Are people in America really dumb ?

I've seen some videos of burgers getting interviewed in the street on various topics (pic related, also jimmy kimmel and shit). Are burgers really that dumb ?

Attached: mark-dice.png (854x480, 436K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kQJQ--T4U0c
youtube.com/user/MarkDice/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=jNzN3q-VgwI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't think we're smart collectively. And those interviews that make it on air are cherrypicked. But I weep for the future and our ever dwindling standards.

Half of any population is below average. You have your dumbshits too but infortunately we can’t sterilize ours any more.

It's just liberals.

intelligence and expertise are relative

Yes
I really hate to admit it, but yes, people here are less intelligent on average than most other western countries

They want the audience too feel smart so they purposely pick the dumbest cunts they can find.

>not shown: all the people that didn't fit their stereotype

So your IQ-94 country is asking us if we are stupid, kike?

The interview subjects are (((chosen))) and (((questioned))) well before air time. Real question here is why all of you overseas are childish enough to believe everything we Americans put on a rectangular screen for you to read, including the one we built that you are staring at now.

Attached: 1528485080614.png (688x456, 193K)

>infortunately
don't be sad user, you would be one of the sterilized

No. They're just kidding

The only 3 western countries I know of are US, Canada, and Mexico. You mean Western European countries?

Do keep in mind geographical propensities and current political policies when considering their intellectual capacity.

Please us euros are just as stupid. You could ask similar questions to dumb French teenagers and get the same réponses, probably any country

there are some really dumb ones, that's for sure. when it comes to internet and tv shows, they pick the dumbest/funniest ones to illustrate a point, given the allotted time. there are a lot of smart ones, too. if they showed an accurate mix, it wouldn't be as entertaining.

What you're watching aren't government census surveys aimed at accuracy. it's all for fun. you might be dumb if you think it's indicative of the US as a whole

>those are just the Americans who speak proper English

Oy

Sure, there are a lot of really stupid people in the world. Worse is that most of them don't know that they're stupid. They think they're smart, because they surround themselves with other stupid people.
There are also a lot of very smart people in the world.
Great thread though.

Less than 40% of Americans have passports. They barely travel and have a twisted view of the world.

t. Amurkan

Attached: ZOGNations.jpg (1145x934, 408K)

My mom probably couldn't name a single country in South America or Africa. She probably wouldn't be able to point out France or Britain on a map. She certainly can't identify any language (other than English, of course) based on seeing text or hearing it aloud. Yet she's a high school teacher. I think this says enough about America to answer your question.

Not everyone; there are definitely people above and beyond smart but, there are the really, really dumb people that are found everywhere and more frequently as you get closer to cities.
youtube.com/watch?v=kQJQ--T4U0c

Why would I want to travel when I have everything I need here? The rest of the world really doesn't interest me. There is all this weird shit that ruins the experience. For example, go to brazil and yeah you will have fun.. until you have to take a shit in a third world bathroom that has fallen in disrepair. That alone makes me not want to go. FUCK THIRD WORLD TOILET AREAS MAN! FUCK!

America's IQ is 98 and you are whiter than we are ashkenazi so...

>us euros
>meme flag

Attached: You.jpg (900x720, 88K)

Yes, and they got your country to thank for it

>interview hundreds of people
>pick only the answers you want to show
>put silly music in background
>claim it to be a majority

its the oldest jewish trick in the book

Yes. Most of those people are on the coast. Coast retards only focus on their world they see and don't care about anything or anyone else unless it could stop them from numbing out completely from the world.

Yes, they definitely didn't record smart people and cut them out. Every single person they found was dumb.
Faggot.

You are implying American toilets aren't third world.

>No bidets or sprayers with shitty toilet paper
>Doors with gaps wide enough to peer through and climb under
>Homeless living in bathrooms at supermarkets/fast food joints
>Keep believing America is third I mean turd world

Attached: shartmart.jpg (600x375, 45K)

yes. and they have very strong opinions about politics.

Ah yes, the good ole cherry pick.

Yeah lots of them are full retard
Keep in mind that this guy's profits are generated from the dumbest responses though. He doesn't include footage of intelligent people

I keep up on my geography so I know my shithole countries.

It's like those Walking 10 Hours in NYC videos. Normies don't question them.

Those interviews are cherry picked for entertainment so we aren't THAT dumb. I believe most Americans are self righteous shit heads that believe anything they're told, but I don't think their actual IQ and basic intelligence is as bad as the people presented on talk shows.

Even the UN published a recent report, pointing out how large parts of the US are more similar to third world "shitholes" than modern western societies. Large parts of the US do not even have drinkable tap water.

I like how that sexual harassment video backfired so hard. Then there was that chick in Sydney that walked around gussied up and didn't get harassed once.

People here are just uninformed on a lot of things.

No, the average 20 year old woman in any country is dumb. inb4 "some example of smart girl in your country" is not average(re-read above)

They only interview brainwashed normies.

Yup I saw that report but I lived it first hand growing up in the liberal paradise known as the Bay/Gay Area of California. Things have only been getting worse there.

You know things are bad when you feel like a foreigner/refugee in your own birthplace. I refuse to learn to speak Spanish just to "blend in"

Is this what Americans actually believe?

I do not think that all the spics and niggers are the reason why your citizens are fucked. They may be a problem, but the root grows deeper than that. Your country has just grown to view poor people (the majority) as the enemy, and to idolize the rich who are exploiting your people with systemic corruption.

I feel sincerely sorry for you man, and I hope that your people will select a government that does not govern for the rich, but governs for the people instead.

Some things in the US are extremely bad and unthinkable in the EU, yet Americans just take the bad stuff for granted and even defend it. This does not make any sense and I really do hope that this administration will be a wake up call for the US citizens.

Attached: 1523678350211.png (320x320, 100K)

And this is the reason why we need to end women suffrage

Well I don't speak for all of America but at least in California, it's pretty bad when there are forced diversity quotas for jobs. Where Spanish speakers are preferred for jobs. When major universities are flooded with Chinese and foreigners paying 3x the regular tuition rate and don't make any attempt to interact with others not in their clan. What should have Americans have done? Vote for (((Hilary Rodham/Bernie Sander)))? They are all two sides of the same (((coin))). Ain't shit gonna change with voting.

Attached: 1524292073896.jpg (746x960, 130K)

Some fag in a thread a few days ago described it as saying 90% of people are NPCs.

I don't think dumb is the right descriptor. Asking most humans to think critically is like asking the washing machine to cook you dinner and then being pissed when it does.

This isn't true. People are retarded everywhere. Our scores look lower because we have so many niggers and spics who are even dumber than most people.

Problem is hard to solve. Two parties means no change whatsoever. Especially since your political climate has grown to be very toxic now. Everything seems to be black or white with US politics these days. Some decades ago compromise was a real thing in US politics and it turned out to be good for your country to have your politicians do actual diplomacy.

I guess this is what you get when you allow big enterprises to buy your politicians. Can't compromise when you are getting paid to serve your master.

Over here it is very different.

>we have so many niggers and spics who are even dumber than most people.

You mean dumber than people.

Politricks and politicians are just actors. Shadow government and deep state actually runs the show. Germany must be paradise then and the things we see on Jow Forums about Europe must be fabricated.

>when the insecure burger has to try too hard

Those interviews are cherrypicked for entertainment value, you dumb, self important heeb, and yes, most of us are stupid as fuck

>bazoopo

I don't know what it is about 'Murica, land that I love. But somehow it's possible to live here and grow to adulthood without knowing one god damn thing, and without knowing how to do anything. Strange, in a country that put men on the moon.

They only show the dummies for lels

Yes and the 20 year German Exchange students I have met are no different

Most of them are from what I can tell. My life is not at all like most people here claim it to be.
Pol just likes to spread lies. This has probably something to do with how information is presented in the US media. Every time when I see parts of US "news shows" I just end up shaking my head and getting a headache. Hosts just keep yelling stuff and there is only very little factual information given.
It does not even matter if it is a liberal or republican friendly news station. I guess this is what happens when the main point of news is to maximize profits instead of telling the news. Most things that happen are just boring and there is only so much screentime that you can fill with actual news reports.

Fuck off kraut nigger. You're buying into liberal media bullshit and likely bullshit of your overlords. The same ones that tell you Europe needs refugees to deal with its aging population.

Even you're post shows how brainwashed you are. You think there is some battle to be had between the rich and the poor, but wealth creation is not a zero sum game. Bill gates didn't get rich by stealing from helpless babies. He got rich by giving us all what we wanted and he employed thousands of others in well paying jobs for decades.

When the rich and the poor battle and the poor win everybody becomes equally poor.

When an entire nation of over 350 million shares the same intelligence quotient score from Mensa, an organization fewer than 10% of them know of and less than 24% of that 10% has actually filled out and taken the test from, and some Russian gypsy fucker with a fabulous Khazar Suffering Backstory who lives in Khazar Backstory Land believes the above then spouts this garbage to the inhabitants of same aboveaforementioned nation as if Khazarland has better intel than actual living of life in same aforementioned nation by those living in same aforementioned nation.

In brevis: kys.

Fpbp

Correction: end WHITE women suffrage. You don't see the rest of us doing it.

Going to Italy next year, what can I expect?

Since no one bothered to post this fool's channel, here it is

youtube.com/user/MarkDice/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=jNzN3q-VgwI

Germany, Japan, and worst Corea is still occupied by the (((USA)))

Attached: nazi.png (2000x1200, 39K)

Some are even more stupid. Wife is Romanian and in Bucharest Jerry Springer is top rated show. They think all Americans are like that which is why I hate shows like that.

>Every other country:
National pride / inferiority complex drives them to keep their idiots off the air.
>United States
Doesn't give a damn what Pooristan thinks of us. Then (((they))) portray stupidity as cute and funny.
It's the same reason Americans tended to assume anyone with a british accent was smart. For the 20th century, the Brits did a commendable job of keeping their idiots away from cameras and microphones. Now in the age of cellphone cameras and Youtube, that misconception is unraveling.

Attached: digital_camera_for_women.jpg (640x480, 39K)

Most people are dumb everywhere.

The US is more insular because the are self-contained to a larger degree than most, but I doubt they have a lower measurable IQ.

they are not that cherry-picked, he clips smart people too, but they are solidly in the minority. As I would expect on the beaches of LA

Friendly reminder that Texas is bigger than any western European country.
One state.
Bigger than any country in Western Europe.
Why would I want to go watch niggers twerk on the Eiffel tower when I can watch the sun rise in Montana?

>44% of the country is niggers, spics, and all other manner of low IQ subhuman mutt
>still a higher or equal average IQ to 90% of Europe
really makes you think

How's your "king" doing?

มาโพสต์ที่นี่คงจะง่ายกว่าลืมภาพนี้

Attached: fotorcreated4.jpg (2000x1333, 594K)

The population at large will always be stupid to some degree (which is why I am not a supporter of blanket Democracy for all citizens). But America has a special kind of stupidity because life is so damn easy to live these days. If you are born into a middle income family you have access to plenty of technology, food, clothing etc. Also the education system is not challenging in the slightest, and also will bend over for you if you fail due to no child left behind. Thus, there is no reason to have a drive. You can spend your entire life consuming media, eating and sleeping, without spending an ounce of your time on noetic activities.

I genuinely believe that the American population has a much higher IQ than what we think. It's just that the citizens are not challenged at all in their daily lives, so they have no use in firing their neurons to do work.

Montana is based at least when I got to do a volunteering school trip there back in 2006. People were genuinely friendly and stores like Costco was not packed with foreigners or big crowds.

Stopped in Montana again in 2011 on a road trip to Canada. Workers at Walmart were walking up to us recommending us places to visit while we were in the area. It felt odd where people were genuinely friendly and interested vs California and other major metropolitan areas where people avoid eye contact and don't greet each other.

I wonder if it's still like that in Montana.

Not all are. Only those that were raised on onions, flouride, and the education/pop culture establishments run by your (((kin))).

Attached: 1461319759724.jpg (640x730, 146K)

Nice!! First time I saw ภาษาไทย on Jow Forums. He's doing fine, just staying in the shadows. I've seen worst images and I will not post them. You should post the video of him dressed like that walking through that mall in Germany.

Thai shills IRL will say it was a German costume holiday and sheeit without looking deeper into the picture and issues.

ps: Long live the king!!

Attached: 13919.jpg (800x1200, 175K)

He'll never measure up to his dad. Dude is odd to say the least.

Heh, my 9th grade level Thai is paying off. Did learn it in Thailand along with how to properly bribe a cop.

>worst images

Probably, dude has issues.

Surprised anyone is still here. Bribing a cop and other officials here is a regular thing here. For cops, it's probably because they get paid so low. For the higher ranking officials, it's just pure greed and corruption such as in the Saudi jewels/blue diamond affair.

Interesting times we live in. Only time will tell if His Majesty is a good ruler when the military junta is out of power. I doubt it though because the junta wrote the current constitution and regardless of which party wins, they hold the keys to power or so it seems.

Attached: 30239608-01.jpg (630x849, 46K)

The shadow government that is the Privy Council will keep things "interesting". They will keep a tight leash on Rama X to keep the country "stable".

He has some huge shoes to fill and respect to win from his subjects.

Time will tell.

Since you're still hopefully here, who is the #1 person of the privy council? Is it or has it ever been Prem?

Prem may not be number one or the face of the Council but he's the one with the juice.

He came of age during the Strongman Era in Thailand. He sees himself as having more in common with them than with the current leadership.

I see. I have a lot more questions since you seem to have more knowledge on the situation here but posting on this Cambodian sewing forum might not be the safest option for me. Thanks for the responses!

No prob. Keep doing the research.