>be me
>English speaking exam
>meet the girls whom i was shitposting with on whatsapp
>start going political
>they are biased against fascism not even recognizing its merits
>i say i want to leave this shit hole
>they're like "MUH PROTEST MUH COUNTRY MUH RIGHTS"
>as if any fucking revolt is gonna fix the country
>say that you hate Italians because they masturbate themselves on their culture and shit without thinking about advancement and future
>say "masturbate"
>they act like they want to leave and start packing
>i tell them the rest and they don't listen
You know what, I could speak however I liked in my region and I don't fucking get why people should give a fuck about one's language. It's not like we're in a presidential meeting or something. I hate Tuscany people so much, bunch of worthless phony fucks, especially the girls are just as ogre-ish as terroni but pretend to be educated and such. Literally go fuck yourselves I'm not striking a convo with these guys ever again.

Attached: 1526671278094.png (600x325, 187K)

cool story bro

Attached: quote2.jpg (496x334, 42K)

Didn't read it but I bet it's gay

I would have cum on their faces

I read it, big mistake
you were right, it was gay

Y'know what I'm all for terroni now these people are fake and dishonest liars

nigga your whole shitty story is basically you saying: "omg how can everyone is soooo stupid but me, gosh why can't they undertand my point of view (which is the right one btw) gosh i hate that people so much cause they're not as smart as me"

Yeah I'm fine with their point of view but they deliberately ignored me out of the blue for one fucking word which is fucking pathetic

Whom quote

*whomst'd've

Go to bed shrek

>ogre-ish as terroni
My sides

Attached: 1528473930548.png (464x412, 145K)

>user spergs out about politics to a woman because he's a clueless neckbeard
>he gets angry
>"OMG how could this happen to me!"

No wonder, since you are stupid enough to talk about politics to women.

True enough
Muh female rights should have still been in the kitchen for all i care.

neckbeard Jow Forumsedditor at it again

A disrespectful bunch of indoctrinated whores should just leave school institutions.

what a fuckin sperg wahahaha

This is what they call the sperg-right, in case you guys didn't know.

I could say the same thing to girls i talked to in my place and they wouldn't bat an eye whatever

the golden rule of avoiding arguments in conversation, never talk religion politics or how much money you make.

I'd include sex too but that depends on your age.

I'd include moral questions

I never even talked about sex. It was just the way I'm used to speak. When i say something i use the sharpest words but since they're mentally retarded they just thought i was talking about masturbation hurr durr no i meant how Italians constantly boast about their culture

kobe, cook
but seriously sperging about talking to a females about politics, do you also argue with your mom about it or something?

Left brain "intelligence", everyone.

It was literally my first conversation in uni ever and I regret feeling bad for being lonely now

Ill mannered people deserve to be alone. Perhaps this will teach you some basic respect towards others, which you clearly lack.

Using "sharp" language is okay when you're 12 and clueless. Not so much when you're supposed to be an adult.

Well you fucked up your first impression by being rude Jow Forumstard. Nobody likes that.

Attached: ss+(2018-06-13+at+11.33.44).png (791x128, 12K)

What if i told you i can talk however i want. Who the fuck tells me to speak one way just to please them? As long as the message is conveyed it's fine. Also fuck off, "adults" booze themselves and talk about fucking someone all the time. Being offended for a mere word is downright retarded. Also they were ill mannered towards me as I never intended to offend them.

This.

I hope you enjoy being alone.

Yeah i fucking do if that's what it takes to have free speech.

if you know they're liable to agree with you in the first place talk about whatever you want.

Yeah my bad i shouldn't talk with any indoctrinated shit ass student at all. I'll just stick with other people if they do.

You literally cannot be friendly and agreeable to others because you can't stop making everything political. You behave as if others not agreeing or disliking the way you express yourself was an infringement of your rights, as if you were entitled to other people's approval. The next four years of your life will be hell on Earth if you refuse to understand this.

At this point I don't even care about setting you straight, I just feel pity for you.
Grow up. You will suffer greatly because of how childish you are.

Attached: wojie.jpg (633x758, 56K)

It just pissed me off because they were extremely disrespectful and didn't accept my point of view while i accepted theirs. I never say my opinion is right, i always add "it's just my opinion" to it but whatever you say I'm the fucking bigot here innit

Your kind of autism belong on
also who you are quoting?

Attached: pathetic.png (671x466, 431K)

Ur mom