Why do you hate women?

Why do you hate women?

Attached: 1526297636735.jpg (813x1019, 103K)

They aren't related to me

their behavior

Women are the gender equivalent of memeflags

who hates women? mine cooks, cleans and takes care of the children.

Irresponsibility of a nigger and craftiness of a kike. All the while acting like a child and throwing a bitch fit when you're not treating them like a pretty princess.

I don't hate them, I love them so much I'd shove my face in the ass of the girl on the right and smell her braaps for eternity

Attached: 1523817216563.jpg (480x360, 37K)

Wrong board.

women are the niggers of gender

You really are in love with buttchin aren't you? STOP POSTING THESE MORONS.

mmm big smelly fart mmm yes

Attached: 1526354338585s.jpg (250x229, 8K)

Jow Forums does not hate women, they hate certain behaviors, like 3rd wave feminism that promotes anti-male hatred.

We don't hate women, we hate feminists.

The guy that started the brap meme must be laughing in his grave. He converted so much incels, it's just crazy.

Women we don't hate.

Self entitled cunts who try think being empowered means acting like a garbage heap of humanity, now that we hate. Baiting charlatans who claim to be as capable as men as long as we lower the requirements, that we hate. Double standard holding harpies who think no further than the satisfaction of their base desires for pleasure or moral justification with no thought to the consequences that will surely follow... That we hate.

Women are awesome.

This.

Because they cant do my job no matter how tough they think they are

I dont respect most men either because of this

Your reddit word doesn't even make sense in this context

Redpilled.

give it time.

well put

> I lerned aboot fourchins from a female author dat tolll me et ha' incels

I'd ask where this incel shit came from but I already know.

Attached: 1528341337704.gif (320x320, 240K)

"Hate" is a very strong world to describe my feelings about them. I would argue that's even impossible for a heterosexual male to hate women.

Attached: 14d.jpg (1109x677, 75K)

*word

Attached: 1524981909092.jpg (625x482, 68K)

Because they earned my hate.

I don't hate women, I love them. That's why I'm so disappointed in them.
Remember, the opposite of love isn't hate, it's apathy.

Word

Because of family court

I don't trust them. Doesn't mean hate.

>impossible for a heterosexual male to hate women.
Never been divorced, and had a woman take everything

Attached: CAA8142F-0386-4FE1-8CC4-3DBA2C8A7236.jpg (482x720, 116K)

I don't. I love my mum, my roastie, my sister in law, my daughter and my girl friends.

I feel empathy for them because they're just as fucked up as we are after a century of destabailization that takes our natural tendencies and gives incentive for us to make stupid decisions.

Attached: 1517179857918.jpg (1080x1177, 142K)

go post your degeneracy somewhere else

I don't hate them. I just don't respect them. I've stood side by side with men and fought other men. I've shaken hands then with men who I've beaten and have beaten me. I have worked side by side with men quietly and productively. I have shared my feelings with men and had them share theirs back and we became closer because of it.

This weekend I went to a bar for the first time in 3 months, a 45 year old milf with a wedding ring let me finger bang her and we made out. A female friend of mine that same night cheated on her boyfriend of 2 years. My ex who I dated for 6 years and had bought an engagement ring for left me to ride the cock carousel and settled with some faggy version of me when I didn't take her back. My mother, God bless her soul because she has truly been a good woman to me and my siblings has ruined my fathers life. Except for my mother and grandmother I have no respect for women. They have done nothing to earn it, and women who think they can get my respect by trying to compete with my in the workforce and then crying misogyny when they lose are even worse.

If it ain't 2d it ain't real

>Irresponsibility of a nigger and craftiness of a kike. All the while acting like a child and throwing a bitch fit when you're not treating them like a pretty princess.

Attached: nailed-it-23249661.png (500x516, 111K)

ew wannabe whites are so disgusting looking

>Why do you hate women?
Where did you get the idea that I hate women?