Tfw none buy passu

>tfw none buy passu

Attached: bmp.jpg (650x434, 50K)

don't slide my thread.
NOW BUY MY PASS FILTHY GAIJIN

Attached: 1523014063425.jpg (620x387, 38K)

I did. It was a great deal! Thank you, Hiro!

Oops, dont knwo how to show clover

Are you less likely to get banned for retarded shit if you're a pass holder?

Maybe but i doubt since its a 1 year thing and hiro already took your moneh

No one wants your pass

Does a driver's license exempt you from road laws?

Think before asking stupid questions.

I won't buy your pass even if Google has me flagged as a robot and is rigging the captchas against me

Attached: 1493970927004.jpg (349x464, 60K)

False equivalence, you need a driver's license in order to even use the road to begin with. Driving without one is an infraction, buying a pass is literally only for Hiro's sake.

What a terrible analogy

you can still ride you pushbike down the road smartass

Whatever retard. Your question is still fucking stupid.

In before
>that's not even me hurr surr

Shut up nigger.

Attached: 1528572446731.png (266x243, 87K)

Not entirely true, a license is also required in lieu of state ID if you're riding a bike down the road and you get hit or hit someone else. A required state ID is not the same as a voluntarily bought Jow Forums pass and pretending that it is, and defending the assertion, is retarded, Smartass.

Alright you piece of shit. You come up with one.

I don't agree with the point he's failing to make so why would I do your homework for you faggot.

If you have a pass and get banned. Do they ban your pass or just your IP?

So your just a bitch made nagging complaining faggot.

Under fucking stood, ya little bitch

No, I didn't make a nagging complaint either. The premise of his point was flawed. If he is trying to get his point across he should think of a better comparison. Are you literally retarded? Jesus Christ I knew Jow Forums was heading down the shitter but I didn't think it was filled with literal cretins at this point.

why are you so mad

Won't cause can't.

Then tada you shouldn't be making arguments if you don't full comprehend the point you're trying to make. I hope you learned something today, asshole.

Bought it for april 1st
Im a proud PB Veteran
88th Nut Corps

Yeah, I learned Washington has 1 huge pretentious shitter who can only talk shit and not even well.

You're the one talking shit right now dude, I'm just pointing out you're wrong.

You're the retard who thinks every driver is licensed. Suck a clorox pod you snow nigger.

That's not the point. The point is BY LAW you're required to have a license to drive on the roadway. you are NOT REQUIRED to have a Jow Forums pass and will not be financially penalized for not having one or risk prison. You fucking dolt.

Yes you are. Main reason I bought it tbqh

pass dies until ip ban ends

Alright you triple nigger. Let me try to make a not half assed analogy that won't anally annihilate your autistic trigger.

Does having a driver's license exempt you from being a shitty driver?

1) You do not need a license to drive
2) You can go through the process of obtaining a license
3) You can still be a bad driver

Unironically get fucked by a drunk moose.

Dude drop the license analogy it's not the same thing as a Jow Forums pass, get over it.

Fuck you gookmoot

How much a pass cost?

I'd rather give hiro some buttcoins for a pass than spend 2 minutes every post clicking on cars that aren't cars according to jewgle

about tree fidy