I was out today in the same shorts and got a massive ridiculing, it was sooo awesome

I was out today in the same shorts and got a massive ridiculing, it was sooo awesome

Attached: timmelsjoch.jpg (1030x1473, 607K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D3eK6L5dHGc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wish i was there to ridicule you even more

This is why you can't get a bf

>be me
>leave bant for a month or so
>come back
>this faggot is still posting

you like to be ridiculed?

when will smooth leg greg leave us alone?

Yes I do (but irl mostly)

that's pretty cute

i thought hungarians were more aggressive T.B.H.. if this fag walks around dressed like that in southern italy they'll break his rib cage

Not in Northern Italy though

Attached: stelvio.jpg (1041x1600, 563K)

why would you enjoy that

I'm naturally very submissive

being tolerant is our weakness, i know

it's not submission its outright masochism

what's wrong with your ears

Oh yeah and masochist too (but not pain-wise)

nice legs

Thanks

your welcome

I have an extensive theory on why you feel like you do, maybe we can talk about it some day, I've been working on it for a while. But first I would like to summon Mrs and Mr Normie in order to observe their relationship dynamic. I want to watch them chat with each other in a controlled thread while taking notes. It would be most interesting.

No not here. But I'm curious about your theory

How do you get them so smooth?

Attached: 71RYI0ElSTL._UL1500_[1].jpg (1489x1500, 245K)

Electrolysis, cold water showers, electric skin brush, moisturization

Not quite finished yet, keep posting threads and I'll be back. I want to study Mr and Mrs Normie first however.
Meanwhile, what are your own thoughts on the subject? I can only use my own mind and relevant theory, so subjective opinions from the person in question would be interesting.

Attached: 1327034494479.jpg (350x365, 61K)

So much work and you don't even look like a girl

Attached: 1511469859347[1].png (656x826, 670K)

Ask something specific

I don't want to look like a girl

then why do you shave your legs?
you would look much nicer with muscular hairy legs

More in depth descriptions of your will to be submissive. Feelings & thoughts.

A dude I was seeing told me to shave them. And I got to like them. Though shaving was terrible, so I searched a more drastic and permanent solution

Still way too broad for a question

well it looks like shit on you either way
consider wearing long pants

No way, things like today would never happen then

sorry to say user but your legs look like an old mans

Whatever you say, what counts is what I experience

Yeah and people bully you because you look ugly

Well I haven't really prepared a questionnaire.
How does being submissive make you feel?

They never bully me when I wear pants or even slightly longer shorts

When they treat me as a submissive I feel content

I want to fuck your butt OP. Those legs are a turn on.

Any deeper thoughts during that moment, when you feel content. What thoughts are running through your head? What do you want?

Nothing, I just want guys to mistreat me, treat me as a complete unequal

Interesting, this makes me think I'm on point. Ever thought about why you want guys to mistreat you? Do these emotions alone drive you or are there deeper psychological or other drives you have observed and reflected on?

He's a submissive twink. He just doesn't want to admit it.

Indeed, that's one way too put it. But very little is written about these behaviours, sadly. I feel compelled to fill in the blanks myself.

I don't even understand the last part. I want them to mistreat me because that arouses me. Though I never cum during our sessions (I'm usually not allowed to), but when I go home afterwards I hardly have to touch myself. In vanilla sex I would be allowed to, but I could not.

I used to know a guy who liked to crossdress but claimed he wasn't a faggot and liked girls. He claimed he wanted to look "pretty". I later found out he was the neglected middle child of two sisters and I thought about it and told him that maybe the fact that he didn't get any attention (unlike his pretty sisters) led him to have those feelings. I don't know about the OP but that could be one possible explanation.

Have you reflected on a deeper meaning behind this urge of yours?
Do you also feel this way outside the bedroom so to speak? Does the will to be submissive venture beyond sex?

But why do you say I don't admit I'm submissive? I did that above and more.

Well what caused it is something else. It would be probably be specific and complex. Explaining the mechanism behind it could however be done more generally. After that it could be applied to whatever might be the cause.

I feel the same outside the bedroom. I either want no long-term relationship (just one-offs) or a relationship which has the same dynamic outside the bedroom

No idea. I'm not a psychologist.
That's true but the fact is modern psychologists and psychiatrists don't want to explain it. It's more profitable to give out gender reassignment surgeries and pills to people feeling like outsiders.

So, any thoughts of what might be beyond this?
Well it doesn't really fit the modern narrative. I'm doing this for myself though, so I don't have to follow any set ethical guidelines or rules.

Not really. Except.. when I was in primary school (aged 14) a younger dude (13) kept ridiculing me. At its peak I had to kiss the tip of his cock in the bathroom. After that he lost interest in me.

Did you like it?

Not really I guess. But a few years later (when we no longer had any contact) I fantasised about being tied down and raped by him

I see, interesting. Thank you for your input. I will see you in another thread.

You're welcome

youtube.com/watch?v=D3eK6L5dHGc

never stop posting these i like them

your opinion of this

choke on my cock faggot