What sort of jobs do you guys hold? What does pol do for a living...

What sort of jobs do you guys hold? What does pol do for a living? I work in a cubicle auditing and I can't fucking do it anymore. It is the worst job I have ever held. There is no value to it whatsoever.

Attached: 8dbb5791c1277d3dec5c899d64d7a424-d385pnt.jpg (900x697, 675K)

i literally clean cars all day

i datamine on Jow Forums

I work in healthcare.

McDonald's

T. Architect

I jack off cats and collect their semen for acedemic reaserch

I fucking hate staring into excel all day. Any suggestions on shit that pays alright but gets me the FUCK out of here?

Yeah, I know how you feel. I gave up the cubicle life years ago (oldfag). I completely rebooted my life in my very late 20's. Best decision that I ever made.

Lease minerals/negotiate surface damages/supervise oil well location construction.

>tfw I fell for the blue collar meme

Apprentice Plumber here

What did you end up doing? I'm in the same age range and it's hard not to hesitate to jump into something else or go back to school.

software engineer

/thread

Cashier at one of these places, stay strong bro

>being a wagie

Attached: 1528404381815.jpg (249x249, 17K)

NEET and proud

I’m a thug for Israel. Army Welfare System

Daytrade cryptocurrency.

Get into industry. Ride the trump train to glory. The future is going to machines, be the tech that fixes the labor machines. Money, travel, problem solving, never working with bitchy women. It's intellectually stimulating, decent money, honest, work. I love it.

>Apprentice Plumber here
How much shit do you play in and how long until your skin burns off in the sun next to your Mexican boss laughing his ass off at your whiteness?

Attached: roof dog.png (599x600, 616K)

I am an equity analyst. Basically I tell you what price you should wait for a stock to dip below before you buy in.

>be the tech that fixes the labor machines.
meme opinions. kys

I collect welfare while working unreported.

Im not a pipe nigger, but they make more money than your sorry ass. You wreak of jealousy and weakness.

you in the permian? i do wireline out here

people pay me lots to fix things

Attached: do not reply to my post.jpg (960x640, 135K)

I'm a lumberjack

I fuck your mom and she pays me.

It's what i do. And i make good money fixing idustrial machinery. What does your nigger ass do? Suck your mom's cock.

Job?

Attached: image.jpg (615x620, 58K)

>I work in a cubicle auditing and I can't fucking do it anymore

Hah! such a smart guy, too stupid to go on welfare.

Industrial mechanic. 10/10 bretty decent living

IT director. I work at home now after 15 years. They pay me bretty good

Physical Labor, love it, fit as fuck, constantly working out, never in the same place twice, free dopamine, good pay

I'm a novelist. Popular in my genre but not super-famous.

they pay me $200k/year to be an excel jockey. get good

what kind?

Not worth it bro. After a certain amount of cash it doesnt really make a difference anyway. Audit is a mind prison.

>audit
i've run some CMMI assessments which were essentially an audit...and I agree, that's a tough gig. I don't have the right mindset for it.

Virtually no shit. My place does a lot of water heaters. There are no Mexican plumbers at my place, and the plumbers do most of the work. Most of your time as an apprentice is standing around watching and grabbing tools/parts.

I Am a head Chef at Wendy's and i make 200,000$ dollars a year

plumber
hvac
electrician

pump technician

You’re ok

Cyber criminal

I lift heavy things for wealthy people.

work in the oilfield. went the college > BS > cookie cutter job route and the shit pay and saturation was awful. Said fuck and doing this for a bit to stack cash. After this considering getting my crane operator license or trying to get into tech sales (have a family friend fairly high up at a company who said they could get me in the door to start)

Truck Driver

Fuck your post with a pol

wtf i love datamining now

retards

Construction manager and Army officer. ama

I’ve always thought the two best jobs in the whole world would be:

PE teacher
Park Ranger

Vending machine business owner here. Make around 1200 a month. Also work as a stock boy at a retail store. Ok money for a 21 year old.

Knife maker. Not Walter Sorrells' level but I do pretty good with my hunting and fishing knives. My state's governor has bought 3 customs off of me, I sold a puukko design to a famous Finnish hockey player and my JewTube monitization does pretty well.

Cleared $45,000 after taxes and expenses in 2017 so I'm not exactly doing great but I am satisfied.

Superyacht engineer.

Nice. Aircon in engine room=comfy

Retired army medic and now homesteader/hobby farmer

I pursued the career that I always wanted, aviation. I went back to school to earn all of the certificate and ratings required in the shortest time possible to become a commercial pilot. I am currently working for a major airline.

I also became a firefighter and EMT.

I have a laundry list of goals that I am steadily chipping away at.

I can honestly say that I would not go back in time to change a thing. Not that I don't have ups and downs, successes and failures, but as a general rule, each day since I made the decision to reboot my life is better than the previous one.

dev-ops in a network operations center

No. 1 gun salesman at the lgs, in commiefornia of all places

At least you arent a sandwich making wagie like me
I'm 23 and I just got my GED so hopefully I can get a comfy warehouse job making more than I do now. $700 for 80+ hours of work every two weeks is suffering

firefighters have the GOAT schedule. from what ive heard some departments pay awesome and others like shit

I'm a government bureaucrat.

Things are worse than you think. Don't bother stockpiling gold. Start stockpiling food and ammo.

I do whatever makes me money.

By trade I'm technically a union electrician, but in addition to my trade I am also a foreman/project manager, a job estimator and a designer. When I was a younger and much poorer apprentice I was also a scrapper; I'd collect copper from all the jobs I worked on, strip it, and hoard it until the price went up. My copper scrapping got me interested in commodity trading, and futures markets. That combined with my ron paul/libertarian political leanings back then eventually got me interested in bitcoin. I put all my savings into that back in 2013, and to say the least it worked out very well for me.

>tl;dr I'm a crypto trading electrician that lives extraordinarily comfortably, and I thank God every day for my blessings! AMA if you have any questions

Machinist

That's great man, good going. I was thinking about getting a fire science degree and firefighting. I've always thought that would be great

I flip houses

Attached: Screenshot_20180522-182701.jpg (1440x1031, 903K)

Journeyman here, im 28 and i love this shit. i just got into the right company, my 3rd one. my situation is kinda unique tho, i pretty much direct the company right now, and a few months ago me and the boss typed up and notarized a contract that is gonna hand over the company in full to me in 15 years. even if that falls thru, i'm still a licensed plumber so i could leave this job at 3:00 and have another job by 4:00

I work as a nurse in a hospital.

Attached: 1528174749447.jpg (960x541, 143K)

I work for Jow Forums back starting back in 2006 when moot owned the place, that's it.

Every job out there is for slaves and is slavery, so why even try? One can never please a slave master, not now, not ever.
That being said, for money I work as a night Janitor for a small office building 3 times a week. It pays the bills, that's it.

Attached: RedPillofTheWeek.png (1129x768, 593K)

cable guy here

I work global operations for a life insurance co. I hate my life and everything around me, my job has no value.

I volunteer, but I could always take the civil service test to get hired for a paid position. The training that I went through is virtually Identical, just spread out over a longer period of time to accommodate work schedules.

The paid department in the large town next door gets paid very well from what I understand. They have some crazy shifts, however. I was taught by one firefighter/Paramedic who looked like the walking dead at some of the night classes.

I work in a cubicle as a clerk. I process no more than 3 or 4 invoices in a day, often 2 or less. I enrolled in an associate computer science program just to pass the damn time. I don't want to leave government ever, but I'd do anything for some evening/weekend remote work.

Maintenance on trains.

Then be the slave master, user.

I feel like this is only a minor exaggeration of what you actually do user

I'm 26, and been in it for two months. All the journeymen have it made at my place, it's just the apprentice money is shit. I'm going to stick it out tho.

If you have any volunteer departments near you, join. They will pay for your training. It will really help you to stand out among applicants when you are ready to apply for a paid position. The experience is great and it's a great feeling to help people. TBQH, I also have a blast doing it.

I watch people gamble. Over here opening beers and enabling degeneracy.

I log mexicans into cell sites in a loud open office

Attached: 1458317115764.png (449x442, 151K)

hah i like that! copper & brass scrapping was always an added bonus to being a plumber, when i was a helper me and my mechanic would bring in the piles we accumulated every 4 months or so and split it 70/30. nice little bonus.

just today i could have taken out 2 120ft lenghts of 1/2" soft copper that was dead in this old restaurant, my younger apprentice self would have been salivating at that, now tho i only took the 30 ft that was easy to get. ya know time is money and now i can make more money doing actual plumbing than just scrapping, but that is cool how it got you into looking at the commodities and stuff like that. Copper is hovering at $2.00 - $2.5 LB right now, not worth it right now, i have about ~600lb of it in my backyard i want it to get in the high $3.00s. good luck with the crypto i wish i had got into that a few years ago

Net yearly income?

Director at a video game publisher.

Been in this industry far too long. I despise it enough to have started writing an expose of how shit it is and what it does to people, both creators and consumers.

New article in 20. Ebul Nazis tend to have blank careers

Historian
End me

im a farmer

Attached: 1513134387533.jpg (938x969, 232K)

Where are you going to publish it? Sounds interesting.

Thanks man, good luck with your ventures as well. I have a half ton of copper still that i'll definitely be bringing back this summer just because I'm tired of storing it. Probably go when Trump's aluminum tariffs make it worth bringing in all the aluminum I'm sitting on too. Take care, plumberbro

I'm about halfway done with it, in talks with Notre Dame press as no one else wanted to touch it. Maybe end of the year or sometime next year, working title is Quality of Life.

medfag :^)

I'll keep an eye on this.
Good luck man.

I used to be a janitor. It was the most pleasant job I ever had. I always got to see the tangible results of my labor, and I never had to struggle to find the solution to a problem because the solution was always "scrubbing". Pushing my broom around the dealership where I used to work was probably the happiest I have even been, professionally.

Now I work a white collar job, and I hate every fucking moment of it.

i was getting $10 under the table as a apprentice when i first started, its hard work dude you know that. in my state its 5 years, 8,000 hours to take the test, and i failed my first time. really its up to you if you wanna stick in it, you are only 2 months in so i would say if you find something you like better, fucking go for it. its hard but when you do for long enough the hard things become easy, the daunting becomes mediocre, the impossible to some become routine for you, and the thing is if you arent a retard and actually want to learn, you will learn so much, more than any other trade IMO about the other trades. For example if you are building a new house the plumber is there for every single step of the process. no other trade sees that much of the project. and its not for stupid people no matter what the meme is, if you wanna be a good plumber you hafta think, you hafta be precise and coordinated.

>not "Quality Control of Life"

I manage a GNC in St. Louis. Been in the supplement industry for years.

Farmer

It used to be Qualis Administrare and I wrote the first seven chapters in Latin. I'd like people to actually read it one day though so figured I'd tone it down. I started in QA/QC so there's a lot about it in there.

Thanks!

Twin 3100hp MTU's. It gets farken hot in there.

Advertising. For (((them))).
Was even asked to promote open borders once.