WTF DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT ANIME LITTLE BITCH!

WTF DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT ANIME LITTLE BITCH!

Attached: Typical K-ommando.jpg (1816x1710, 861K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1528779989450.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it turns you gay, along with the internet.

>it turns you gay
Sounds more like you're projecting user.

Attached: styr 1527369736779.jpg (774x632, 223K)

>galil
nice

That guy is seems really cool

Some user said it's a cheap clone but I'm sure it's still decent enough so who cares.

He's a legend on Jow Forums, to bad he went off the grid and terminated his jewtube account.

Attached: MCniggerator, Former Army Ranger who got involved in the Bundy Ranch standoff and acted as Bundy (652x365, 56K)

I was talking about the waifu

What is he known for? I'm guessing no one backed up his vids then.
Is he just an anime loving dude on Jow Forums?

Its all shitty cartoons for 8 year old girls and turboautistic manbabies who hug pillows with shitty cartoons on them

Oh that's the IWI Galil, she's a meme tier waifu from a meme tier anime/manga about assault rifles in the form of cute anime girls. The Manga as far as I'm aware of is still on going.

It's honestly kinda shit but if your a Jow Forumsfag you'll still enjoy it as I have.

Attached: Galil camo lingerie.png (1105x1080, 876K)

I know who she was
thats why I said it in my first post

>What is he known for?
Read the file name, also he has some content that was archived. Sorry I don't have the link though but I'm sure you can find his stuff on various webm websites maybe....

Here's a sample because FourCucks won't let me post the full one with audio. i.4cdn.org/wsg/1528779989450.webm

Attached: Bundy family armed takeover Maleur.jpg (1024x683, 380K)

holy shit I didn't know he was that dude, I remember that cool ass webm from awhile back. Thanks, I guess I'll lurk around then.
I wonder if he liked gunsmith cats.

It's dangerous to go alone, take this!

Attached: anime gun rifle1.jpg (740x512, 144K)

Attached: isis loves anime.jpg (1020x575, 104K)

hmmmmm

Attached: anime is ready for battle gun girl dakimakura pillow.jpg (1024x768, 110K)

Attached: anime gun.jpg (600x450, 32K)

Attached: anime flag lolis.png (1080x1111, 1.07M)

>I guess I'll lurk around then.
I don't think he'll ever namefag post again sadly, sure he definitely still lurks Four Chins but I doubt he wants to doxx himself again. Besides he's to busy fapping to anime nekos and larping as special socom forces or being a legitimate pmc somewhere and being an over all autist.

>I wonder if he liked gunsmith cats.
What old Jow Forumsfag doesn't? It's practically a part of their religion along with murder kube and moist nuggets.

Attached: gunsmith rally doing inventory.jpg (512x384, 29K)

Attached: pig watching anime.jpg (464x794, 30K)

Attached: anime batteries in asshole.png (365x427, 67K)