Which one are you and why? how do you justify your position?

Which one are you and why? how do you justify your position?

Attached: main-qimg-87b1f130562b9970558ec6e45a620896.png (473x311, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D3eK6L5dHGc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

chaotic good :3

you have to justify it to.

the middle one
because I have found the centre of my being

Attached: 1451633310333.jpg (631x537, 97K)

I'm chaotic Neutral i think maybe chaotic good. I'm an egoist-mutualist anarchist and i want to do whats in my best interest but i also want my will to be good for the ones i care about so im not entirely sure.

> still goes on this website, i dont think you have user.

your thoughts do not decide my state of being user
you need to get that ego under control, boy

Attached: 1451884047242.jpg (375x500, 134K)

Your confusing egoism with egotism, egoism is just self-interest while egotism is narcissism and greed, also go back to tumblr this site isn't for your shitty cat posts.

also, i think your an egoist on some level (and technically everyone is whether they are aware of it or not) people only do things because it benefits them in some way.

I think I just battered your ego bubble
two whole lines of butthurt
you keep on trying to decide things for me like you matter in some way, assuming my origins and critiquing my choice of photographic post in an attempt to recover from being told off is classical egomania

forgot le pic

Attached: 1485198549274.jpg (205x192, 7K)

I'm either lawful evil or lawful neutral.

Attached: IMG_1700.jpg (123x119, 10K)

I could just close this tab, I don't care dood, I'm introducing you to my philosophy, in fact, egoism even agrees with just about everything you just said, good job pal.

> mfw.

Cant, you read? you have to justify and explain why.

Attached: 1527633684735.png (640x480, 20K)

>I could stop being butthurt and not reply
but you didn't

Attached: 1509688206229.jpg (332x298, 21K)

neutral evil
I don't really like rules, but I don't mind following them if they're fair. I hate rules lawyering type things.
I'm a selfish, but not really ambitious or malicious, and I do good things sometimes, but only because I like to do them. I'm very petty and vengeful. I also think more often than not being kind to people when they don't really need it is bad, because it makes them weak and unable to take care of themselves, or it encourages bad behaviours from them. Sometimes I help them even though I know it's not good for them, because I want to.

whatever man, I'm not going to do something just because you told me to, you've proved nothing.
> mfw

Attached: 1506570509439.jpg (453x500, 31K)

I consider myself lawful good but I guess a normie would consider me chaotic evil

> uses the term normie.

wow must be summer, the term is "normal fag" Normie is something facebook fags adapted and appropriated from the chan.

I didn't tell you to do anything
I made a concerned suggestion
you're the one trying to tell people what to do on the internets with 'muh rules'
kiddo

Attached: 1475773148095.jpg (409x393, 29K)

> muh rules.

There aren't any rules bud, you must also be new.

lawful evil is always interesting if they manage to pull off a morally ambiguous character that could be argued to actually be jusitified

I think that would just end up being chaotic neutral.

Uh, probably Neutral Good or Lawful Good. I don't like blatantly breaking the law but really just care about being a good person.

nah i mean like griffith and probably palpatine

Not familiar with Griffith.

Attached: 1517289558785.png (484x479, 232K)

>using the summer meme

absolutely reddit

he did something horrendous and ushered in a new age of peace as a result

the end justified any means to him but from the main characters perspective he's unforgivable

Chaotic good

no rules
>you have to
>you have to
then stop trying to enforce them dickhead

Attached: imockuwithmystash.jpg (747x674, 92K)

Is it really peace though? Or is it a calm before the storm? I feel like there is a certain aspect of chaos about the God Hand that makes it so you can never truly have peace, even if ruled by an iron fist.

I think you're projecting and I guess there are technically rules but I didn't violate any of them and rules are only as good as your ability to enforce them, also your clearly the summer fag in this situation

> cat memes.

pic related.

Oh ok, yeah your probably right.

Attached: 1522296952578.jpg (717x880, 202K)

> le rules.

Attached: rules.jpg.jpg (680x794, 157K)

Where’s manic neutral

not sure, i think berserk was a doomed setting to begin with so nobody's ever going to be very happy

that's just chaotic neutral really, at least how I see it.

I think that's the most likely outcome.Or the world wont really be at peace until both Guts and Griffith are dead.

>projecting
now there's a reddit meme word for you
also newfag
head on back to Jow Forums they must miss you

Attached: boring.jpg (1920x1080, 249K)

someone went to know your meme and downloaded 2005
>is oldfig now

Attached: 1434440154612.gif (320x240, 170K)

Lawful Neutral
i am very self discipline and i don't really get into conflicts so i guess i am neutral.

Ok? have a higher vocab than you? also, why would I got back to Jow Forums I haven't said anything politically offensive, or really that political at all, look man you cant win this argument ive already outdone you. and im not claiming to be an oldfag ive been here since around 2014 soooooo....

Attached: 1506571759244.jpg (500x451, 48K)

Good job doing a reverse image search, you're not special.

Attached: 1527050440463.png (714x682, 220K)

>thinks we are having an argument
someone didn't get the 'i'm fucking with you' memo and keeps on responding
gotta love dumb american newfags

Attached: 1396953868067.jpg (484x400, 28K)

dood, I kinda figured you were fucking with me, but it's not particularly important and it's getting away from the point of the thread.

>thread derailing is fun
especially if you don't use spiderman outside of a wincest thread

Attached: 1506065499064.png (200x145, 41K)

> when a man's right a mans right.

Attached: imageforobviousnigger.jpg (266x189, 8K)

Attached: images3.jpg (262x192, 9K)

I'm confused neutral. Does that count?

when did I talk about the rules at all?
go ahead and point out where I mentioned them you fucking dumb cunt

Chaotic Natural, because I'm an alcoholic and chain smoker who, lives for onlu his own pleasure and greed, I also have very little regard for life in general.

youtube.com/watch?v=D3eK6L5dHGc

Those rules where made as a joke to start with and are mostly out dated anyway the "Nu Jow Forums" would need a LoLspeak translater to read them nowadays.

Chaotic neutral. I only choose the side that will create the most destructive situations