Introducing the Tryctor

Black people are not innovati...

Attached: Tryctor.jpg (638x479, 127K)

How can white bois even compete?

Attached: introducing-the-tryctor.jpg (638x479, 150K)

Attached: Made_In_Nigeria.jpg (1200x695, 201K)

Attached: the-tryctor.jpg (638x479, 117K)

Attached: pic.jpg (893x321, 65K)

If this is the best niggers can do then niggers should be reenslaved

race me darkness

Attached: PF-62 Driver 1.jpg (1600x1200, 627K)

KANGZ

Attached: 1528162700917.jpg (480x558, 44K)

so, nigeria is stealing bikes at industrial levels. checks out

-ve

Nigerian superpower by 2020

Attached: images (44).jpg (673x456, 44K)

White people have given blacks hundreds of tractors for free and they fuck them up every time. Why is this going to be any different? Also they stole the John Deere paint color so hopefully they get sued and destroyed.

Tractors will literally fix so many problems in africa, for real not even being sarcastic

Attached: 1519021127175.jpg (1000x800, 91K)

Best yet to come.
U mad, white boi?

Attached: Ijodo.jpg (960x674, 80K)

Attached: Product of Nigeria.jpg (500x333, 41K)

>HOW CAN WHITE BOYS EVEN COMPETE?!?!
It's not a competition if you've already won.

Attached: owned.jpg (1024x538, 219K)

How can white women even compete? I will say the fact that a muslim slug like this is truly overjoyed for such an exciting day it should sway all dem whyte girlz to dat excitin' black princesz lyfestylez!!

Ijodo & Tryctor >>> John Deere & Massey Ferguson

Attached: 100% Nigerian made tractor.jpg (1280x5049, 1.08M)

Pfft, no handle bars.

I just want to get a contact for thez webz graphicz designerz whoz putz thisz packagez togetherz andz likelyz willz maintainz itz forz onez lowz lowz pricez!!

are these unironic? where are you getting them from?

Cool, now we don't have to supply them with gibs anymore.

Doz youz knowz whatz wouldz solvez allz demz problemsz?

Put a hole in the seat and you can say it fertilizes aswell

This is actually a horrible design.

good. maybe in future they'll fix their shit and every immigrant will return to Africa.

Attached: die tryctor.jpg (800x600, 63K)

>100% made in nigeria
Yes I'm sure the tyres, axles, engine, wheels, battery, transmission, plastics and everything like that are not imported. More like 20%

Attached: tear.jpg (248x189, 15K)

>inventing the tractor 100 years too late
>inventing the tractor when you have no farms

Attached: 1503050747255.jpg (600x515, 72K)

if it keeps them in their countries i support it

There is no word for "assembled" in .....Englis.....shit. Well they are nogs and this is very impressive as what they have grown into by now must be amazing as these are trayictors from the 60s no doubt.

Africa is basically for the most part Ancap. You could set up a butcher shop on the side of a dusty road next to an open sewer and no one would care.
Western nations have rules that basically say you aren't allowed to endanger peoples lives through the course of your business. Hence why things are expensive and difficult to get on with directly.
However on private property anyone could cobble one of those together and use it in their fields as long as they have permison of the land owner.

Pshhh you think they are getting out of their countries if they are merely now amazingly building tardtractors in 2018 if not for the (((SOS)))? Either grow testicles and elect someone with testicles or finally solve the real problem as tractors have NEVER been the problem that needs solving.

>inventing tractors after they were invented

I always wonder why they don't just use blueprints from 1930's to 1950's, loose tolerances, simple designs, can be (and were) built using manual metal lathes.

Attached: BlacksmithTractors003.jpg (800x600, 131K)

BASED NIGERIA

Attached: Civilization.jpg (1033x405, 56K)

Too advanced.

they don't know how to make or maintain machines or equipment. all they can do is mash together all the things that aren't yet broken.

>not enough weight on the discs
Ploughing the field two shallow rows at a time. What a time to be alive

Haha so it would seem

Fite me fag

Attached: fendt900vario.jpg (800x600, 118K)

Kek

No pto, no 3 point linkage, no front weights. Useless for a tractor, ok for a quad bike or gator. You couldn't use a slasher or fungicide/herbicide unit. No chance of using a spreader, seeder or harrower.

Because that would still require skills and planning

Because they are real life 40k Orks