid of any real cultural foundation that you will start larping at absolutely anything on the internet, the most jewish of all inventions.
Thanks for making me laugh friend, I really hope that your life will lead you somewhere else, otherwise thanks for creating all these nice and totally not edgy pictures.

Attached: 1526919300622.jpg (1024x576, 64K)

Kain is deified.

He was mortal once - as were we all.

youtube.com/watch?v=4DOKzTHaPfM

they're supposed to be (slightly) edgy, and humorous (but also low key serious at the same time)
glad you liked them, spread them around

Attached: justright.jpg (570x753, 80K)

>I love this so much, I am having so much fun chilling on my couch thinking of how some Canadian blah blah blah

Your buttrage sustains me. Please, I need another 2 paragraphs about how relaxed and amused you want us to think you are

Attached: 1528581504388.png (1440x1421, 1.26M)

Tried this, didn’t find much
special-dictionary.com/proverbs/keywords/blood/

“The tiger that has once tasted blood is never sated with the taste of it.”

bump

I can't say that I liked them, but thanks anyway for your civilised response.

My post was meant to express how bewildered I am at this board and the fact that there are people who would seriously waste their time with this pointless exercise (of what?) instead of creating something beautiful and unique.

It just seems like a very bizarre mindset to me, same feeling I get when I see tumblr screenshots, just on the other side of the lunatic spectrum.
Feels good to not be that far gone, my man, so thanks for that.

Pic related, is what I imagine you to be, no offence.

Attached: 1526133644575.png (1584x864, 75K)

>Not posting the actual vampire from The Brood

Did you know Gangrel trained Russev? I learned that the other day

“The nobler the blood, the less the pride.”
White guilt lmao

>there are people who would seriously waste their time with this pointless exercise (of what?) instead of creating something beautiful and unique
you underestimate what's going on here lol

Amusement and relaxation status on an all time high, enjoy your coffee Mr. Vampire!

Attached: 1526740502961.jpg (801x653, 49K)

what is going on here?

these could work
also
>blood is thicker than water
and I think Lauren Rose coined this term when she was dismantling civic nationalism:
>blood is thicker than paper

you will never comprehend

see
and also see

>inb4 "no it won't work because ______"
I prefer the trial and error method and learning from mistakes than being paralyzed by arguing theoreticals

please make this real

you dont know how bad I want a young hot goth nazi loli gf

Attached: 1528344302913.jpg (480x640, 97K)

bump

Attached: katherine.gif (500x220, 986K)

vampires suck blood of plebs. Kind of like elites. That's the core idea of vampirism. Identifying ourselves with that kike idea is retarded.
I fucking hate mosquitoes

I read the thread, that's why I asked. It makes no sense to me.

What makes you think Romania is such a noble, white and arch-European country? Have you ever been there? As someone who defines themselves as (vamp)right I suppose you would define the majority of Romanians as so-called shitskins and gypsies. Also, if they have such strong vampiric blood, how come it is one of the poorest countries in Europe?

Next, the whole symbolic of the Vampire biting their victim stems from the act of deflowering. You know, the blood and helpless women and everything. Vampires in their symbolic are inherently über-chads, so I really don't see what you're trying to achieve here.

Attached: 1524174890162.jpg (465x750, 61K)

What a dream that'd be. Perfect tits, by the way.

this so reeks of naive edgelordism it makes me gag. Grow the fuck up. Become real Chad instead of roleplaying some retarded shit.

> Listen to the voice of your blood.

>The blood creeps where it can't go.

>A drop of sweat spent in a drill is a drop of blood saved in a battle.

That’s it.

Attached: 1BD73476-5F7A-45C2-A09B-AB6A0673564A.jpg (2000x1496, 546K)

stop pushing this please

why?

We're appropriating his culture -- he's offended.

Attached: MV5BZWM1ZWZmMGMtY2ZmMS00ZTA2LThkOTctZTA0ZWRjZDM4ODZhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzM5MjM4MDY@._V1_SY500_SX375_AL_ (375x500, 17K)

Attached: Armand-interview-with-the-vampire-40766073-500-300[1].gif (500x300, 977K)

>I suppose you would define the majority of Romanians as so-called shitskins and gypsies
the old "___ isn't white" divide-and-conquer tactic... wrong

>Vampires in their symbolic are inherently über-chads
great, this is a positive message

>the whole symbolic of the Vampire biting their victim stems from the act of deflowering
yes there is something sexual about it, which is fine - the sexual symbolism speaks to the continuation of the blood through reproduction, the hunt for "pure" blood, blood being valuable and sacred, among many other things

Very bad idea, leaf

>Offshoot of Ancient Biblical Tribe, thousands of years old
>Father is Caine, a biblical figure, and mother is Lilith, a biblical figure
>Live in secret societies and organize ins councils closed to the public
>Blend into society by masquerading as normal mortal human beings, playing roles
>Strange genetic diseases and facial features, pointed ears, long noses, weird teeth, black eyes or eerie colors
>Fear nothing more than that their masquerade slips and they get called by their real name and nature
>Must maintain absolute secrecy about their true nature, actions and mere existence to prevent their own genocide, if humanity en masse were ever to find out
>Are allergic to the crucifix and the name of Jesus
>Manipulate the highest echelons of power, finance and corporations
>Have an ideology of supremacy that views humans as low-lives, prey, useful idiots and tools, animals, livestock
>Which teaches them that lying to humans, exploiting them is good and killing them is no crime
>Mix with humans to better conceal their identity and marry into royalty
>Feed on the lifeblood, fear and superstitions of their victims
>Control culture, media and education to brainwash and mesmerize their prey, ghouls and golems and to spread hidden messages and symbolism
>Are the most powerful secret society, cabal and parasite in existence

Attached: Who (((they))) really are.png (1346x507, 491K)

saved

Attached: Leech_nosferatjew.png (346x384, 174K)

because it will make more people interested of vampires
twilight era was bad enough

I understand the parallels but vampires are still an ambiguous and malleable cultural figure and most of those things will not occur to normies. When normies think of vampires, they think:
>sexy
>old fashioned
>historical
>powerful
>aristocratic
>charming
>well dressed
>passionate
>etc
they also generally do not consider them universally evil because there are lots of books, shows and movies with vampire protagonists who serve good

Attached: Good-blood-always-shows-itself.__quotes-by-Danish-Proverb-16.png (4000x4000, 163K)

Attached: Heil.jpg (392x299, 91K)

If anything "normies" associate them with glitter shit and mouth breather now. Fuck Twilight and all the cunts with their shit taste.

pic related from "white nationalist guide to the movies"

Attached: twilight.png (1829x317, 32K)

I'd fuck that vampire

So why not reclaim it? Don't wait for culture, forge it.

Oh yes, think of all the 2,000 people who have watched Greg Johnson playing movie critic! What a movement with all his 4k subsrcibers!

Attached: le 56% face.jpg (1301x655, 97K)

Vlad was the king of kebab removal.

Attached: vlad.jpg (543x543, 57K)

Show that you're posting in good faith: say something positive about the idea. I'm sure you can find some things.

Attached: vampright.jpg (600x788, 93K)

Right. Wanna know how you reclaim culture? Found publishing companies, movie studios, record labels. Or write a bestseller. This is all larp shit, leaf. And so is Jow Forums. Or do I need to remind you of Mr. 1.4%

This place is for losers and the tiniest of the tiny fringe in the Anglosphere. Bye

Attached: tru r4d1c4l.jpg (406x525, 90K)

this, nobody can match his skill at psychological warfare, he's a European hero