I'm flying to south Carolina in 4 days to see a girl i've been talking to for 6 years on the world wide web

I'm flying to south Carolina in 4 days to see a girl i've been talking to for 6 years on the world wide web

Attached: IMG_E0244.jpg (750x734, 441K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=opzwhWx_LKk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Im flying to south Carolina in 4 days to see a guy I've been talking to for 6 years on the world wide web who's been pretending to be a girl

6 years what dedication

Attached: What time is it.jpg (480x480, 34K)

she ran out of chads huh

>6 years and you find out she only wants to be friends

im glad you faggots are telling me this shit im thinking about not going now

>a girl i've been talking to for 6 years on the world wide web

this an extremely bad idea for so many reasons i'm not even going to begin listing them

Attached: facepalm-chimp.jpg (256x256, 28K)

please explain why

Have you at least video chatted with her?

You're gonna get ass raped.

yes shes 100% real

I know for a fact shes real that isnt the problem you faggots

pic of OP and his girl

Attached: everyone on the internet is a guy.jpg (607x428, 44K)

I cant wait for the sequel to this greentext

Attached: cybering.jpg (640x285, 31K)

why's it taken 6 years for you to go see her? people get married and have kids within 6 years.

I just giggled a little bit

i just turned 18

>talked for 6 years without meeting
She has something to hide. Normal girls will ask you to come meet them within a month of talking.

t. "dated" and eventually met qt 3.14 wife on internet

we've basically known each other our entire formative years

Well if they're that far away from each other where they have to fly it would make sense I guess

I never said he wasn't real. I just stated your asshole is going to get blown out.

im in boston shes 1000 miles away
2.5 kilometers for brit fags

Tell us her name and show pic, we can see if everything is alright. We are, after all, the hacker known as Jow Forums.

no you havent faggot
Ive spent all my formative years on Jow Forums talking to the same people everyday but that doesnt mean I know you faggots
and sure as fuck does not mean its a good idea for me to meet you cunts IRL

no lol, im autistic but not a complete moron

>and sure as fuck does not mean its a good idea for me to meet you cunts IRL
but i'm much nicer and saner irl

Attached: 1392454984020.jpg (698x658, 116K)

Based Aussie. Normal people don't form attachments online, only autists and weirdos. I used to date girls online in a fit of desperation and every single one I met up with either tried to kidnap me or had a big drug dealer boyfriend. OP is crazy.

well we arent dating

I'm insane irl so you're probably right.

As if that makes it any better? People put on masks when you go on the internet, you have no idea who the real her is.

so what the fuck should i do guys? ive dated a bunch of girls up here and shes the only one that ever stuck around and was there for me i dont even know what to do anymore im so conflicted

what does she think you're flying down there for? to meet purely as friends? because it sounds like you're setting yourself up for a big disappointment

If you've already video chatted with her and she talks like a normal person I'd assume it's safe but has there been any red flags at all?

Don't go. I 100% guarantee you she's a weirdo who's going to try to drug/rape you. No normal girl talks to guys for years on end on the internet unless she's fucked up.

stop taking advice from autists
you've known her for 6 years and clearly like each other
go meet up

pay attention lad. they met when they were like 12-13 and only now does he go meet her.

>that was there for me
but "she" wasnt
"she" was 1000 miles away

probably laughing with her brother/bf who got her to come on cam to fuck with you, or her boss about how easy human trafficking has become since the dawn of the internet

shes a fucking normal ass girl guys

Call me lad one more time and I'll call Trump up and have him take a big fat nuclear shit on Canada you goddamned leaf. Learn your place.

listen if she was going to kidnap me it wouldve happened she has my address and i have hers

so. go. meet. up.
did you not read what i said?

No it wouldn't have. She's waiting for you to come to her house, somewhere she's comfortable and whoever has her on a leash is going to jump out and snatch you. Look it up buddy, it happens to 50,000 guys a year.

no you retard
she has yours and you have a fake

why would you give your address to some person on the internet?
you are too stupid to even live

This has to be a bait thread. No way anyone, even an 18 year old, can be this retarded.

WE'RE FULL TRANSPLANTS GET OUT

you know what OP?
fuck it, just go
defy all common sense about meeting up with strangers from the internet in real life and just go meet her

if you dont you will spend the rest of your life regretting it and probably blaming us
just go and get fucking murdered/kidnapped

not bait very serious and thank you guys for some insight

>wahhh, daddy save me. a leaf is disrespecting me on the internet
fucking pathetic

now that i think about it you guys are right

>be OP
>be 12
>talk to someone on the internet
>says shes a girl
>comes on cam a few times
>confirm she is definitely a girl, there is no way shes just in on the scheme with someone else
>give her my address
>agree to fly 1000 miles and meet her IRL
>go on 4chins to tell the bois about my epic adventure to meet an internet stranger IRL after already giving them my personal details?
>woah, why is everyone calling me retarded?

OP is the kid who actually believe there was free candy in the van

Spoiler alert: She's obese

>He doesn't have a nuclear super power daddy to disintegrate leafs who step out of line on the internet
Pitiful

Why are you fucknuts helping him?
Go for it, OP. You'll have a GREAT time!

Attached: 1496542396794.gif (923x923, 699K)

You're probably going to be fine meeting this girl, but if you're hoping to turn this into something more you're going to be real fucking disappointed.

im not expecting anything im going into it expecting nothing

Jow Forums unironically believes there are no girls on the internet

>op pic
is she a jew op? if not then what race is she?

youtube.com/watch?v=opzwhWx_LKk

Checked
SC, here. If you're looking for anything serious out of this girl I should warn you that next to Georgia, South Carolina has one of the worst rates for stds. Girls here are completely degenerate and even the most Christian girl sees nothing too much wrong with riding the cock carousel. As a matter of fact, most Christians here just what I like to call cultural Christians, in the same way (((they))) identify as Jewish for heritage people down here identify as Christian because either A, they have serious problems with their lives and are looking to make up for it through pretending to not be a roastie, or b, because they were born into it. You've got the right mindset, though. Don't expect anything, make a small vacation out of it. But chances are she has a terrible and ugly history, probably some kind of mental ailment, and a former roastie. Don't be used mate, if there's one sign that things aren't what you expected, treat her as you would treat a girl from your hometown with the same problems.