Whites are lame! LOL

his video perfectly demonstrates the difference between White America vs Black America twitter.com/urstrulyaaliyah/status/1005930558755606528?s=21

black teens having fun and chilling on a cruise. the whtie kids are on the other side just stand their watching the blacks have fun. white kids are so fukking lame LOL. Blacks are so much more cool than white its not even funny anymore

Attached: cool blacks.jpg (1239x1970, 350K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FqS9iKF8CHw
youtu.be/NV-3s2wwC8c
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lPkzF7XvJtI&t=29s
youtube.com/watch?v=m8aIgTkgl3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

disgusting low self-conscious animals

They’re fucking loud, when they are in large numbers they go into a fucking tribal like state where they talk in heavy ebonics and get extremely violent.

yes this is what we call a cat 5 chimpout

okay.

Visited Florida once, not going back, nice condos there in tampa.

One nigger is safe, two become annoying, three or more and you better leave

nope, you just a lame

its called having fun. those white kids have no swag and are corny AF..

you wonder why black dominate music and entertainment.. they are just better cuz they have something called "SOUL"

try getting one fuck boy

Wakanda foreva boi

kys nigger, you and all those niglet kids will have no life. all those women will be single women and weigh 300 lbs working at mcdonalds as their crowning 80 iq accomplishment

You come off as a white dude trying his very best to be smooth but it's just corny as fuck. Try less, bro.

Its literally lame to act like that as a adult. What an absolute losers they must be.

fo sho, my gurl pregnet an imma name it Wakanda if it blak

+18 to post op

smgdh dum wypipo

Whites are unimpressed by tribal exhibitions such as this. Blacks however, feel right at home. OOGA BOOGA

Do you expect white people to dance like monkeys?

Try taking an english class. You will learn all about punctuation and how to capitalise letters.

>One nigger is safe

What part of "never relax" is too hard for you?

haha wh*tes lose again

Yeah I do wonder why blacks dominate murder and rape, must be because they have “SOUL”

Aww that cute a white boi who want to be black little mickle j did why can't you?

Im sorry I only speak a high level language, I dont understand clicks and whistles

why is hip hop the biggest music in the world? because blacks just are natrually more ufkcing cool. the music is cool, the way the rappers dress is cool. blacks are just cool fuckers. all the while white people gotta act black

i remember back in the day when rappers started drinking purple drank outta white cups and smokin swisha sweets. now you see lame ass frat boys drinking outta white cups and smoking swisha sweets tryin hard to be black lol
face it whites have no fucking culture and steal everythang from blacks

im white and i admit balcsk are fucking cool. i listen to lil wayen and drake cuz their music inspires me to step it up and turn up my swag game.

Omg black people are so cool i wish i was black. ok cuckhold you do that

>Whites have no culture
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FqS9iKF8CHw
Blacks dont have culture

that shit boring made me fall asleep

i turn up to shit like this

youtu.be/NV-3s2wwC8c

Show flag

I just see a bunch of monkeys chimping out.

Whites don't find that particular activity to be fun? Wtf i love niggerz now?!

>imagine the smell
>pukingpepe.png

Its a folk patroitic song you moron, its not supposed to be mass produced bullshit
Here have more
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lPkzF7XvJtI&t=29s

or, is it because they all think and act the same?

when a new tyler perry movie comes out, they all go to see it?

it's a guaranteed 13% of the market if you pander to them

We despise wiggers, what are you trying to say? Do you think we enjoy it too when white women are doing shit like this youtube.com/watch?v=m8aIgTkgl3M
We hate them more than the blacks do and media influences culture, who owns the media and who was the financier in that NWA movie. Dumb commie freak

disgusting savages

Attached: 1524502321693.jpg (255x255, 8K)

this is fucking bait. show your real flag

This dude was reposting this thread before i went to bed hours ago.

>why is hip hop the biggest music in the world?

Hmm that's a great question
*Thinking face emoji*
I wonder why that is
What a puzzle

Attached: 1493446640000.png (600x705, 1.07M)

>post yfw segregation is coming back

Attached: 157d7ccba944d5561a848c4971358da0.jpg (500x668, 170K)

>whites are lame! LOL
white kids are woke! around niggers NEVER relax!

Attached: 1527858455875.gif (400x300, 2.67M)

tyler perry presents tyler parry starring in tyler perrys new movie about tyler perry pretending to be an old black woman feat tyler perry

lol
niggaz brought polo back. nobody was wearing that shit anymore until drake and other niggaz started fuckign wit it again. blacks do fly shit all the fucking time

the song you posted is lame point blank period

Speak normal and not orkspeak

Attached: Ork-Nob.jpg (1107x980, 302K)

Attached: image.jpg (225x225, 17K)

>coming back
Being white is not an excuse for being this dumb.

That song has more history than drake and other niggers combine, its not supposed to be "fun" its supposed to be solemn
And speak normal

show your real flag

>Black do fly shit all the time (what is he saying)
Like pic related

Attached: whitepower electricity.webm (400x400, 1.74M)

> (You)
>laugh out loud
>niggers brought polo back. nobody was wearing that shit (wearing what) anymore until drake and other niggers started fuckinh with it again. Niggers do stupid shit all the time
FTFY

This should be standard policy for all memeflag posts and threads
>In all fields

I've seen that pic. This is a Cat 2 chimpout at best. A cat 5 chimpout would require a time machine for self defense.

Jews dominate music. Niggers are just their pets.

lol
i no tons of white people who fuck with tyler perry

you dumb af

SPEAK NORMAL CARAJO NEGROMIERDA

>whites are lame! LOL

That’s true. But blacks and chinks are as lame as whites. In other words, we hate US

Every white kid looking at the group and their facial expressions all say the same thing... FUCKING LOUD ASS NIGGERS NO CLASS HAVING MONKEYS.

Even the tall Jewy looking one is digusted by the blacks display of the ghetto mating ritual dance going on.

If by cool you mean retarded apes then sure

holy shit
shocked the black right off him

>Try taking an english class. You will learn all
about punctuation and how to capitalise letters.

Except the E in English.

over-inflated apes.

Drake is a Jew fag

>being loud, obnoxious, and attention whoring
>this is what cool is

Meanwhile, those white kids were studying, playing sports, playing instruments and learning other practical skills.
Not wasting time learning how to become a bigger nigger.

Ah yes. I remember in high school I was all concerned with swag, and not being "too white." The black culture was the dominant culture. Even though they made up 30% of school pop. But then I grew up. And I realized black culture is trash and white culture is superior.

gas all subhuman niggers

Having fun and intelligence do not exactly go hand in hand

Hide slide thread

wtf.

dem white boys were lookin to try some of that black coochie

Their guttural jungle music flippity do dop is awesome, the gyrating meat jiggling dances that they do this music is more beautiful that the courtship dance of the swan, their diabetes inducing food is awesome, their art is on par with 10000 year old European cave drawings, their dialect is probably the most beautiful version of English ever spoken by any people, their post-affirmative action contribution to their nation has been remarkable. They are some of the most peaceful and civically responsible citizens in our our nation. Blacks have arguably contributed more to western civilization than even the Jews.

black people don't use internet is internet rule number 8.