Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=APnFOhHRcu4
themonthly.com.au/issue/2015/july/1435672800/margaret-simons/fallen-angels
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_Ansell
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God I wish that were me.

>Those tanlines
>my sides.

They think they will come to australia and we will teach them how to surf while a constant beach party is going on the whole time.

In reality it's always a pump n dump and we give fake names. it's extremely hard to spread your genes in a country as golddigging as australia.

when an ausbro fucks you, check his passport ladies :D

Which one?

Must be the flowing hair

Attached: Martin_Bryant.jpg (300x343, 16K)

the one watching

youtube.com/watch?v=APnFOhHRcu4

Attached: YouOrMe.jpg (520x496, 47K)

>tfw my sister is dating an Aussie guy

Attached: lel.jpg (292x245, 25K)

topkek

Attached: 1501084130547.gif (475x498, 2.06M)

So redpill me on the sheilas mate. How bad is it over there?

You forgot to add fapping effects for little cucked Sweden

Attached: 1519794711925.jpg (415x515, 60K)

have problem with that m8?

Attached: crocodile-dundee-profile.jpg (300x415, 14K)

I also love aussie men. When you poke them from behind and they say oy cunt. Pure bliss. Pure fun.

height x money.
fat girls are always hungry, stupid girls are always easy, but both are short-term choices. I've never found a long-term girl. Not in this country and certainly not in NZ.

put fap lines around the cucks arm to show movement

Attached: 2_01635-700x700.jpg (700x700, 87K)

>Why bitches love Aussie men?
I have no idea why, but yeah the bigger the bitch they are the more they seem to find Australian men acceptable.

Well if you're going for long term you need to move out of the city. Either move out and look for a girl in the country or find a girl the city hasn't corrupted and get her out into the wild ASAP.

bbbraaaAAAAAAAAP

Attached: a0df69a4-4edb-4000-b247-fee5c773b768.jpg (753x396, 33K)

Now that's a thick one

I don't live in the city. they might have their heads screwed on better out here but they're still fucking snakes.

is Australia Finland if it was a whole continent?

If only it were true!!

daily reminder that crocodile dundee was based on real latvian legend Arvids Blumentāls and not some *ngloid native prick.

Attached: Blumentals_Arvids.png (855x600, 859K)

I wanna kiss that girl's toes...

It's more like Texas x Florida minus the guns and with the political structure and 65% as much JUST as Canada

i fucking love you

I kekd . Too fucking good man.

How'd he take off his shirt without his hat falling off?

What's dumber than a dumb Irishman? A smart Swede.

Trade secrets, or so I'm told.

Not gonna lie. I have I weird thing for rebel Wilson. I wanna slam her like a bonobo, then eat buffalo wings with her and watch x factor reruns naked..

yehnah iom lioke this aye cunt

They are descended from the dregs of England and as such are mostly low IQ slugs.
A lot of women find malleable Low IQ men desirable for fun purposes as they are easier to control and discard when done.

I’ve never met an Aussie in Finland or elsewhere. What is this meme all about?

Don't you know our darkest secret?
That said, most blokes with tans like that are chippies, and work shirtless, so only their hips are still white.
Still doesn't explain why our dicks are so dark, though.

>mfw the last three girls I've fucked have all been Chinese permanent residents/non-citizens.

Attached: 1527747496442-3.png (1680x818, 209K)

Well, stop putting your dicks in the Vegemite jar..

Are they easy?

How could you not love Aussies?

Attached: dreamboat.jpg (900x750, 110K)

themonthly.com.au/issue/2015/july/1435672800/margaret-simons/fallen-angels

Sick cunts

My experiences with them whenever I visit are they are either passive aggressive faggots, or intense hillbillies. The hillbillies are super fun and don't give a flying fuck.

OI u got a loicense for that opinion MOIT?

you best quit lying cunt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_Ansell

Attached: rod-ansell-portrait.jpg (800x761, 46K)

Course I av guvnor!
I keep it roiet next to me potato peeler loicense.

Attached: steveirwin.jpg (265x400, 27K)

My childhood feels. I'll always miss Uncle Steve.

Not sure if you're an Aussie Expat but our country girls are totally different to yours.
Any semi-large country town, more than 50 people aged 16-30, will have a pub, possibly multiple, but there will be one specific one that everyone goes to every few weeks on a friday, usually on long weekends so they have an extra day to recover, and party harder in one night than any city slicker ever will in their entire life combined.
Our urban kids are mostly just soft cunts that party by copying what they see in movies/music videos, but for farmgirls, it's in their fucking blood.
It depends what you consider degenerate, they're SOMEWHAT sexually reserved, but for the better part, as a virgin, they'll still walk up to you, eye you up and down, shrug, say "Eh, you'll do...", fuck you that night, marry you, and have five kids.
They're still the only girls around who actually know how to fucking work tho, if they're not at the ranch keeping everything clean, they'll be out in the fields doing whatever the fuck needs to be done, stuck under a ute trying to patch up an exhaust pipe with foil tape, or giving marriage concealing to the chooks.

Funny, once I was at my (female) cousin's party, they tried hooking me up with a fat girl, I turned her down and ended up fucking my cousin's 10/10 best friend instead.
She was a bit of a thot to be honest, but it was a good night.

It's not that rare. Here, let me give you a real rare flag:

Attached: bn.gif (16x11, 365)

Nah, they're just the only girls I can put up with for more than 10 minutes.
NO!
Fuck that, the only aisan whore's I'm fucking are ones HERE, who get tested every two weeks and take anti-AIDS pills daily.

>I only like chinks
dicklet beta detected

Attached: 1527792319375.png (710x577, 30K)

>our urban kids are mostly just soft cunts that party by copying what they see in movies/music videos

Hahaha ok Duncan, back to sheep shearing mate.

huh, you are nothing but a little baby, observe

Attached: tm.gif (16x11, 359)

>Politics

Attached: 1490956300569.png (512x512, 90K)

Bitch get rekt desu

Attached: aq.gif (16x11, 146)

Attached: central african republic.gif (16x11, 356)

You've never seen threads regarding Baltic nations, have you?

Attached: Winning_the_BoohNo_Bants_No_Benis_No_Broblem.png (2004x2597, 204K)

How can threads like this be moved here when something as benign as SEXCONQUEST gets done as spam by a literal homosexual pedophile german furfag? Oh wait because you're all a bunch of pedos. Kek

this, fuck mods and imptrash