It's hard being as REDPILLED as i am...

It's hard being as REDPILLED as i am. Any time that I try to interact with NORMIES i can't help but raise my upper lip out of pure disgust. They think of me as weird; "socially inept" they may call me. But I know that I am more enlightened than them, so all that I can do is take pity on the fools, for they have not reached my level of BASEDness, and probably never will. I look down upon them, working their 9 to 5 jobs, unknowingly feeding the jewish menace. They may think of me as a useless parasite, but unbeknownst to them I am at the forefront of a movement; a revolution. When my white brothers awake from their sleep and help me to fight against the jew, they will know me not as a useless NEET, but rather, a leader, and as a driving force against the jews.

Attached: fashwave.jpg (717x538, 97K)

Based

E D G Y

It's hard being as REDPILLED as i am. Any time that I try to interact with NORMIES i can't help but raise my upper lip out of pure disgust. They think of me as weird; "socially inept" they may call me. But I know that I am more enlightened than them, so all that I can do is take pity on the fools, for they have not reached my level of BASEDness, and probably never will. I look down upon them, working their 9 to 5 jobs, unknowingly feeding the jewish menace. They may think of me as a useless parasite, but unbeknownst to them I am at the forefront of a movement; a revolution. When my white brothers awake from their sleep and help me to fight against the jew, they will know me not as a useless NEET, but rather, a leader, and as a driving force against the jews.

fucking bluepilled untermensch, you will die on the day of the revolution.

F A G G Y

Whiter than you Murifat you will be gassed for your impure bloodline.

fuck of muhammad, ethnic germans died out years ago.

Someone here is salty because he is only 56% but many Germans still have pure bloodlines Kebap is only here since few years so how should race mixing at of any noticeable level have occurred, you dumb mongrel.

Attached: 41c91ef76e6972df29df41f390c69ad14a1303625a46255e54ea9a59f38a62a4.jpg (543x512, 47K)

>NORMIES
You're clearly from /r9pol/

I can picture your dark hands frantically typing away a desperate response and moving over to your mouse to navigate to your epic anime reaction folder to find the best one for this situation. Fuck off sandnigger. There's still plenty of white americans left, even if the southern region's turned to shit.

how american

Attached: 1327034494479.jpg (350x365, 61K)

>flag
post disregarded

>I can picture your dark hands frantically typing away a desperate response and moving over to your mouse
(you)

Attached: IMG_2869.jpg (2592x1936, 1.12M)

Jesus christ. Proving that you're white doesn't even make up for the rest of the shit in that pic. Please just hang yourself already so we don't have to waste ammo when the time comes.

kys redditshit this an anime website.

Im unironically jealous of that white hand......im too far gone.....

Attached: 1518044395011.png (720x500, 29K)

5 (you)'s from one poster and 10 posts other than myself overall.
It's a decent haul but I have to hit the sack
Thanks for participating guys!

Attached: 1124.jpg (495x700, 214K)

Same it's pretty hard but as a warrior i can take it

you know all (((pills))) are made by (((jews)))? Shalom brother

*Tips stahlhelm