Anyone else got that scots Irish blood flowing through their veins?

Anyone else got that scots Irish blood flowing through their veins?

Attached: image.jpg (500x500, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8AViBLKRHk4
amazon.com/Irish-Origins-Civilization-One-Traditions-ebook/dp/B007EI6456/ref=sr_1_5?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1528727078&sr=1-5&refinements=p_27:Michael Tsarion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wee bit

mostly irish so its irrelevant

Yes, Obama

The Scots were Irish who settled in Caledonia.

me, I hate it, I wish I was pure Saxon. but I have potato nigger and French blood muddling it up.

>scotch
>i'm an amerimutt and i'm going to tell you about who's white

youtube.com/watch?v=8AViBLKRHk4

Born Scottish. Dad is born Scottish. Granddad is Irish. So no idea what that makes me exactly.

There's no such thing as Scots Irish. There was Scots settlers who were in Ulster for a generation or two and then moved on to Appalachia and elsewhere. Those in America who call themselves Scots Irish should only be calling themselves Scots Americans.

Which to be honest whoever said Americans are mutts, your kinda right cuz I am also part native.

All the McSomethings in Ireland might tend to disagree, as indeed all those with irish blood on the west coast of scotland

shut the fuck up you cultureless mutts

scots are different than irish you bogan. we have egyptian blood

First man of my father's family name came to Jamestown in the 17th century from Scotland.
Mom's family came from Ireland.

Feels fucking rad, lad.

Scotch Irish and proud. Recently visited my ancestral homelands.

Attached: IMG_20180602_081144.jpg (3456x4608, 3.31M)

amazon.com/Irish-Origins-Civilization-One-Traditions-ebook/dp/B007EI6456/ref=sr_1_5?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1528727078&sr=1-5&refinements=p_27:Michael Tsarion

Ulster Scots here

Attached: BACBBFE3-7EB7-41A8-A903-E54F96A09E21.jpg (750x728, 275K)

>I am also part native.
Lol ok Boomer what are you 1/86th cherokee ?

Mostly English but a little.
I try not to think about it too often.

Scots father, Irish mother. I was born and partly raised in the UK. Basically my Irish side tends towards self-indulgence but my Scottish side is dour and austere so keeps me from going overboard. I'm like a Celtic mulatto or hapa

I’m fine with Norman and frank blood but the Irish blood gets to me.

Irish that moved to Scotland I guess

What you mean to say is Ulster-Scots.

The Irish are thick nogs of the British Isles.

Attached: hotprsc.jpg (720x720, 166K)

Anglo/Scots-irish here

do I pass?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-21-16-32-23.png (720x1280, 164K)

potato nigger descendant living in new england breddy comfy

Attached: 1522372578803.png (412x577, 228K)

I thought it was longer than a generation or two. Also, I didn’t think they all went to America. I thought the northern Irish were Ulster Scots

Those are two seperate things, you fucking retard. Yes, I have irish and scotch blood in me.

A fair number of Ulster Protestants are of native Irish descent but converted somewhere along the way; my mother's family is among them. One of the worst killers of Catholics during the Troubles was named Murphy

Lenny Murphy deserves a knighthood.

God Bless the Shankill Butchers.

Attached: uvfflag.png (2000x1078, 138K)

Ulster is in Ireland. That makes you Irish. What, is this some new permutation of SJW where irish people and scottish people pretend they're the same thing?

UVF/UFF/UDA/INLA/IRA etc. are all equally murdering scum

ALL FUCKING PRODS MUST FUCKING HANG

Attached: IMG_8132.jpg (720x540, 40K)

Quarter anglo-irish. Nothing to be proud of. Even if half the world's progress came from England, they fought Hitler, and now the world is a gaping cesspool as a result. Shame.

The Anglo-Irish, like the rest of the Irish in the Republic, were neutral during WW2

yes luckily I also got 1/3 french canadian so I am not a complete cuck

>Posts 4 leaf clover instead of proper shamrock.
Fuck off, groid

In America we typically call Ulster-scots, scots-Irish for some reason

Grandmother was half British and half Irish. I repeat, nothing to be proud of. Anglos are ultimate cucks, Irish are alcoholic potato niggers.

Then go back to Germany

What does the UVF think about Muslims? Is Ulster safe from Islamization?

NECESSARY FUCKING REMINDER:

Irish Republican Taig Catholics ARE NOT WHITE

Only Scottish, English, Welsh and Northern Irish PROTESTANTS are actually white.

KILL ALL TAIGS AND COONS

Attached: HOTPRSC2.png (720x720, 178K)

Actually I'm a good lot. My ulster ancestors took natives wives and bred us into mutts.

>Irish are alcoholic potato niggers.

The only right-wing people who say this kind of shit are delusional Nordic fanboys living in places like Peoria, Illinois. It's sad

half and half

No point. Germany is a US territory. Like Puerto Rico.

Shut the fuck up you frog clown.

Yes. Dumb white girls dunno wtf I am when I tell them. They dont even know what it is.

Makes me so mad, like going into the backwoods and taking an axe to their fucking face.

It's just in our blood like that.

All the Irish ever did was kill white people and starve without potatoes

I saw the Troubles as a kid, it wasn't some fucking video game you mong. Innocent people on both sides died in horrible ways

Attached: a.jpg (1932x1227, 323K)

So 1/64?

Thank fuck for that.

There's an Islamic centre near Lisburn Rd... Shame if bacon was thrown at it.

Attached: lennymurphy.jpg (480x360, 23K)

I've got some northern irish and welsh blood. I'm assuming that is basically English blood, though. Nothing against paddys, though, as they are resisting the refugee flood.

Half of NI is native Irish and the other half Ulster Scots.
If they have a surname with a Mc then they're of Gaelic stock like the Irish but it was mostly non Gaelic Ulster Scots who went off to Appalachia and elsewhere.

Now there's an Irish aborigine face if ever I saw one

What, Scotland?

Shut up. mutt.

Irish and British genetics are pretty similar and there is a long history of exchange though.

So much this. Fuck the anglosphere

Half is victims were Prods you dumb fuck and the other half just innocent Catholic people.
There's more Irish blood in Britain than there is Anglo blood here.

Not sure, I just know my great grandmother was 1/4 I think

You're 3/3 an american rat

>muh Indian
>1/32
Kek

ME

Attached: 1499998345153.jpg (1544x6256, 1.87M)

the only thing acceptable if you're not english is being ''scots irish''

Yea so a completely negligible amount that trumpet around to make you seem special and unique. go the fuck back to plebbit faggot i bet you unironically bring that up when someone calls you racist.

Attached: 33396879_2039753192723707_7702480647977172992_n.jpg (840x472, 107K)

Why though? Westerners need to unite now in order to survive into the next century.

Anybody can be English

Attached: pol IRL.jpg (939x243, 79K)

Not this "Western" myth again

T. Jew

not true, not even our cucked government lets non-whites list english on the census, the english have kept their ethnic identity more so than anywhere else in europe

non-whites rarely ever call themselves english anyway, they think those of us who identify as english are racists or w/e

Hate protestants all you want, I don't hate you brother. The West would be stronger and harder to topple if we put differences aside until the threat to Europe has passed.

If you can shitpost you’re Australian.

yall know why the whites are decreasing in America? Because on the federal census if I have just ONE minority grandparent I can identify as non-white.

t.mohammed patel

If you're a quadroon you're not white, mate

Fuck off muhammed. At this point we're more british than you.

>1.1% ashkenazi

Yanks have been a threat to Europe for decades now. And you anglos are far too happy to be their trojan horse sometimes.
I know what those two countries did to mine. We remember.

I see the tax-dodging is in the blood.

I could see that, both are shamefully ugly.

Well, because you are meme flagging I can't tell what country you're from, friend.

Balkans ain't white nigger

If the British are shamefully ugly then the same must be true of many Americans descended from them, such as the Founding Fathers

yeah like 50/50

arnt scotch and irish pretty much related? i know im over 50% irish, [dna jew testing] and i know my line comes from ireland to british then to the american colonies mainly georgia, and then from there to texas on the texas land lottery, dont have a single fucking thing to show for it because poor people doing poor people things and giving all their shit away for a little bit of money that was spend with in that generation. my irish side of my family has fought in every war since the texas revolution. not that you gave a fuck just saying the irish are warriors be proud of your "euronigger" heritage and fuck any jew who says otherwise

Founding fathers were FUGLY

That's not for an afro-kike to decide. And the Balkans aren't the only place that has reasons to despise you. You're the most zealous enemies of white countries.

This

Some Hispanics are undoubtedly white

me especially, my man

i'm a walking goddamn stereotype

>red hair
>green eyes
>pale skin
>irritable
>stubborn
>foul mouthed
>impulsive
>roman catholic

and that's when I'm sober

yeah but their faces are carved on to the side of a huge mountain, your ugly ass face wont ever be remembered

we wuz pyramids n shite

hes not lying. look in to it, blew my fuckin mind. looked in to that what i found out the older mummies had long red hair. its said that an egyptian queen founded scottland and thats where their red hair comes from, also king tut has r1b ydna that leads back to britian/irish peoples

Bitch please our decisions affect whether or not you starve. The world should rightfully suck American dick. Europeans just slaughter each other while letting their culture die out for inferior shitskins. A lot of shit to be proud about.

Assuming. I am pretty well known. Handsome.

Lindsay
I dunno maybe?

Also Kirkpatrick from Grandma.
But mom was a Schrader, like directly so I'm guessing I'm just mutt.